Illegal milk

Why is raw milk illegal?

Attached: Mommy_cow_illegal_juice.jpg (2896x1944, 254.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-questions-and-answers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's good for you.

It's not

Because the government loves you and cares about your health and well-being

The real question is why aren't gallons of human milk at the store

Attached: 1652655290681.png (250x250, 6.48K)

>Why is raw milk illegal?
Why is buying beef from the farmer illegal?

Too many bacteriums that will make you healthy,stronger and resilient against viruses made in biolabs

Try selling it

They put Vitamin D in milk to make White people darker.

it is, logic is same as seatbelt laws, goys are too stupid to trust them with their own safety

With milk (((they))) want to take out everything that is good for you.
With beef (((they))) add poison

Why is killing Jews still illegal? cause they run the government

If you aren’t producing your own, you might as well drink jew sperm.

It's illegal in Canada because the commercial dairy industry controls the supply of milk in the country. The Milk Licensing Board charges a fee to every farmer for the right to produce an amount of milk (called 'quota'), and they are guaranteed to be paid for that amount of milk as long as they produce it every day. It doesn't matter if this milk is used or not, as excess milk is simply dumped into the drain on a daily basis to keep costs of milk at an appropriate (to the mafia that runs this system) amount. Raw milk production would destroy this system as it would enable anyone with a healthy cow to be producing up to 30 liters of milk a day. This would single-handedly destroy the artificial control of the milk supply and therefore the leverage that the MLB has over the production and sale of milk.

It's also much harder for commercial dairies to maintain quality that raw milk requires. Pasteurized dairy allows commercial dairy industry to make much, much more money on an inferior product by having lower standards and covering up impurities. If you've ever drank commercial chocolate milk, you've ingested tainted or lower-quality milk that has had the flavour covered up with cheap flavouring.

It's basically a huge scam for profit, with the added detriment that people no longer have access to one of the most nutritionally optimal foods white people can consume.

>Why is raw milk illegal?
Brucellosis.
>B-but just boil it before drinking it.
People are retarded.

Milk goes through a process of testing and pasteurization to increase shelf life and reduce the likelihood of being sold when tainted by bacteria. The raw milk provider does an end-run of the system designed to protect the consumer. It's fine if you want to give your family milk straight from your cows, and it is undeniably better tasting than pasteurized milk. But selling it to the public is another matter entirely.

F P B P
P
B
P

Its legal even here in Commiefornia. What 3rd world shithole you live in?

I buy raw milk from a local farmer, he delivers it directly to my house.

They tried to get around it by selling it as a bath supplement here and guess what happened? A bunch of children died. If you own the cows or get it off the people who own them within hours it's fine. For commercial transport and sale it's just plain retarded

Likely for public health and food safety reasons. If it gets something growing in it it can potentially be poisonous.

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-questions-and-answers.html

Because milk poisoning is a thing, and it's pretty awful.

Because jews are subhuman filth

Pasteurizing is supposed to get rid of certain bacteria. It’s also not actually illegal in many places

>Everyone must be a farmer

Fucking idiot

so we can feed nigger babies

>feeding raw milk to children

So don’t drink poisoned milk, dipshit

pick me up some raw milk in New Jersey

No they didn’t. Kill yourself, you worthless nigger jew

...is based

i literally drink it every single day...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 8.22.48 PM.png (1142x1468, 2.17M)

That's rather what the pasteurisation is all about.

>Ohhh nooo. Just eat goyslop like me and my fat, stupid, fluoridated, cock mutilated mutt kids.

Post physique, mutt

Its not illegal federally, its up to the states. Its legal in many states. I just bought some raw goat milk today, actually.

Enjoy your söy milk cityfag.
Goes well with the niggers, doesn’t it?

Cause that would be good for you. Gotta add the goyslop chemicals to it before you drink it.

Hope you trust your local Pajeet, QC's. I know I don't.

Raw milk isn’t poisonous, moron, and it clabbers. Your poisonous, pasteurised goyslop is worthless shit. Drink up, you stupid goynigger

>what is breastmilk

Wasn't that improperly sterilized equipment?

Fpbp

I drink raw milk, tard. From farm near me. I do shit other than farming and pay the farmer I know and trust. Fucking amazing concept, right

humans are not meant to drink cow milk anyway

It’s just complete and utter jewshit. Ignore it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-202535.jpg (1536x864, 94.75K)