Slavs are the superior and true white race, not aryans, face it

Face it, slavs are the superior race. We are taller, stronger, and faster than any nordic, aryan, roman or mediterranean.

We don't have your stupid white issues such as our women being fucked by niggers, or having a low fertility rate.

We are in fact, even more phyiscally superior than blacks as we are much stronger and larger on average.

Being 6'2 or 6'3 in the balkans is pretty average for a male here, and that is the height you mutts wish you had.

We still live traditional, great fullfiling lives fucking hot slavic women. We have no issues around transgenders or gays, since we all bully them and the Balkans is still one big conservative shithole where no leftie even wants to exist, let alone express his opinions.

Face it, its the truth.

Attached: image_2022-08-27_011915290.png (576x372, 216.56K)

No of course the circumcised attached ear lobe mutt is superior what do you mean

Mmmmm I wonder who's behind this post

I agree, my toilet has never been so superiorly clean ! Thank you mr slav

Actually slavs are the people of Europe that most reach Shinshta and Andronovo samples of supost aryan samples ....

enjoy your toilet while your sweet german women are getting impregnated by superior slav semen

>superior
>your name literally means "slave"

Turkoid subhumans
God i hatw b*lkanshits

You are a disgrace to our people.

How about saving our country instead of attacking Slav bros over nothing?

>memeflag will say who is and is not White

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1655694400072.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

not what he said, he said Slavic(and Dinaroid specifically) whites are superior to other white subgroups, learn2read

Face it, slavs are the inferior race. You shorter, weaker, and slower (mentally as well) than any nordic, aryan, roman or mediterranean.

You do have your non-White issues like constant inter-ethnic clashes and your women being fucked by sandniggers as well as a slowly declining fertility rate.

You are in fact, even more physically superior than blacks (just like any other race including the orientals, blacks are infact the weakest and most androgyneous race there is with only fatty muscle to make up their strength) as you are stronger then them on average.

Being 5'6 or 5'8 in the balkans is pretty average for a male here, and that is the height we Whites never had.

You live in old world pigsts, shitty rough lives fucking hot slavicized Germanic women. You have issues like family feuds turning bloody and a bizzare homosexual underworld, since you promote them all and the balkans is still one big mutted shithole where titoist lefties are the common site, let alone leading the country.

Face it, its the truth.

Attached: 1591952687179.png (1482x1461, 1.7M)

this

Agreed, we need a rebranding, like WASPs in the US are all “hu-white” now.

this is of course cool, but in your picture there are Slavs.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.17K)

not slavs sore

Very white to be slavic, americans said to me that russians are like this... This is Svetlana, a russian model

Attached: 0c94fa43-9a68-451d-81be-62f30bb3af13.png (183x275, 81.27K)

>slav
>white
?????????????????????????????????

Dinarid is just rebranded Anatolid.

>5'8
Hitler was 174 cm.

Hitler was 179.5 niggy.

Most slavic people I've met did not impress me. Sorry.

did aryans?

Quora says 173, wikipedia says 175. He was medium height, some others even say 170. He wasn't particularly tall lol.

>Quora says 173
Opinions of different people
>wikipedia says 175
Opinions of the kikes orchastrating the wiki.
>He was medium height, some other even say 170
Some say 168 like Napoleon even though medium height was about 5'11 in Germany and Hitler was barely under being 5'9 and a half.