What's your excuse for not lifting weights?

What's your excuse for not lifting weights?

Attached: 1661558445819037.jpg (650x999, 45.37K)

We don't live in caveman times anymore. What good is lifting going to do? Spend that time reading a book or learning a new skill instead.

Because I'm not a woman and it would be sexist for me to widen the physical strength gap.

Attached: c6f[1].jpg (600x800, 82.59K)

>I need compensate as hard as Ellen page

Lol

Lmao, even. Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8

I’m fat and lazy and women still want me because I have money.

Manlet

i work a manual labor job. i get paid to lift shit all day!

Attached: 1660355450381457.png (779x542, 132.37K)

I do, i just eat like shit

Obesity

my nuts are the size of tangerines so I don't have to

Calisthenics and cardio are all you need. Being some bulked up faggot just makes you look like a homo, and is a detriment to you in a crisis scenario.

Why isn't zippertits page taking steroids yet if she has a fetish for flashing her mutilated tits

When I was younger I had insufferable boomers and not much space nor privacy to work out, but that's different now... Working out at home is better than some cringe douchey gym

Hello fellow redditor, you are a man of my own heart. I also dislike doing physical activity, I consider it primitive. I much rather sharpen my wit, with my daily dose of Rick and Morty and by reading some of my favourite authors like Sun Tzu or Socrates

Imagine raping Ellen Page even with her zippertits and fake abs. Her screaming that she's a man as you slide your dick into her pussy. Ellen calling you a faggot because you're fucking a man as her pussy fully lubricates around you as you full force fuck her. There is nothing she could do as you blow your load into her tight cunt.

I bear the weight of every immigrant, shitskin, abo and woman on my shoulders every day that I go to work.

That's why separate ethno states and defunded government with term limits is a better idea

Hit the weights anyways faggot. Stop making excuses. String together years of working out or else live out the remainder of your life in embarassing weakness

Do you guys think women show passable trannies to each other and ask what their excuse is?