Do normies actually think this website is some extremist hub and not just funny anonymous shitposts?

do normies actually think this website is some extremist hub and not just funny anonymous shitposts?

Attached: boom.jpg (633x640, 50.58K)

if only it was as extreme as they say it is

Yes. they even go so far as to say Pepe is from Twitch lol

imagine taking this place seriously lol

we are evil hackers and racists fear us

Attached: 1612127075358.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

Denmark should be the exclusive homeland of ethnic Danes.
there, this thread is now more extremist than anything on Faceittertok.

Ahaha yeah its just memes guy its not like if niggers are really retarded and kikes own every medias and banks. Its just sarcasm lmao

it's jigglyboo and nigglycoon

Attached: 16595025640514542.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

>do normies actually think
no
next question please

Gun to my head, I'd fuck the brown one

>funny anonymous shitposts
It's not even that funny tbf

what was Hitlers obsession with the book of Wardlaws all about?

fucking normie cucks despite calling it a" far right cesspool" are retarded enough to implement "based" to comments that take the cringe to galaxies never meant to be explored

I am extreme

Attached: 1602985125622.jpg (960x694, 92.91K)

Unfortunately, Normies believe normies shitty infos and will rarely make their own mind about something.
So, yes, they mostly think it's a radicalisation place.
They don't understand the meme / humour.

I'd consider the bullet. There is a chance it only hits some insignificant part of your brain like that guy from 007.

Is something broken in you all who believe in a place that originated as just a random and anime board, two boards, that's it, would ever be just any one thing ever? Separating everything into different boards was truly a mistake. The disorganized mess that you had to make sense of yourself kept out you one dimensional retards. You can shitpost in one thread and then effortpost in another. You can alternate between both in the same thread even if you want. Or, and I know this might blow your mind, you can combine effortposting with shitposting byt making a good point using shitposting humor. WHAOH what a concept. Be like water you inflexible fuckers. fuck

Kill all niggers lol

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH

I'm from reddit. I people there think pol is full of Russian shills, homophobes, angsty edgelords, trolls, unironic anarcho-capitalists, white Nationalists, conspiracy theorists, INCELs, and racist sexist anti-semites.

But we all know you never see any of that here.

Attached: images (5).jpg (249x203, 6.65K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

that's a bit antisemitic, mate

Attached: Comita_131227_PIYALI_108Vaginas_03-Hasid_030_A.jpg (500x865, 130.13K)

Reddit just fakes it, user. We are there, too.

wait you guys are just shitposting?

This guy gets it.