Russian special military operation in Ukraine

How is it gonna end?

Attached: images - 2022-08-26T211538.172.jpg (678x452, 47.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2c4vrt.mp4
rte.ie/news/newslens/2022/0826/1318949-finland-sauna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like all wars have. With more money in the kikes pockets.

I hope it never ends until all NATO zogbots have been eliminated

files.catbox.moe/2c4vrt.mp4

Russia is going to prolong this war until the hohols chimp out against the kikes in charge after getting tired of being used as canon fodder in this proxy war.

This special military operation is accelerating kike gatred worldwide, and thats tied for my favorite part about it. All of the dead hohols is also my favorite part, I fucking hate ukrainians except for 1 or 2 that I know.

Russia's stupidity and lack of long-term planning led to Crimea and then a painful conflict in Donetsk, getting it's fingers caught in a trap.
Desperate to free itself, Russia braced itself for some pain to end the matter and destroy the trap. I'm fairly convinced Ukraine and US downplayed their capabilities and willingness. In the end, Russia didn't manage to free it's fingers - it got the whole hand stuck.
Bite it off or perish.

>Russia's stupidity and lack of long-term planning led to Crimea
a clean annexation? I suppose a democracy revolution or the results thereof just like in East Ukraine, would have been better

I like it when a poster immediately reveals hes full of shit, not that there was any doubt with "that" flag

> a clean annexation?
Crimea yes, but greed got the better of them - leading to fun events like the Great Odessa Barbecue and the war in Donetsk. The latter two hardly were clean.
If it ended with Crimea, Ukraine would be unwilling to be the first to escalate to violence, I wager.

It will end after Russia withdraws from Ukraine after being defeated and Putler is executed for war crimes

Attached: 870242564.jpg (1200x943, 1.19M)

Can you guys just stop fighting. Look what you've done to our Finnbros, this is an outrage!
rte.ie/news/newslens/2022/0826/1318949-finland-sauna/

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-015638_Chrome.jpg (404x407, 93.94K)

Attached: 1661527915296053.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

Zelensky dies by suicide with two bullets in the back and everything returns to normal.

> Russia withdraws from Ukraine
Think: Their offensive collapses
> Putler is executed for war crimes
Think: He gets dragged out of his palace and beaten to death by a starving angry mob
You expect this to end cleanly. As retarded as Russias government is, they know when it's time to call quits. I believe they don't have the liberty to do so.

Basically, Russians are just bears DISGUISED as humans. Hell, even Russian CATS look like bears.

The likely scenario is that Donbass and Crimea will remain russian occupied once a ceasefire is enacted. ukraine will still claim those territories, but will not retake them, because of the large russian populations. the rest of ukraine will remain ukraine for the same reasons. putin should have and could have blitzed the donbass and stopped. he would most likely hold those areas and ukraine would not respond with force. the war will end as it should have started. at this point, russia is currently in a sunk-cost fallacy, and ukraine will be too if they actually try to take crimea/donbass like they promised to. this post will be ignored and drowned out by screeching and memes.

Attached: 1625473360557.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

Whatever happend to NO MORE BROTHER WARS?

Spic. Europeans aren't going to suffer anymore for jewkraine and their american style antics. The old world is coming back and you're in trouble

>The old world is coming back and you're in trouble
They can barely win agaisnt a third world european shithole. I am sooooo scared bro

Stalemate. Russia keeps much of the east. Ukraine is badly blooded but gets flooded with more western weapons. Probably another war in a decade.

We win, r*ssia lose, simple as that.

Opt for peace. Living under Russian rule is totally comfy.

the comfort is rapidly declining

Invaders must die.

I'm based enough to not give a shot who "wins" as long as the Western elite loses.

I hate the anti-christ.

Attached: E890352D-4E4B-4895-9F09-60C9412F4FE7.jpg (700x700, 57.94K)