Thank you Vatniks and Hohols

Thank you Vatnik and Hohol scumbags. Thanks to the Russkie territorial ambitions over your ex-commie wasteland in Ukraine the price of living has skyrocketed over here, people can't afford to buy food and rising energy cost are set to push millions here into fuel poverty. I doubt you selfish bastards will care what happens to the people here who are on the chopping block, the most vulnerable in society, but people are going to die here as a result of your fucking war. Families are going to suffer because of you commie bastards. Our evil, useless, retarded government is more than happy to shovel a shit ton of money to Ukraine and offer billions in military aid but they wont do shit for their own people. Who knows how long the Russkie Z-tards are going to keep up this godforsaken 'special operation', one thing for certain is that many innocent people across the world are going to suffer for a war that has nothing to do with them. On an unrelated note I'm glad AJ got btfo by Usyk. I have sympathy for the Ukrainians who have to fight to protect their country from the encroaching Russkie menace, but this war is bleeding us dry and I don't know how long we can keep this up.

Attached: d456a3e31c8ac224a5bf5f46a3dc722b.jpg (648x1000, 70.04K)

as long as Orthodox are killing eachother I'm good, no matter the cost

Your own jewish government did this to you.

Didn't know Bosniaks had a resentment for Orthodox Christians as a whole, thought that was just Serbs.

Lol

Lmao

that's pretty much the same

That's the sad part. This shit government has led us down this path like lambs to the slaughter. They don't even care about the vulnerable families here who are going to suffer.

I suppose you Krauts must have it as bad as us, right Jerry?

Fair enough Selim.

Yeah but I'm willing to pay the price as long as more Slavshits get killed

Your country is getting flooded with Slavs Jerry. They're spreading all over Europe because of this war. Remember when these ex-commie shitholes joined the EU in the 2000s? Think of that but increase the number of immigrants by tenfold.

There is gas under the sea everywhere too bad you don't rule the waves or you could take it lmfao

This. Let those fags kill each other for free. Cleaning up the world's niggers.

my jewdar is pinging

i tell you man theres movement and it aint us

Stfu. Stuff upper lip. Everything will be okay.

Sad truth. Russians didn't print my money

We'll see who's laughing my criminal cousin. Wait till the fucking gooks come knocking and take your golden soil and wealth for toil.

As it should memeflaggot. Ping to your heart's content.

Whom are you trying to convince? You or me?

Not my problem

Kinda feel the same when moonunits bomb each others rock worshipping centers.

You could have just kept trading with Russia instead of sanctioning them for stopping a deadly civil war that's raged for 8 years and restoring water to Crimea. Seems like that would have been a smarter move.

Aren't you schnitzel wankers taking a hit from this BS war?

I wish they had continued trade with the Russkies. That pasty albino swine Boris was quick to flip off Ivan, but at what cost. He claims his greatest achievement in office was sucking Zelensky's Jewkrainian kosher cock.

Stiff upper lip Nigel. Calm down and eat jellied eels. Blame whichever wog currently runs your government.