The wrath of the white woman

Hey foids!
Do you carry any "wrath" toward the state of the world? Talking about based, self aware ladies here.
Are there any of you dryads out there who understand clown world, your unearned place in it, the insanity of young men, the failure of capitalism. The childishness of "elites", and so on and so forth. I can see how one would be driven into feminism.

But do you GET it?
Do you GET our world in its current state?

Vibes for lurking foids.
youtube.com/watch?v=NlAX_awLvoE

I like that one quirky chick who hung around with Patrick Little for a while. She made videos on Bitchute. She got me sprung just from being NOT a thot retard.

Attached: 1555790072102.jpg (500x660, 50.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meds

>As I told you before, Earth was once a paradise. It was created and ruled by Odin/Ea Asar, and was a world of peace. The Aryans(Orion Elves) and Atlans(Pleiadian Giants) mostly lived in peace, before Earth was invaded by the >Vanir Sirians and enslaved.

>After the invasion about 500,000 years ago, the Sirian Vanir took large populations of Orions and Pleiadians into slavery and forced them to harvest their own homeworld.

>About 300,000-250,000 years ago after revolts, the Vanir forced Odin to make humanity.

>Shortly after that, the nation of Atlantis formed to oppose the Vanir's kingdom of Sumeria.

>About 30,000 years ago the Vanir destroyed Atlantis and Lemuria.

>Allah/Njord lead the forces responsible for the destruction of Atlantis.

>You might have noticed in other posts I mention that the Lord of the Rings books are based off ancient texts that Tolkien read and copied while working for the Vatican making copies of old texts.

>The Lord of the Rings series actually takes place during the time between the fall of Atlantis and the Flood of Noah.

>Believe it or not, the story of LotR Allah/Njord is Sauron, and his grandson Thoth/Ningishzidda/Hermes/Quetzalcoatl is Saruman.

>After the fall of Atlantis, Njord lead assaults on the European lands that many of the survivors fled to. The armies of Mordor in the story are the armies of Njord/Allah and the armies of Gondor/Rohan are the survivors of Atlantis and the Elves were the Orions and the Dwarves were another race that lived alongside us before the flood. The "good guys" in the LotR were the descendants of the Aesir who are under seige from the Vanir invaders.

>After the Flood, Allah and his family continued their war to control this world. Recruiting Abraham, who possessed Allah's bloodline, due to Abraham's father Terah being a demigod priest from Allah's own bloodline.

>As I mentioned before, Islam was created right after Allah was given the throne to our solar system and made Khan Allah.

Attached: AryanKnighttarotcard.jpg (640x640, 88.88K)

Stop being jewish.
You simply have to abandon all the gypsydome, and let yourself be consumed by the host.

PROVE any of your shit, mongo.

Faith doesn't mean shit. Books and accounts doesn't mean anything.

Can you IN SOME LITTLE WAY, affect manifest reality in a manner where you "break the laws of nature" as we concieve of them? Can you lift a little pebble off of the ground and thereby lend credence to your religious ramblings?

No?
You can not do ANYTHING?

Then shut, the fuck, up.

i don't know what you're talking about but I like the image

I'm wondering if there are any intelligent females on the board. I would like to hear their perspective, as long as they are not NPC idiots.

Attached: Armanen Rune Zodiac.jpg (1078x1354, 997.65K)

Any quirky gypsyess in the mix who wanna sound off?

Attached: Gypsyess.png (188x218, 57.56K)

Any Forums is crawling with heebs after T-dawg oafed around in their prissy little democracy China shop.

The most beautiful version of love is a jewess going with a white man with the intent of tearing him down, but instead, as he SHINES on her, being uplifted out of wanderer status, to "human".

weak, the amazon woke release is still gonna flop. lol

Hell is a real place, digital storage facility for souls contained within Saturn, the gas giant is in fact a hellish landscape for wheeping souls

The archons are demoniac manifestations

The internet is a spider web trap, demoniac texture and emancipation of human impulses.

We live in a collective hallucination/program/matrix called YWHW

There are around 9 to 12 dimensions, we are the third one

There are at least other two planets like earth with humans and human civs trapped within and one of the three planets is the center and key of it all

There are trillions of aliens but they are all either celestial beasts, angels or fallen angels that interact with us from different dimensions

There is an organized and intelligent evil in the universe

Demons target powerful and influential people the most and in most cases manage to posses them to some degree

Tulpas, DMT elfs, UFOs, ancient gods, shamanistic invocations, skinwalkers and other phenomena are the same thing and you know what that thing is

Skinwalkers are real and are not in any way natural, phyisical/material beasts or aliens, but either profoundly powerful and demoniac entities operating a living transhuman hardware, they shall come during biblical tribulations in order to collect humans for their ritual feast

Humans have lived thru all of this before, every 12 k years the cycle turns

Between 1600 and 1945 human history has been fabricated

North America is haunted by mesoamerican corn demons, Mexico, the Appalachian mountains and New England are the absolute domains of Lucifer

The US was founded with the mere intention of kickstarting Biblical revelations and it is within the script to burn it all to the ground

Joe Biden has been dead since 2017

Mexican president AMLO is a Shaman that does blood rituals

Putin has POWERFUL allies

All of the current events are happening because Putin didn't consecrate Russia to the power of Fatima

Catholicism is a false religion.

Attached: chad contained monad.png (2814x1327, 391.53K)

average nu-Any Forums simp
stop browsing this board, sven, it's not good for you, it's only making you more mentally ill

The board was good before you heebs started spazzing out after Trump. I would explain to you how you are a cancer, but you are jewish, and a liberal.

Checked. Fun fact: kike religion and kike schools teach that there are at least 8 genders

myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/
>Zachar, male.
>Nekevah, female.
>Androgynos, having both male and female characteristics.
>Tumtum, lacking sexual characteristics.
>Aylonit hamah, identified female at birth but later naturally developing male characteristics.
>Aylonit adam, identified female at birth but later developing male characteristics through human intervention.
>Saris hamah, identified male at birth but later naturally developing female characteristics.
>Saris adam, identified male at birth and later developing female characteristics through human intervention.

Attached: sacred kekonometrical gnosis.png (2223x5028, 2.23M)

Heebs "teach" whatever serves them in their wandering gypsydome where they ferret around among the goyim and draw pleasure from acting "smert" in emplying their survival strategies.
Lying and cheating and "taking the brazen leap" in a way that humans can not conceive of. Humans did not evolve as jews. There is a trust issue. Cooperation and so on. All of this is alien to the jew. He acts in another way.

>cringe thirsty simping white knight schizobabble
>sweden
Checks out

I am not simping. I am seeking to engage lurking Any Forums foids on equal terms. How does it feel to be a retarded jew? You guys are supposed to b savvy, and here you are acting out in a perfectly normal thread where white men are trying to facilitate bonds with white women.

Attached: 1561126466591.png (768x945, 1.86M)

>wrath of the white woman

lmao more like taking big black cocks in every hole and getting filled up with negro cum
thats what the wrath of the white woman looks like

This is what you guys say in your media.

Schizos are a national treasure. Based unmedicated leaf bro.

Attached: 206.jpg (828x851, 74.18K)

Neck yourself dumbo.

This is what's wrong with you "people". You can't create, you can only defile and destroy. Just like your father