Nostalgia thread

I drank 400ml of white wine which stood in the balcony for too long and I just have to say that despite being in a significantly better situation now compared to the entire 2000s,and most if not all the 2010s,I have to say that I miss those times.
I didn't have to worry about when I would be executed for not being injected nor nasally poked,when I could simply say that I will find a good virgin woman later and to not worry about it as I still had time to find one,when the economy wasn't in the gutter and sinking even lower,when romanian music was played instead of gypsy and lately "trap",american and british rap along with new romanian singers singing some meaningless drivel in broken english,where I didn't have to worry about getting a job,any job which pays,despite repeatedly trying and finding that they simply dont hire men and how they mostly hire young women or men with connections and neither have to worry about getting kicked out for not being vaccinated despite having one year of highschool left(I am global rule 2 compliant,janny).
Has anything like this happened to you and if yes what did you do about it?
>picture not related

Attached: Trump 2016 nostalgia.jpg (1500x1053, 177.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XpWxJNUhns
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
youtu.be/Urw-iutHw5E
youtu.be/_0JrmT3FjBE
youtu.be/Dtrgwqei7ww
youtu.be/A5C8AC6V2KQ
youtu.be/aeeiJIX8J4o
youtu.be/gTmh-jJNPBc
youtu.be/UGF9SQ90yko
youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4
youtu.be/z5i9vT8wGY8
youtu.be/1UUYjd2rjsE
youtu.be/EIxsPBbZ_b8
youtu.be/soUH-vsGbHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the idea of drinking half a bottle of wine and then leaving the rest of it on the windowsill for so long that it becomes a different drug

Life is good Vee

op is a fag
go to sleep

I am not Vee as he is not from Constanta,and no life is not good
I left it only for 1 week and it was 2/3 done anyway

After I take a shower,maybe
youtu.be/7XpWxJNUhns
I miss hearing songs such as this as it reminds me of when romanian radio stations still had music which was decent

I'll bump you

thanks

Anyone else post some good songs or will I start to post some?

Post some I'll check them out

Ok
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
youtu.be/Urw-iutHw5E
and some of my favorites
youtu.be/_0JrmT3FjBE
youtu.be/Dtrgwqei7ww
youtu.be/A5C8AC6V2KQ and most other songs by this band
and lets not forget youtu.be/aeeiJIX8J4o
post some of yours in return?

Here's what strange - I absolutely enjoy the mood of the songs you posted, but for me they don't quite fully represent that feeling I search for. I can't say they're bad songs. I simply mean if you enjoy that introspective melancholy moment of watching others enjoy themselves while you contemplate the deeper and perhaps darker more meaningful things in life I would say these songs miss the mark. And unfortunately I don't have time to post all the songs I think you'd enjoy that might hit you harder. My point only is I wish I could share some with you that I think you'd really enjoy.

Any link works,absolutely any link or name as long as it includes artist and song name

I would like to find out if I like the genre of music you are talking about

I am going to shower now so post please

>white wine

Lmao Ok Mom

too bad I can't share your wine while you copy my music. There's just too much to list here. But here's one song that comes to mind you might like. It's random. Xymox - Dancing Barefoot youtu.be/gTmh-jJNPBc the entire album is good.
You seem to like the genre darkwave as well as 80s synth pop. You'd probably also like vocal trance. Type in those genres for playlists and you'll find a ton.

Look up the vocal trance group called Elucidate. They were a young duo from Sacramento that no longer releases mixes. Their mixes had a mood to them that was almost perfect for what I think you're searching for. Look for Elucidate. youtu.be/UGF9SQ90yko

the song by xymox is not horrible but I dislike the lack of vocals,although the instrumentation is ok on their own
>your wine
See the picture I post with this post,I remember it tastes better a week ago,now its fizzy even.
I do not like their corks because every time you try to open them after the initial opening they crumble like wet sand in the hand

Attached: vin alb eticheta galbena demisec .jpg (1000x1000, 43.13K)

I bet you'd like 80s synth pop as well as bands similar in sound to depeche mode. I thought you wanted something darker and introspective. But if you don't like that xymox song that's fine. Keep exploring. Enjoy your outdoor wine

I do kind of like depeche mode,I like their "enjoy the silence" song I heard on the radio.
What I know for sure I like is the band modern talking,what genre are they categorised in? Also lets not forget rebel son,especially the song intitled "mr confederate man" and "you can't turn a whore into a lady".
I like this song very much youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4
What genre is it?

>80s synth pop
Yeah many songs I like seem to fall into this category.You are right I like it,I like a mix of instruments not just synthesizer although I do like some songs just with regular instruments,such as these,mind you tell me what genre they are?
youtu.be/z5i9vT8wGY8
youtu.be/1UUYjd2rjsE
youtu.be/EIxsPBbZ_b8
youtu.be/soUH-vsGbHA
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
You seem like a knowledgeful person atleast in this area,are you present elsewhere other than this forum? where else?