What motivates you to work hard toward your goals despite the deluge of doom?

Simple bloomer question. And do you have any tips for consistently achieving the small goals along the way? Asking for motivation/encouragement. Best wishes to you reading this right now to conquer what you set your mind to.

Attached: 1661051526435068.jpg (888x1200, 144.29K)

Plenty of cock push ups

It's not enough that I should succeed, others should fail.

curiosity. it is not hampered by any material or societal resistances.

I had this weird vision as a child that after death there was nothing. Your consciousness just died and you disappeared forever, never to return. I hope I can go to heaven instead, but if not I want to make the most out of life. And if I give up, I might as well die. So I just tell myself that when it's tough.

I have a lot of friends and family members that I want to be a good example for. That’s a good motivator to constantly improve myself even when I get sick of it all.

Especially once I realized that to be a leader, or convince others of your ideas, most of the time it doesn’t even matter whether your arguments are good or if you’re right or wrong. What matters is if whether you’re a person that people think they should be listening to.

There isn't anything. Put a fork in me, I'm done.

I will never change the world but I can be the change I want to see. I know it's not just me. It's my family, my friends and my community that look to me to be a role model. I have kids. I need to be the better version of myself. Loyalty is itsnown reward brother.

Attached: 118470977_2856652171237647_5444466037238080669_n.jpg (876x960, 89.77K)

I pay attention to what I can change, and disregard what I can't. I'm also lucky enough to live in a small town where there isn't much to change, though if a DA, or member of the school board / city council starts getting ideas, I have every intention to deal with it quietly via a late night visit to their house.

I've been talking for over a decade, and all its gotten me is ignored, along with loss after loss after loss. Voting for "the other guys," only seems to delay the inevitable.

Attached: We should improve seifer.png (464x336, 221.78K)

I'm getting to the point where I want to make frens how do I tell if someone isn't a glowie and where is the best place to meet 100% European people who just want to grill?

i wanna see the end. I wanna see (((them))) burning

You don't. Stop looking for groups.

Attached: based.jpg (1825x757, 200.91K)

I have always worked hard. I have also always had perfect or near perfect attendance at school.
Self discipline is a habit that you can strengthen every day. Do the right thing even if it is hard and painful.
LOL- he said " hard and painful"

yes don't organise goyim, go shoot up your local supermarket instead.

I don't have any goals other than becoming homeless as comfortably as possible. What motivates me is my incompatibility with people and the world. People who are motivated to achieve and gain things in life are just running on a hamster wheel. You're not going to get anywhere with accumulating shit. You're just distracting yourself for a while before you die.

Like Atlas someone has to keep the world up.

No, you don't shoot up your supermarket. You make an unannounced visit to your Soros-funded DA's house at 3am with a pistol and a plastic bottle. Then you go home, crack a beer, and never mention the visit to anyone.

I want to have several thousand points of 40k painted and a large homemade board to play on. That's about it, I want to play the huge apoc games I always wanted to as a kid but couldn't afford.

Attached: 1657140452698m.jpg (829x1024, 98.6K)

do it for Jesus Christ

Attached: 1636107662998m.jpg (906x1024, 212.26K)

God loves me and guides me and keeps me. That's how.

He

Attached: 1628947439506.jpg (670x1024, 172.45K)