Any Forums is this true?

Any Forums is this true?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-08-26-20-08-32.png (713x700, 386.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/09/postpartum-psychosis-infanticide-when-mothers-kill-their-children/569386/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no but jewish mothers dont have it

ask them we cant speak on their behalf

No
> Why?
Because a woman made the claim, so the opposite is true

I think certain races don't feel empathy, compassion, or love. That's agreeable.

Myth alright

The myth that has been used to fuck dudes over in marriage and family courts.

Thanks, kikes.

yes, it's a myth. women are the least nurturing people i've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

This begs to question; Is a woman good for anything?

Women don't have souls

>NYT OPED
Bigger bait than Twitter screencap threads lol

Yes look up what really causes sids
It's actually the mothers who hate the relationship with the dude

Is there anything a man's good for?
Not really

>keeping children alive is hard work
>maternal instinct required
>women without it are genetic dead ends
>modern medicine conquers infant mortality
>industrial economy conquers starvation
>specialization allows daycare centres
>no maternal instinct required
>no genetic selection
>soulless whores abound

Single motherhood increases the risk of SIDS. You're correct that it's caused by mothers murdering their own children, but that's due to postpartum psychosis.

Literally everything. Men are literally good at all things. Better than women will ever be. The best woman in any feild is usually about as competent as the average man in the same feild. Including parenting.

I don't even think they murder the kids. They probably just neglect them to death while they'll charge they sail foam, ear hot chip, and lie.

/thread

Checked and I'd wager you've never seen what postpartum psychosis looks like. I have, and it left me with little doubt of what could have happened if I wasn't there.

>Any Forums is this true?
Yes? Love is something only men can feel, women are far too animalistic to feel any kind of feelings like these.

Attached: 3309-30.png (1062x810, 108.27K)

I want to die

Yes other non-human mammals protect their children because I told them to.

My mother was a cunt to me, so probably it was a myth yeah.

Yes women demonstrably do not give the first shit about their children except in rare individual momentary occurrences if the child happens to do something that results in mommy getting praise and buttpats from her peers. But otherwise no. Look how badly they want the right to destroy their children. They never fucking cared. Stop treating them as though they did.

Attached: 1576957681915.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/09/postpartum-psychosis-infanticide-when-mothers-kill-their-children/569386/

Destroying male friendships

Does that include the males of the animal kingdom? They all conspire with the human males just to dupe human females?

No.
"Tender years doctrine" and derivatives are a feminist invention.

It would make sense for women to have instincts to want to protect children, but I have met one truly horrible women who seem to hate children, especially modern women, feminism convinces them that hating children is somehow edgy and rebellious.

having children is a myth that men created
straight white men specifically

Attached: bigfat.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

/thread

Absolutely this

Yes it’s true. Maternal instinct is a social construct made by men who celebrated their offspring.
Now, (((men))) are demonizing offspring so obviously more women hate their children.

Only wypipo should be allowed to have kids bc of this crime against humanity

Women are so dysgenic now they have no maternal instinct and now think that it’s a myth.

Attached: FBEE9F21-38D2-4D87-964E-304000884D4D.jpg (674x755, 129.16K)

I have actually. I just don't buy it. I think the problem is a lot more complicated then them having emotional problems related to their hormones. I think the problem is women are raised to be bad people and no one stops them from over reacting to every single headache or hurt feeling they have ever had.
Sure having a kid is gonna fuck with their heads in some cases. But the fact that they aren't prepared to handle even the slightest stress, or the fact that they are constantly excused for being lazy or down right evil because of their biological reality (periods, premenstrual dysphoria, etc) leads to exaggerated outcomes. If women had a sense of duty throughout their lives they probably wouldn't be as likely to smother a baby because they "have a migraine and just can't handle their feelings"

i dunno im one of 5 siblings with my sister being the oldest and she acted exactly like mum dobbing us into dad for doing our chores half arsed and making sure we all went to school when dad was working early.

ITT: people who are so unlikeable they couldn't even maintain a happy relationship with their own mother

Attached: 1317261076479.jpg (500x376, 186.4K)

>jew york times
so jews are saying you shouldnt care about your children or/ in extension not feel bad about treating your children like trash
>females can only have maternal instinct
>lets give custody to a whore who has 12 boyfriends who are selling drugs out of your 'former house'
>justice

I think it's an excuse dude. I think the problem is they are just bad people. You don't kill a baby just because your sad or having weird hormonal changes. It's because you're a bad person who always had that potential. It came down putting the babies needs before their need for facebook and hot chip, and they chose what matters more to them.

Correct

Statistically speaking on average there are probably many bad mothers who could be defined as downright sociopathic vs ones who better their children 1

Women don't need (((men))) to "demonise" offspring to hate them, since they're naturally predisposed to abusing and not caring about their children anyway. It's the father of the children that decides how a woman acts. All women care about is their next meal and what man can provide it. I've seen women go from """loving"""' mothers to neglectful/abusive mothers after leaving their husbands and shacking up with a new man.
>Woman has kids with man """loves""" them
>Ruins relationship
>Finds new man
>Has kids with new man
>Treats new kids better than old kids
>Rinse and repeat
Hence why so many (((women))) are eager for the right to kill their kids.

The only women in history who have displayed some form of loyalty to their men and love for their children are the Teutonic women who killed themselves and their children instead of submitting as sex slaves for the Romans.

Postpartum psychosis is way more than emotional problems though. It's full-blown delusions, hallucinations, they would call it schizophrenia if there wasn't an obvious cause. If you're talking about mere postpartum depression, then I agree with you.

males have stronger maternal instinct than women
if you look at social animals, like lions for example, the pride male- the head of a pride of lions will fight to his death to protect his children
IF that alpha dies the females actually will kill their own children in fear of being killed or chased off by the new male, pregnant females from the previous male will go into heat again and have sex with the new male, tricking that male into believing that litter is his

my point is females will kill their own children to save their own skin, whereas males have a trait where they will fight to the death for their kin

Jesus Christ these fucking assholes need to be lashed in public until dead. I no longer see the ancient and old punishments as cruel. They were obviously necessary to keep these sick fucks in check.