Do Any Forums users say as much hard-r as they do here, in real life, or even to a nigger’s face?

Do Any Forums users say as much hard-r as they do here, in real life, or even to a nigger’s face?

Attached: 2851A3F1-2C25-4750-887D-7CE625137F48.png (204x247, 4.18K)

why are you from morocco?

Like you see.

yes, if you have a commanding presence the nigger shrinks back and becomes submissive

I wrf so yes

We're bots op

yes. without mob and usually even with one no nigger looks at me and thinks anything other than "this motherfucker is seriously going to shoot all of us if we even move too quick".

fuck niggers. fuck anyone who thinks they control speech. fuck you op.

look, if you want me to call you a nigger, I'll do it for free.

no, its impossible to say nigger irl anymore, and its not required to say nigger in order to be a Christian, so id rather go down for saying and doing things that i have to

There is no soft r in Finnish

I mostly say it quoting Any Forums, so yes.
Pic related

Attached: AF1173EE-3514-4497-89C4-0934BF09C6ED.jpg (620x403, 73.89K)

>There is no soft r in Finnish
I like you

Whoa dude chill out. Not all Blacks are niggers. There is a difference.

Attached: unarmed.jpg (900x900, 68.53K)

I probably say nigger in real life more often than I say it here. and I say nigger here all the time, bigger. nigger nigger nigger.
I'll also add that:
>NIGGER

I try to say nigger at least 200 times per day. Said nigger in front of a nigger last week. Have done so before many times. Not too many niggers around here tho thankfully.

Attached: 57AD3FF5-D245-40EC-A8FF-D021FE30DF44.gif (444x250, 3.7M)

Yes

I’m not trying to regulate your speech. I’m right behind nigger normalization. I’m merely wondering if folks here share the same energy, they give off online, which often doesn’t seem to be the case. Americans are ridiculously frightened of niggers for some reason. Grow some balls.

Yes

And after many years, both my sisters and mom do as well

Attached: 1653177214375.png (500x531, 309.13K)

That would be illegal.

Why would you risk ruining your life for that? People are going to prison for this kind of thing now user, be careful.

i don't think polcels leave their basements desu

>It's wrong to be cautious of rapid animals (ex. Pitbulls, bears, niggers, etc)

Wrong retard. I don't even have a basement

>rabid
Goddamn spell correct

Same-fagging.

Just got back with my GF from goyslop dinner at olive garden
>only a few dindus at the olive, surprisingly

No shit Sherlock I was correcting my previous post

Seldomly. I like to bring it up in more academic discussions, and make people feel uncomfortable, but I haven’t called an actual nigger a nigger in several years. I was in the bay area with my then girlfriend on vacation, and I popped into a convenience store to grab some drinks while she fucked around on her phone outside, and as I was walking towards the doors I could see some hood nigger “spitting game” at her, so I shouted “she’s not interested, nigger!”. He talked a bunch of shit, but didn’t do anything about it. Niggers puss out when they’re alone.

so it's technically true that you've never left your basement

I use codewords for these fucking NAPAs, you Maghrebi faggot. I haven't met a Moroccan that I liked. At all, period

.... Damn it

You didn’t make any spelling error to begin with, moron. Read what you said again.

No because I don't hate black people, I say it to make Reddit and Twitter users uncomfortable so they'll leave.

Attached: 1638629726607.jpg (650x590, 112.72K)

Most Moroccans in the US live on the East Coast. The EC is FULL of niggers. And the hilarious thing is that niggers punk the shit out of all of you tagine eating fuckboys every single time you encounter them.

Did you destroyed her pussy or not?

i haven’t left my house in months but i do say it frequently for fun

Oh, I know. My ex brother in law is Moroccan. Dude is literally inbred. His mother and father are first cousins.

I don't know abdul, as you're on Any Forums, how hard is your R?

> even to a nigger’s face
yes, you should try.

>rapid
>instead of the correct "rabid"
English isn't your primary.
Or is this another bot?