Dead ZOG bots

>vid related
No pity. Remember that he willingly fought to spread globohomo degeneracy, feminism and LGBTQIA+ to other countries while destroying their cultures and traditions.

>Daily reminder that the Amerimutts deserved everything that happens to them. From Cultural Marxism to BLM

Attached: 1520220686105.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Cringe

Cope mutt golem.

>No pity. Remember that he willingly fought to spread globohomo degeneracy, feminism and LGBTQIA+ to other countries while destroying their cultures and traditions.
These people who fought are either actual conservatives or cuckservatives. Especially the pre gaddafi death and 2011 war soldiers were fighting because they thought it was for their country. They were zogbots, just regular Americans. They were mislead into fighting for satan (pisrael) for their wars after 9/11. Don't blame Americans.

He leakin

mutt niggers cope seethe

Attached: 1620930577597.png (521x937, 223.97K)

Uh oh, ZOG bot doesn't have 60 billion worth of toys to throw at some mudhut and now has to face an arab with cheap ammo and a half-working rifle on still unequal ground. Sad.

>americans who support the death of russian troops in ukraine justify why american soldiers dying in afghanistan is a bad thing

The ZOG bot has no right to be there on the first place. He wasted his life doing atrocities and destroying cultures.

Imgaine dying for your overlords in Israel who would piss on American Flag anytime.

Checked and a hearty Kek for dead Zogbots. To any Zogbots who may be lurking in the comments. Fuck you, you traitorous, dumb motherfuckers ((vid related)) is what you have to look forward to. Because I fucking promise you that is what you have to look forward to. Once those in charge finally unleash you on the REAL enemy they're gearing up for war against(Hint:They're the same people you're supposed to be defending).

Also remember if your in Cancuckistan Veterans Affairs rewards you by encouraging and pressuring you into MAiD. Just so they don't have to waste the MP's and bureaucrats money earmarked for their umpteenth fucking raise.

Attached: 1658329997894953.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

Attached: 1395522561001.jpg (432x500, 37.67K)

>No pity. Remember that he willingly fought to spread globohomo degeneracy, feminism and LGBTQIA+ to other countries while destroying their cultures and traditions.

While i have no sympathies for the Anglo, dying like that is inhuman.

And you think the globohomo degeneracy inflicted upon the rest of the modern world as a direct result of the anglos is humane? You think having tranny groomers in towns and cities is humane? You think having hordes of niggers rape and murder everywhere is humane?

Invading another country and forcing (((liberal democracy))) onto a culture that doesn't want it is inhumane

Death to globohomo zogbots

>While i have no sympathies for the Anglo, dying like that is inhuman.

No you limp wristed faggot dying like that is what it is and what it is is fucking WAR. Which is in fact the natural state of not just Humanity but ALL organic life. Because life and evolution is about struggle and conflict. Against the elements and against others for food and survival.

"Peace is an illusion. And no matter how tranquil the world seems, peace doesn't last long. Peace is a struggle against our very nature. A skin we stretch over the bone, muscle, and sinew of our own innate savagery." -Takeshi Kovacs

Attached: 20220808_221818.jpg (720x699, 125.94K)

I noticed that when they die, they actually start squealing like a pig for real.

Attached: zogbots NWO standing army.jpg (552x552, 35.17K)

Rip. I hope those niggers put those hks to good use

Have you ever been in a fist fight at the very least? Have you ever held a gun?

Sadly I've had to do a lot more than either of those things ameribro. So I know what you're getting at and the answer is yes. I very much do understand what real violence is. I've seen people die and be murdered violently as well as had to fight for my life. As stated by the last pic I posted I'm a realist and the reality is that people and the world is NOT "nice". Its a brutal constant war atop a corpse pile 4 Billion years deep.

hiding from your dad who comes home from work and beats you is not fighting for your life, z pigglet.

F
poor bastard didn't even make it to his childs transitioning party.

Haha jokes on you my dad fucked off as soon as he found out my mom was pregnant. Which he did multiple times to different women apparently. Fucker was literally opening franchises all over the place.