What happens when part of society agreed with Nazi ideals?

Sympathy, a human emotion that can lead to different connections amongst ourselves. I’ve heard the “conspiracy” that said Nazis burned lgbt books, the “anti-semitic” lie that said a Jewish doctor performed the first transgender surgery, but then just recently I’ve seen it spread around Reddit and other media. Now people will have two reactions, 1.) “oh see, the Nazis were against transgenders” and 2.) “oh see, the Nazis were against transgenders” Years ago, before it was socially accepted/ pushed to be a tranny people would have agreed with the Nazis about burning the troon books, or even scorned the doctor who performed the first surgery. Now a days, it’s being embraced, that way society can call anyone who stands against this a nazi. I think that this information has recently been pushed or highlighted, what else is going to be put into the spotlight? History has been censored from us, what little truth left has been equivocated or else we may sympathize with our enemy. I don’t like this, desu. After years of learning about Nazis in school I wish they could have just been an inherently evil faction hell bent on world control and were stopped by the good guys, but now I seem to agree with them on the topic of transgenders.

Attached: 670D8A20-26A2-4598-8DFC-892E9775D873.jpg (750x1144, 605.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/29/theodor-morell-was-hitlers-personal-physician-who-was-treating-him-with-unorthodox-medication/?firefox=1
hist259.web.unc.edu/the-sex-reform-movement-in-weimar-germany-1919-1933/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if they taught actual history in school.
Pogrom in one generation.

Attached: 1661449892111534.jpg (612x640, 55.36K)

Not everything is about the fucking nazis, grow the fuck up.

So true, I also am fond of certain colonial empires and other conquests. What, did you want me to praise conservatism or something?

I’ve made countless comments on how the American school system barely even teaches history other than WWII mainly the Holocaust. You’d think we’d learn just a bit about why Germans elected such an evil madman, or perhaps the wonders of Weimar (never even heard of Weimar before Any Forums)

Bruh. (((They))) went for the schools first. Nothing else would have worked.

Attached: 1660605113325440m.jpg (1024x745, 156.95K)

Depends what is being conserved.

>You’d think we’d learn just a bit about why Germans elected such an evil madman, or perhaps the wonders of Weimar
We do learn about that, you just never payed attention.

I remember asking and my teacher just said that Hitler hated jews for no reason.

My brain was like "Hmm, that makes no sense" so I just sat down and began to think.

>we

Attached: 1661010296808285.jpg (392x581, 28.48K)

Also, hitler was not elected.

We as in “americans”

Every good school teaches about the economic situation in Germany after ww1 as the main reason hitler had so much support.

No, I never learned about that. I was taught that Hitler blamed Jews for the state that Germany was in, yes, but why did he hate them? Why were they his scapegoat?

>Every good school teaches about the economic situation in Germany after ww1 as the main reason hitler had so much support.
And you learned of the jewish-communist civil war?

Just wait until you find out just which books they were burning at the end of the weimar republic.

>Wasn't all communist and anti-fascist books.

Attached: b2a8656529c9bf4541f74faaf4eee5d9-342851462.jpg (500x668, 51.93K)

Good schools will teach you all about the treaty of Versailles and Weimar and the hyperinflation, and they will also teach that hitler blamed Jews as a scapegoat for all these things. The difference is that they framed him as being a schizo lunatic, which he was.

>it was econics only bro

Attached: 1660234443768660.jpg (328x260, 30.19K)

Only because his jewish doctor feed him a cocktail of drugs.

thevintagenews.com/2016/10/29/theodor-morell-was-hitlers-personal-physician-who-was-treating-him-with-unorthodox-medication/?firefox=1

same
my teacher just threw some random theories out about a jewish girl breaking his heart or something

hist259.web.unc.edu/the-sex-reform-movement-in-weimar-germany-1919-1933/

Sound familiar, it should.
We call it gender studies and feminism now. LGPT+

>Hitler didn't try multiple times to offer Pease to white nations
>Hitler didn't try to Deport jews
>the US didn't ally with communist Russia
>the US didn't ally with China
>general Patten didn't say the US fought on the wrong side
Good goy

>part of society agrees with nazi ideals
that is the current situation...

never heard of weimar republic at all in school lol just muh ww2 and le nazis bad, crazy how we all got brainwashed (which we did)

>the US didn't ally with communist Russia
>the US didn't ally with China
They teach these things as well. Supporting someone who would later end up becoming your biggest enemies is actually a very common theme within American history. America and the Soviet’s were never “allies” we had a strategic military agreement to defeat a bigger enemy. If you really knew world history, you would know that America had domestic problems with communists going all the way back to the 1890s. A US president was literally assassinated by an anarchist, bet you didn’t know that did you?
>Hitler didn't try multiple times to offer Pease to white nations
>Hitler didn't try to Deport jews
Do you expect them to go over every little detail? You poltards act like american history is just constant holocaust and ww2 classes when in reality they spend like a few days covering it per year. I remember them giving me an equally lackluster class on mao’s Great Leap Forward.

>part
We gotta up those numbers

Attached: 1659928253974327.jpg (788x589, 97.98K)

Yes, now this will make most conservatives back peddle when talking about trannies because they don’t want to be compared to Nazis.

>The holocaust happened
Lol no
>MULTIPLE attempts to peacefully end the war and Deport jews is minor bro
Rabbi, no one is buying your bullshit.

I went to a catholic school, if we learned about gay book burning, transgender surgeries, etc and that Nazis were against it many questions would be raised.

It won't though. That insult is overused and trite.

Yes, the holocaust happened.
Yes, hitler had a plan to deport Jews to Madagascar.
Yes hitler offered the UK peace and they declined, what’s your point?

Inb4 spam posts with 100+ links and dozens of info graphic images debunking the holocaust. Thread ruined guys, you can all leave now.

>Yes the holocaust happened
Ahhahaha
It really didn't rabbi.
Typhoid and starvation killed the jews in the internet camps.
You kikes banned teaching about the Bolsheviks and the kike lead communist revolt in Germany.
Tell us more about kike run child Brothels in Wear Germany.
Keep lying kike.