Andrew Tate FULL Tucker Carlson interview

Watch it before they take it down
youtube.com/watch?v=6ndDEGtOfVg

Attached: 0838932.png (1948x1056, 2.29M)

shameless bump
Most of you $oy boys need to see this

Read a book

How much did he pay to have Tucker do the interview? This guy came out of nowhere he's basically a multi-level marketing where he sells information about selling your books and tapes and the way he makes money is selling his books and tapes about selling your books and tapes. Yes I know his business was around pimping only fans women. I'm not putting him down for his ideas many of them are good. The whole I'm a better man than you are kind of thing gets pretty old or the what color is your Bugatti it only focuses on money being the ultimate winning parameter. He's overly muscular and that won't last forever let's see him when he's 50 years old is he going to be hitting the weights every day just so he can bang hot chicks. He might be one of those idiots who just needs to do that to make himself feel good. Let me guess he's 5'11.

Attached: IMG_20220825_212229_977.jpg (2448x2448, 1.12M)

THis kind of shit always gives me a massive cringe attack. Anything interesting he said? I don't wanna hear him complain and whine and play victim and be bald.

Attached: 1656180244272.png (738x899, 844.22K)

>turns up out of nowhere
>has a "debate" with the biggest twitter streamer seemingly out of the blue
Totally real and organic.

Something is off with him. He glows. You don't get up to the top of TikTok unless the chinks want you too. I imagine he was deliberately cancelled to get the attention. Also holy fuck that's an annoying fake voice.

Who gives a fuck about some e-celeb?

>it can happen to anyone
No nigger, advocating that a class of people should be second class citizens based on how they were born on social media and having millions of followers is what got you canceled.

BOGATI

Attached: bogati.png (594x1036, 372.23K)

Women should be third class citizens. Also how did you get on Any Forums.

Isn't he banging Jordan Peterstein's hideous kike daughter? They're just bringing out yet another controlled opposition alt-lite pied piper faggot for retards to consoooom.

tate was saying that whites need to have more kids, he's based, even if he has some elite connections behind the scenes

This is some good information you've posted I didn't know that you've got to be in the good graces of the Chinese to be at the top of tick tock, now add that to the type of material he was selling, he probably is a CIA guy because that's money laundering, and they love to launder money what better way to launder money than to be a physically fit man acting all masculine fucking all the hot bitches he's basically a fantasy of many young men and if they just take his course and do 10% of what he's doing they're going to have more pussy than they can handle. They're also going to have more child support than they can pay for, laugh out loud. I do love the what color is your Bugatti, you know that's so soul crushing for some rich wannabe dude who's got a yellow Lamborghini 10 years old he bought used on eBay you know he's just creaming his pants because he wants to have a new Bugatti and he's already got the color picked out. Those kind of up-and-commer nouveau riche get rich quick guys probably do pay lots of money to read his tips and tricks about getting wealthy, lo and behold behind the scenes a whole marketing team of Jews and Chinese people are behind it sharing in the profits while laundering money. Now he's on Tucker this doesn't really make sense because he's a misogynist, it's not common for Tucker to have these kind of people on there and that's why I thought he paid to be on there and it makes more sense that since Tucker is CIA he's a CIA asset so it's a CIA coffee festival.

>telling young men to improve themselves is controlled opposition

your ancestors weep in their graves over your lousiness

Well said.

Who the fuck is Anjew Taint?
Isn't his dad a glownigger?
Nvm idc don't tell me, he's bald and colored

Attached: 1661331960461955.jpg (803x767, 57.65K)

I don't need some chinlet homo to tell me I need to improve myself. He should improve himself instead.

hope tuckers daughter ends up with a chad like tate so we can see her get fucked on camera.

Tate might or might not be controlled op. He certainly won't go around the jew topic. But just dismissing him out of hand is retarded. The guy is promoting a healthy message for men at a time when that's rarer than clean water in an Indian river.

Some men share how to improve yourself with other men without charging you.

Buy an ad mutt