So realistically will kiwifarms survive in the longer term?

So realistically will kiwifarms survive in the longer term?

I can't see Cloudflare continuing to give them services, eventually the social media pressure will mean that it will likely cost them business.

End of the day KF keeps picking fights, its going to lose eventually. The worst outcome will be when KF shutsdown and those autists migrate here

Attached: kiwifarms.png (736x790, 118.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/kiwifarms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cloudflare has an 80% market share in ddos protection. No other companies can even compete with them..

What is Any Forums hosted on?

Attached: supermario-main_0.jpg (640x380, 70.23K)

Doesn't matter because Any Forums has explicit rules against doxxing and raiding

>support
newspeak word.
harder to detect than the deletions but pay attention to expanding mean, blurring the lines between normal and sinful conduct.
pic

Attached: UDS.jpg (1136x851, 173.14K)

what kind of deranged businessman is like
>well i see this company didn't pull its services as soon as twitter demanded it
>that doesn't sit right with me, i need assurance that an online mob can completely fuck over my business at a moment's notice

why do people like this get to bully massive corporations into doing what they want? they're not Jewish, they're just fat.

Attached: DuZmaWHUUAA3X23.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

You need to realize articles like these are just trannie niggers seething and dilating. I doubt cloudflare cares about kiwifarms. As long as trannies don't somehow own a huge portion of popular sites hosted by cloudflare we should be good.

Imagine the amount of SSRIs needed to be happy while looking like that.

The Western world is controlled by theocrats for the "woke" or "sucessor ideology". They will eventually succumb to the troons' demands.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 17-27-14 _v_ - BODY TYPE 1 _ BODY TYPE 2 - Video Games - 4chan.png (1324x178, 64.46K)

Do agents of destruction want to reduce CloudFront’s market share? That would leave room for a competitor to grow.

why does it even need cloudflare? websites operated just fine before cloudflare was created.

>why do people like this get to bully massive corporations into doing what they want?
Because the ones who aren't kikes with the same agenda are pretty much taught to act like them for the sake of muh PR.

>Jew supremacists trying to suppress political dissent, again.
They need to understand that trying to stop samizdat on the internet is impossible.

>websites operated just fine before cloudflare
project chanology DDoS attacks cost the church of scientology between $30k and $70k in damages. that was without botnets, just a bunch of Any Forumstards loading up sketchy .exes on their home computers.
it's far from just fine.

It offers denial-of-service protection so flooding the website with random traffic won't take it down.

Modern Internet backbones and/or even home connections can easily overload websites with too many requests, taken them down.

They should but the world we live in isn't lawful.

No site will survive a DDoS attack in today's internet without mitigation. Back when clouflare was founded, a Gbps line was unheard of. Today you can easily rent a cloud server for cents per hours. Now imagine 100 servers using 1gbps and Layer 4 attack against your web server that only has a 5gbps capacity

It's better than associating with known cyberstalkers who dox and murder those they don't like

It is really a testament to how much the overton window has shifted when almost no one in the mainstream has noted that keffals was selling bathtub artificial hormones to minors and that this is a bad thing.

I am pretty sure that this pretty much signifies that this zeitgeist is impervious to any sort of backlash considering that most of the educated class is on board with it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 15-24-55 _v_ - It's good. - Video Games - 4chan.png (413x174, 38.07K)

Attached: kiwifarms today.png (1174x949, 62.18K)

I'm confused. Is it ogre?

Attached: image.jpg (768x474, 121.27K)

Don't know. IIRC they posted some Telegram link to inform the status of the site. Sadly i didn't save it

t.me/kiwifarms