All blacks are ba…

Uh guys is this….our black guy? He truly dindunuffin

Attached: 5C7ABE65-DF81-43A1-A50F-5DB843B64CB3.png (1169x1989, 2.03M)

based!
ill save a spot for him on the plantation when this is all over

> someone swastikad with their crayons call the swat team

Sure he hates faggots, but he probably hates white people too, and he has voices in his head that tell him what to do about it.

Homophobes should all be killed.

Attached: muah.gif (500x214, 988.18K)

He hates fags and he's trolling. Probably hates whites too so he drew a swastika to inflame racial hatred. It's a very jew maneuver.

false flag attempt

This is a garbage repost the answer is he's likely trying to stir up racial tension and further muh White Supremacy narrative. Fuck off

I think we should start him a go fund me

this one takes the kake

Attached: 1648346690193.png (654x780, 1.19M)

The dichotomy of America (tm)
what is higher, a faggot or a nigger.
the battle for the ..what does America have instead of a soul?

Banksy is getting good again

You’re a garbage repost. He brazenly walked down the road in broad daylight with no fucks given. You all are over thinking his motives. He simply wanted to spray swastikas on a fag flag. That is all.

>was arrested Friday by Atlanta police after a five-hour standoff with a SWAT team
This nigger HATES the antichrist

Attached: 1661255481756229.jpg (1008x1008, 214.04K)

Stop posting please. I swear to God I'm gonna burn you at stake if you post that gfur wolfman again.

Werewolves say GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: 365776984804601dfdbd4409de9dc053.jpg (2550x3561, 2.75M)

so does he like hitler or is he doing it to frame white people like how kikes were caught spray painting swastikas near synagogues?

Homo"phobia" does not exist

African societies never had faggots until crackers arrived.
Cracker=faggot

Shut up faggot.
Look at the picture and read the posts. He was walking around during the day not caring at all. That’s why it’s funny.

If he is able to spray a Swastika he's already more intelligent than most kikes.

sending a swat team over some spray paint
tell me again how progressives aren't racist
one foot off the plantation gets you excommunicated