What is Any Forums's verdict on Freemasons?

Are they based and the key to white survival? Or are they kosher garbage?

Attached: Masoneria-simbolo.png (544x640, 147.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373/#373373638
youtube.com/watch?v=8TYtR8go7Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=rxGt4N7SsBM&list=PLdGv_ee4Fc4q6ytzjPo2ag7VC8l7Ojo-W
youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8
youtube.com/watch?v=3SPaDhw4PIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-Zof2jGbw
freemasonrywatch.org/messiah.html
skywatchtv.com/2021/10/07/countdown40/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rope

Altiyan Childs

I am joining up will report back frens.

In the mean time who wants to talk about Amun-Ra?

just more luciferian, kabalah worshipping kikes. pawns of the jesuits. litteral foot soldiers of satan. please watch an inconvenient history by probably alexandra. link below.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is "defeating" the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the first beast of revelation. the second beast system is q, trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and "light". freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government white hats, black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

It’s all we got, everyone join and if need be we will have a revolution from within the organization. At least we will have some power then as opposed to being totally fucked.

Oh look, this thread again.

Attached: 5e68931b47382ccc5f4ec187622b7a25--masonic-order-freemasonry.jpg (640x633, 74.67K)

fpbp

All i have on the pedo satanic cabal, their faggy cults, crimes symbols agenda etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373356373/#373373638

Attached: Nixon Grove.jpg (850x400, 71.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8TYtR8go7Ec
made by a french ex freemason that deserted and ran over to the nazis with whom he made that movie and for which hr got killed later on. Focuses on the nepotism and globalism rather than the occultism, but shows the nazis opposition to these.

This is essentially how it works
Freemasonry is just one of the recruitment grounds of Jews. They promise money, influence, fame etc through networking and secret magic knowledge. This already attracts a certain kind of people. Through out the ranks and the initiation rituals in them they filter out who is willing to do evil to advance, starting with harmless stuff, then some minor faggotry, bigger faggotry, until you need to rape a child and murder it to get into the actual big boys club. Along the way they are sure to record everything of you, look who is willing to do some favors, in example if you are a cop overlook a speeding ticket, or ignore some other crimes of fellow members, getting more dirt on you until you are entirely blackmailable and become a puppet pacified with drugs sex and some money.
Freemasons is where Kikes recruit willing traitors from.
The "good Masons" are just usefull idiots paying membership fee to help disguise it as a boring gentlemans club thinking they get some deep philosophy or something, while making some charity from time to time and make it appear as if there is nothing to see
Always shoot the traitor first.

Attached: wholly Jewish.png (1024x820, 647.83K)

Dangerously based. If you have not watched an inconvenient history by now you are a confirmed nigger.

Attached: 1656886484428.jpg (1077x794, 53.35K)

Well looks like my cover is blown

They didn't let Blacks in Scottish Rites. They had to start their own Black Mason and the Saturn "Of the Eastern Star" girls were all black orginally but then white wives wanted their own. So everything equals out in the end I guess.

Mason's were good people at once, it's more likely the people of the 33rd Masters have a clique within the group. Even Ted Gunderson mentioned this.

Part of the "Great work" is literally destroying the white race as is the "great reset"
youtube.com/watch?v=rxGt4N7SsBM&list=PLdGv_ee4Fc4q6ytzjPo2ag7VC8l7Ojo-W

Learn from them if you must. But then surpass them. Don't let yourself get trapped in the forms anyone presents to you, however fanciful and esoteric they may appear to be.

Remember, you have the right to change how you see things at any time, so long as you do not let anything you choose to integrate override that.

Attached: 4 waterspouts in a row.jpg (800x508, 63.19K)

Faggots kid rapists, the footsoldiers of Globohomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

fpbp

brainwashed Shabbos Goy at best

Attached: which way.jpg (1024x458, 128.15K)

dick measures

Every last one of them.

Attached: view-noose-rope-image-noose-1677480.png (840x1323, 100.01K)

Too many people in my family are freemason
It's just a club for boomers. They used to be conspirators. Today they are just cringe. Dead conspiracy.

the origins of free masonry lie with B'nai B'rith which is jewish, the actual freemasons here in the USA are just fucking clueless, it is ancient, probably been around since the pyramids were built 12-25k years ago but the whole scene has been diluted. They are not the danger they once were, it all went corporate and the industrial war complex and the cia/nsa/ israel connection is something to be worried about. The nose niggers are going to push the NWO on us and they will eventually shut down free speech on a message board like this, then we are all fucked. We will be slaves more than we already are. Hitler was right

I recently watched an interesting documentary about them on Bitchute recently. They're definitely some sneaky Petes

There's towns and city neighborhoods where they force people to join and threaten to kill them if they stay and don't. America is cursed.

You left out molesters and pedovores.

>itt: uninitiated plebs who will never comprehend the Mysteries

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce3.jpg (1070x1321, 292.66K)

Gay and jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SPaDhw4PIQ

Nah you have it backwards, the edomites aren’t who will run the new world order. It’s supposed to be Apollyon, the aryan sun king.
Antichrist, Freemasons, & the Third Temple: Evidence the Antichrist comes from the Illuminati

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-Zof2jGbw

The Messiah and One World Government

freemasonrywatch.org/messiah.html

COUNTDOWN TO 2025 AND THE SECRET DESTINY OF AMERICA—PART 40: Zeitgeist 2025, Sibyls, and Visions of the Final Roman Emperor

skywatchtv.com/2021/10/07/countdown40/

They are the Jesuit lackeys of the jews

Good with stone