The Violent Right

Another day, another dipshit Republican committing needless gun violence then killing himself.

kgun9.com/news/local-news/tpd-shooting-near-linden-street

Attached: IMG_20220826_181707.jpg (1080x1356, 412.86K)

Fucked around and found out.

Attached: FBSO1lGUYAknxtc.jpg (1200x625, 62.58K)

KILLING COPS IS BASED

being called violent is a compliment

Why do you hate the working class and suck up to the landlords?

how do you evict someone from the commons, answer me that

Attached: Bayeux_Tapestry,_scene_40.png (1151x283, 757.9K)

>needless gun violence
I don't get it, sounds like they killed a cop

Lol GUNNED

>shooter's race not mentioned
>shooter's name not mentioned
>shitskin cop victim
>"Palo Verde Terrace" apartments
seems like shitskin on shitskin violence to me, nigger.

Attached: 1609641069823.png (1168x1571, 118.55K)

There's a way to handle problems and Republicans get it wrong every. Single. Time. Landlords doing their jobs don't deserve some redneck with alcoholism shooting them.

It’s the most based thing next to assassins getting corrupt politicians

Attached: 1037E4C8-A2C9-478A-AF80-FF0D025845A3.gif (480x200, 546.97K)

Attached: AJLearnsAboutJews.webm (720x404, 1.16M)

No, he killed a Hispanic woman (probably a mother) while she was trying to make a living. Fuck off.

Based
>If you’re going to kys take a zogbot with you

99% chance it was a nigger, you stupid tranny

Attached: Trannylife2.jpg (960x976, 168.57K)

>he killed a Hispanic woman
nice, one less shitskin breeder

Fucking republicans killing Hispanic welfare recipients again.

That's what gun confiscation is gonna look like lefty chuds

Cops are just niggers who wear their pants properly

It’s not “their job” to buy up every property they can and charging out the ass for rent because they’re too poor to pay their own property taxes and mortgages, they make a conscious decision to do that and you’re right they don’t deserve to be shot, they deserve to watch their children be slowly tortured and raped to death while their wives are violently penetrated over and over again with a broomstick wrapped in barbed wire and THEN shot

There is a reason constable positions remain vacant.

Aren’t there millions of people set to be evicted this month? This has actual potential to be a happening. They put off 2 years worth of evictions that built up and are now about to drop the hammer all at once. The potential comes because now you have millions of people losing their basic necessity of shelter at the same time. This isn’t your favorite candidate’s rigged out of an election win, this isn’t people going schizo because you have your mask under the nose. This is an actual event that will create a large amount of people who truly have nothing to lose anymore. As for them being bums who should’ve paid their mortgage and rent, I’m at the point where I really don’t care about personal responsibility in this jewscape other than it being everyone’s personal responsibility to fight against it. This might just be the spark this country needs.

Killing a hispanic for any reason is based. If she is a mother she’s probably one of the millions of goblinas whose shithead kids think they’re in a gang and spend their time casually shoplifting while mommy pretends she has no idea. God knows we can do with less obnoxious mariache music at 3am

OP

Attached: 1605243586884.jpg (259x194, 8.71K)

Maybe the people running this country should’ve cared more about keeping large amounts of the population from becoming alcoholic pieces of shit. You won’t understand though, people who spout the “it’s the libtards/trumptards” typically don’t possess that capability.

There is literally nowhere in the article that mentions who the shooter was.

Once again, OP is a colossal faggot

>no picture of the suspect all over the article
>no arrests made
Confirmed nigger or another goblin. If he was white this entire article would be about how one time when he was 14 he talked about Hitler or something

The correct way is killing the landlord class. Every single one.

Attached: stalin heart.png (540x556, 326.47K)

patrician af

Attached: 1570734569257.jpg (768x393, 55.02K)

Come knock on my door.

Attached: 20220826_183845.jpg (1078x1082, 182.38K)