Would you overthrow the ruling elite Jews

if it meant you had to team up with other races to accomplish it?

Attached: ROTW.jpg (1500x2667, 802.29K)

Deal!

Would you kill all of the intelligent people if it meant that you would be the smartest person on earth afterwards?

that's what this board used to be about
now its just bitchy spics

>reviewbrah looking sharp
As usual.
>team up with other races
Yes, but we'd go our separate ways after.
Only Chris would die, and I'd hate that.

not an issue.

Niggers = no deal

One habit the homosexual sandniggers have during such moments is lying a lot, there should be a very honest discussion about how much hated each group is, what are the expectations of working together, what are the plans after the sandniggers are dead, ...

yes

As long as they aren't niggers

Teaming with other races is how we got the jewish elites in the first place.

Attached: 23421231124.jpg (660x453, 39.27K)

Yes. I believe the problems between races have been the direct and indirect result of Jews and that men of character can band together to forge a new future where our cultures are celebrated instead of subverted. We are all just goys to "them" after all.

This or chinks
Or any of that half-breed shit

Yes.

Look at all the scared edomites itt

What would he eat right now?

For example I watched many jews trying to pretend they care about niggers in favelas and it's comically fake.

An approach that could work is simply telling the niggers that the state is being paid to kill feral niggers because everyone is tired of their shit, and if there is a way to not get other niggers killed, then fine, but if there isn't, nobody is too motivate to prevent their deaths either way.

Absolutely.
Blacks were well on their way to sorting themselves out in the 40's-50's until jews gained full control of media, entertainment, education etc. After which, the jews started to glorify criminal behavior while blaming all black's problems on evil whitey. And now we have today's "black culture".

tl/dr: Remove jews and everything else sorts itself out. This strategy has been used successfully in at least 109 different nations throughout history.

Attached: MalcolmXOnJews.png (720x563, 281.76K)

This was probablty suggested by my bitch handler as a coded message for something else that I really don't care about.

Not really.

Attached: five-years-and-the-chimps-here-did-not-shut-it-down.jpg (800x1002, 138.21K)

I would overthrow the current elites with the help of the jews.

jooz go first!