Ancestries of /pol

Post em boys, prove your hwhite. If you don't have that a hand or eye will suffice.

Attached: Herrefolket.jpg (1798x818, 234.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/how-the-british-government-subjected-thousands-of-people-to-chemical-and-biological-warfare-trials-during-cold-war-10376411.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not giving my DNA to kikes

Why the fuck would you willingly hand over your DNA?

hello my fellow asian

Why do you guys act like the government/kikes don't already have DNA on you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI

Am I white?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-26 172552.png (2455x1147, 404.32K)

Shill cope. fuck off kike

I'm a mutt but found out I'm almost half Norwegian from some place called more og romsdal.
Zero Finn or swede which surprised me, and I though I was more German but nope just a bunch of Norway. Oppland, Nordland and Rogaland too.

>99% norwegian
>1% finn

How the FUCK this happened considering i was born to "danish" parents makes no sense. Especially not so as i can trace my family name back a good goddamn while, and the fucking original norwegians on my dads side moved here in like the 1500s

Attached: 1606729332695m.jpg (875x1024, 91.72K)

Attached: Me.jpg (1280x720, 142.31K)

The Scottish was a huge surprise

Attached: 975BC51B-41FF-470A-9420-4690044D6128.jpg (750x1268, 127.14K)

How else are we going to prove who is a kike and who is not if it werent for these? Who cares if you are white, they should be afraid.

Møre og Romsdal is very based, same with Nordland and Rogaland. You should come and visit some day.

Attached: 27himmler_1-superJumbo.jpg (1283x2048, 464.73K)

the government took my DNA as a ruse to "protec da chil'ren" in case we were "abducted". they coerced me and my classmates in elementary school and the parents only knew after it happened. I remember it like it was yesterday. They had the bleachers rolled up for more space and knocked out the whole school in a day.

No ethnic group from east of the Urals is white

They always say the same. "muuuh the FBI have already your DNA"
Fuck these dumbass, fuckong faggots

The one I did only went back to the 1700s, so it might be that.
I would love to, but I'm a mutt. I just look like a really tall and hairy spic.

Why the fuck would I willingly send my DNA to a company that fully complies with police requests for information?
They're going to have to catch me the old fashioned way.

They used to say i was 24 percent swedish and even up to 11 percent Finland, but as they get more test examples they become more accurate with time. If your ancestors moved from Norway in the 1500s then they are Norwegian, most likely nobility since they went to Copenhagen or similar.

Whats up with your nose kike?

>Møre og Romsdal
Know any Gusdals?

Attached: images (203).jpg (408x751, 37.88K)

What's my phenotype?

Irish/scottish ashkenazi jewish

This. I'm just another Polish/Irish mutt otherwise known as a nigger.

At least 10% Turkic 10% Uralic I reckon.

Joke, this is not mine, is a random DNA test of web, I will not give my DNA to Klaus, of course

A big lad
Interesting mine said indigenous American instead of native American, I guess to differentiate between Aztec and Cherokee etc

Møre og Romsdal is basically Aalesund, Molde and the surrounding areas, literally Rohan looking areas with ice blue water, blonde and blue haired, wild horses.

Attached: 248_248_False_False_1_100__fileshare_filarkivroot_Bunad_More og romsdal_Bolsoybunad_Bolsoy_kvadrat_Bolsoy_kvadrat_large_jpg.jpg (248x248, 38.77K)

You give them consent to do things with it. Vampires and demons need your permission or be invited.

Attached: 1661185405523237.png (900x606, 872.48K)

based magyar bro stay wholesome

Can't be Jewish surely? I could be Qasar however.

This is your heritage if you are from Møre

Attached: scottsporlederfjordnorway-88_2500.jpg (800x560, 148.18K)

Not is the mine result, is of a mexican

I'm officially King Celt.

Attached: King Celt.png (782x760, 157.25K)

literally me

Attached: sicilian gf.jpg (1172x968, 224.43K)

If your dna was any important, you'd be apart of the Satanist government. The have been tracing lineages for ages

Anyway I not does this tests, mutt results are really depressive

I know. Just asking if you knew anyone with that name, maybe from Åheim area.

>nordland og troms
you sad fuck you're ngmi

Poland is West so I'm good.

There is no consent Swede bro. These dumbass dont have your DNA and they seethe about it.

Half of mine family is native, but other peoples migrate from North of Italy in 1890, to work in São Paulo with coffee

Literally so beautiful it hurts. I want to smell both.

Whiter than you Mohammad!

Attached: 41096C35-FA76-4CCF-A7EC-A4DA2A2B887F.jpg (1170x1413, 346.62K)

Only descendents of peasants dont know who their ancestors were.
In my case I have Spanish/French blood (my famiy is from the Pyrnees, so they live in Spain and France).
Austro-Hungaran blood, you know, the guys that came with Maximiliano.
Anda of course, some Mexicanero blood from Nombre de Dios, Durango.

Do you have central heterochromia? Is your second toe longer or level with your big toe? Do you have attached earlobes? These are signs that have have Celtic ancestry?

Attached: AncestryDNAJuly2022.png (1124x738, 105.81K)

Are you a federal agent?

May you conquer new lands with me.

Attached: Árpád.jpg (800x1067, 183.97K)

Founding stock American, married a founding stock American, and I have founding stock children.

Don't boast with your genetics here goyim it upsets the nonwhites.

Hello my fellow europeans

Attached: 1594180657804.jpg (801x605, 122.46K)

>Post em boys, prove your hwhite. If you don't have that a hand or eye will suffice.
Lol is this a send your DNA off to some lab in whunan

Not a shill, but if the government wants to create a biological weapons using DNA is pretty fucking stupid they would just use a regular biological weapon. If the government really wants it they get it.
The government does a bunch of shit without your consent both for themselves and jews.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/how-the-british-government-subjected-thousands-of-people-to-chemical-and-biological-warfare-trials-during-cold-war-10376411.html

I dont need a DNA for know from where I from. All my grand grand parents lived in the same aera and Il blue eyed with clear hairs so not a mutt. If you want know your genealogy you have to consult every city hall where your parents, grand parents, grand grand parents married. Its not as easy as give your DNA to kikes.

If you send your DNA to a company for testing you agree to their terms and conditions, whatever that is because nobody probably read it. They could be selling it to a third party like DARPA or civilian company doing research for who knows what.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

>Do you have central heterochromia?

Yep.

>Is your second toe longer or level with your big toe?

It is!

Do you have attached earlobes?

Hrmm.. no, but not huge separate lobes either - they're sort of half & half.

>These are signs that have have Celtic ancestry?

I never knew that! I, King Celt, welcome your input.

>whiter than you

Attached: IMG20220827014255.jpg (3456x4608, 2.08M)

Your are a subject to her majesty the queen. God save the old bag.

Attached: Paid by The Post.webm (320x564, 1.86M)

I swear i dont know how the fuck im 7% balkan and 16% jewish
Im from the northeast of Brazil and my family been here since the colonial times.

Attached: DSC_3232323-SD32n.jpg (720x1520, 55.06K)

I'm as white as they come. So white I don't send my DNA to kikes.

If only you knew what your DNA could be used for. 10-20 years from now, they can literally "tune" in to your DNA at a distance because they know all the markers, and then they can upload your consciousness to a computer, kill you, and then they can simulate an eternal nightmare.

Yeah, sounds kooky, but so did space rockets in the 1850s.

Not to mention the other nefarious things they could do, such as placing your DNA at a (fake) crime scene and bust your ass for shit you never did.

I'm fine with not "knowing" my heritage, cause I know it already. It's something you can sense, like fear, love, hate etc. I'm Nordic, tall and blond, and I don't care about Jewish numbers on a computer screen.

I banging a 21 year old like you. She was a right bitch, anyway, post bobs and vagene

My grandpa and his italian family worked as builder of houses of favelas, my uncle, related pic, is a rural man, he goes from Brazil to Bolivia on horse many times....

Attached: image31.png (720x720, 559.5K)

I don't got a dna test on me right now saved but I can tell you I am 49% Greek (mountainous near Macedonia) 31% Italian (from Northern regions near Austria and also from just north of Sicily) and 20% German (Austro-Bavarian from Tyrol, Bavaria, and Baden) and this is a picture of my eye shape, color, skin color, and hair color.

Reminder this was in the summer so I was tanned. My original skin color is light porcelain, brown eyes, dark blonde hair, 5'9 height, hairy person in general, lean body naturally. The White part of my eye was read due to the fact I was high when the picture was taken.

Attached: 1628169321781.png (51x55, 5.21K)

Andronovo-Turanid + Neo Danubian?

>Pointing out an obvious fact is now shilling

My uncle grows up in city, became a rural man after being an adult