WHAT HAPPENED?

Mcafee's dead man switch was supposedly set off using some sort of cryptocurrency to host and encode the data ($whackd).

When this was discovered, this board was flooded with "people" saying "don't worry, smarter people than you are working on extracting the data", then nothing ever came of it. Everybody just forgot.

inb4
>there is no deadman switch data
>mcafee flew over my house
>its not set off yet because (x) crypto bullshit goal hasn't been reached

WHERE IS THE DATA? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Attached: mcadonalds.jpg (1050x1050, 185.17K)

He’s still alive

>he doesn’t know

Pretty inventive way to market your pump and pump. Subtle.

''McAfee was employed as a programmer by NASA's Institute for Space Studies in New York City from 1968 to 1970 working on the Apollo program. ''
kek

there never WAS a dead mans switch
god damn you people are so dense

he was shitposting
it was a shitpost
the dude is dead and he's still shitposting because people still seem to believe he was telling the truth lmao

john was a rad dude but he most likely never had a deadmans switch and just said that because it was funny at the time
I mean, he was that kind of guy

HOWEVER
I'm not entirely convinced he's even dead

McAfee is a deceiver just like NASA

Any Forums got nuked, it became a 24/7/365 drumroll of slider threads after the success of ShekelShoah in 2014. This is not a productive place anymore.

Instead of deleting the politics board (yet again) the admin just turns it into a giant larva hotel for parasitic wasps.

Attached: JohnMcAfee.jpg (281x179, 8.08K)

They fucking leveled thr apartments the DMS servers were in in Florida, do you not remember?

nobody tell him

it was in a building in florida. mossad blew that building up then sent israeli soldiers to secure it and they didn't even try to hide it. it was mainstream news that reported on the isreali soldiers there.
mcafee was a fucking idiot. the kikes will stop at nothing. blowing up a condo in florida is nothing to them, they blow up entire cities and genocide countless millions of people. whatever that obnoxious dumbass had on them is fucking lost now unless by some miracle he had it hidden away where someone can find it. not that anyone would want to, they'll kill you. they've made it clear that shits a no go subject. Any Forums went down and was scrubbed when that happened, i was there. any mention of it going down was banned and wiped.
this place isn't what you think it is.

Bigger question is, what the fuck happened to Assange's dead man switch? We were promised that it would drop if he was put in custody, then we were promised it would drop if he was extradited (basically guaranteed now, once his new appeal is denied). He's actually likely to have some compromising info, unlike Mcafee.

Will Smith stole the data

He looked like one.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Florida building demo/mossad visit was Asange's dms. McAfee's supposedly triggers when $wackd is all burned. My shitty theory is that britbonglogposter was actually hiding all the data in the Andy's Logs memes, and it's probably there if someone just looked.

Jews nuked that apartment where the server was held or whatever.

Attached: 938589B5-971A-41B5-A312-E87E14F6B4DE.jpg (1241x815, 125.1K)

link?

>link?
those news were hard to miss

I was on and in thrle threads when it went down. Big thing this guynisn't mentioning: mcafee was running a successful spy ring. Also it wouldn't be the first time he's faked his death. Looks like the dump is waiting for something. Liekly something big enough to distract all the SSgt Nigresses