Absentee fathers are the biggest social ill and the primary way single mothers are empowered by jews to cause damage

Absentee fathers are the biggest social ill and the primary way single mothers are empowered by jews to cause damage.
It is the duty of every father to allow his daugther first to feel her first rigid adult male cock in her hand, then to fill his daughter at first menses in order to create a lifelong bond and submission, and then to select her mate. Submission to the mate cannot happen without submission to the father. Now there is an epidemic of trans, jews, and histrionic feminists.
Women that missed this important milestone often become feminists or develop confused sexualities such as bisexuality or transgenderism. They dont have it as easy as boys and need more loving attention. Otherwise they try to become the father they never had and unconsciously destroy relationships as the body count stacks up. You dont want that to happen to your progeny, do you?

Attached: 1650465059894.webm (540x540, 2.85M)

Also the primary reason why niggers are considered niggers.

ngl i didn't read your post before replying. now i regret it.

Every son deserves a good loving daddy.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

I accept your contribution good fellow,. Have a splendid weekend

Attached: 1659983383531416.jpg (125x120, 3.19K)

Wtf

They seems as based family

But western feminism and slut culture will destroy her few years later.

Social media is a huge problem for girls.

I know you’re taking the piss, but single mothers are legitimately a huge part of why there’s so many cucks out there. I had no idea how fucked I was, and what I had missed out on growing up without a father. I’d even say having a shit dad would be better than just the mom. So many crazy things I thought were normal from being raised by a single mother, turned out to be things no well adjusted male should participate in.
Single mothers are a massive blight on society, and it’s not just the niggers either.

Attached: 7150F334-B4E3-431C-8B03-A1E16ECEF4B3.jpg (1024x857, 108.99K)

The first sentence was so much different than the rest of your post. 10/10 post

Totally normal for eastern europeans and finns

I kiss my dad on the cheek and many would say that's gay, yet this is another level. Wtf

It is normal. I'm sorry your daddy didn't love you.

Attached: vzne4502oj471.jpg (960x526, 120.87K)

You should try sucking your dad's cock.

Attached: daddy and sonny.jpg (567x756, 53.25K)

Tom Brady just kissing on his son is all

I know, it's super hot. Can't wait for his son to be 16 so Tommy can start fucking him.

Attached: Untitled.png (1162x739, 1.19M)

I wish I had a dad growing up…. Not for this faggot shit though, just always wondered what it would be like to have an older male I could trust and ask advice on things for. I wonder if my dads alive

Attached: 956C3544-B473-4691-B511-E76841E843C1.jpg (960x720, 87.24K)

>So many crazy things I thought were normal from being raised by a single mother, turned out to be things no well adjusted male should participate in.
what kind of t hings? i know mike tysons mothher literally scalded him and his stepfather who had to defend him. women are actually not fit for childrearing ironically. just nursing. because god gave them milkers

Start tying the rope faggot

Lots of weird mental mind games. Making me feel guilty for shit I didn’t do, saying I ruined her life etc, standard woman shit.
I think the worst part was picking up on her poor social habits, like gossiping behind others’ backs, petty social games to bring others down. It all seemed normal, but it’s cancerous and no male would ever be my friend obviously.

I feel bad for you user. No boy should go through life without a daddy.

Attached: Comic-N20-17.jpg (2048x2048, 212.94K)

How the fuck are there still single mothers nowadays? It takes 2 people to make a baby, there's contraceptives. The dude should not rawdog a woman unless he's sure she's clean AND he's willing to raise a kid with her. And the woman should be careful who she spreads her legs to and be more judicious to what sort of man she fucks.

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1661003266797830.gif (619x716, 2.04M)

What you don't bathe with your dad?