Holohoax sauces?

Was dining with my grandma and, since someone talked about "Supreme Court something something dictator" before leaving the table, she started to freak out of nowhere about Hitler, muh 6 gorillon and how they killed anne frank in a gas chamber.
Usually I just say nothing at all, bit this time told her it was impossible mathematically and how frank died from typhus. Later on she waited for me to leave and told my father how I was denying muh holocaust. Luckily I heard it and rushed to explain him my views. He kept avoiding the maths, said not everything men do is logical and told me to show him sources, then sent me a ton of jewish links.
Well, if anyone does have the Red Cross 271k report, census of jews in the world or any material at all it would help. Not even sure if I should convince him. Both are very nice people and it's not quite their fault, with the amount of bullshit and lies there are on tv and the media in general.
/s/ college fag

Attached: 1647615430767.jpg (503x611, 96.61K)

You're asking for sources for something that never happened?

My favorite holohoax tale is the Nazi balloon anus one, where they said SS members would kill jews by pumping condensed air into a jews ass until they exploded. Lmao still makes me laugh.

Meyer levin wrote Anne Franks dairy, he sued Frank for it and won.

The diary. Ball point pen

Ik the real deal about the diary, but I'm asking about scientific LACK of proof: no mass graves, documents stating the real number of jewish deaths, and so on...

Attached: 1651422752035.jpg (1014x840, 216.25K)

I love the curved shotgun barrel story. How the fuck do you shoot yourself with a curved shotgun barrel?

Lol it's cartoonish nonsense. There's a rabbi in America who claims he was born inside the gas chamber at Auschwitz while his mom was being gassed. In another tall tale, a woman said Nazis killed her entire family, so she escaped into the forest and lived with wolves. The wolves trained her in how to kill Nazis. Like no one questioned that when she published her book, because antisemitism.

Retards like you would just try to kill all slavs and jews right away, which would cause the entire occupied population to rise up and slaughter you, no matter the cost.
Nazis actually thought in advance and build a lot more camps than they needed, kept the first prisoners alive to do all the work, then started bringing in more and more, tossing them around, a few times before finally killing them.
The people outside saw others being taken in, but they also knew about people being kept in camps, brought from one place to another, working in there, and even having fucking operas and swimming pools in some places. They had no idea about the genocide going on and no reason to risk their lives.
The people in the camps hopes to survive just by staying alive and not rebelling. After all somebody has to throw the bodies into the mass graves.

Attached: 1553258669803.jpg (960x879, 200.59K)

Attached: 1553254240339.jpg (680x498, 111.71K)

Attached: 1553302569832.png (642x591, 31.96K)

Bruh, questioning it and showing off a swastika on BRAZIL gets you arrested lmao kikes everywhere
Just dumping some gems

Attached: a4b29531bd2a7302.png (960x960, 1.51M)

literally all of it is hoax, every fucking thing out of those demons mouth is a lie. fuck their entire people to hell, i want to really make lamp shades out of them

Attached: 1553258633569m.jpg (505x1024, 103.26K)

Attached: 1553258570918m.jpg (598x1024, 106.83K)

Your own history has largely been erased in my country. Jews rarely say anything about slavs being killed in the Holocaust. When you visit the Holocaust memorial in Washington DC, or the large Holocaust museum in Los Angeles, there's no mention made of Slavic people being killed. You've been written out of Hoaxberg's story in my country.

Attached: 1553030216592.jpg (338x671, 87.39K)

Show him this picture of an American soldier from the Civil War. When any country or government is fighting a war for its survival the treatment of prisoners becomes a very low priority.

This is not to say that it is a good thing, only that Democrats did the same thing and he seems to be okay with them.

>>but muh switched sides
Would he support the nazi party if all the good guys joined the nazi party? The party switch myth is easily dismissible, and a great redpill suppository

Attached: Prisoner_of_war,_from_Belle_Isle,_Richmond,_at_the_U.S._General_Hospital,_Div._1,_Annapolis.jpg (170x290, 14.65K)

Why tf would mustache man want to exterminate slavs from the world? Wasn't his idea to let them have their own space and so on germans theirs? The SS literally had slav, arab and african divisions...
Plus, it makes more sense to deport them than to kill everyone, and so was his plan.
Btw I'm a latino ffs XD (pale af, but still was born here) but I'll take that with "you people" you meant the germans

Attached: 1630951365523m.jpg (1024x1024, 181.59K)

That is actually true. Not angry over what is already over, but ""they"" use it to justify
1. The existence of isnotrael
2. Billions in aid, from whites (germans) to jews and commies.
3. The destruction of eastern Prussia and hopes of reviving it.
4. Strawman arguments. Literally fucking everybody with guts is called a "nAwTse" these days. Even at the damn CHURCH!

Attached: 1647386485005.jpg (784x547, 53.66K)

Attached: 1651619988779.jpg (588x1024, 230.1K)