Biden: "I didn't know a president can de-classify anything he wants. Well, if Trump and do it I can do it...

Biden: "I didn't know a president can de-classify anything he wants. Well, if Trump and do it I can do it. I think I'll de-classify everything dealing with my son, Hunter. Do you think that's a good idea, Barack?"

Obama: "Only if you want to go to jail."

Attached: biden obama.jpg (2048x1365, 359.46K)

>Hunter has big pp
Arrest Biden now!!!

Obama toes the line in public, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he privately disagrees with sending the FBI after Trump. Obama has nefarious intentions, but he still understands history, politics, and the principles of wielding power. Obama knows that going after a former president opens a Pandora’s box. While he would like to see Trump’s head on a platter, he knows this is a reckless way of doing things. He thought about replacing Biden in 2012. He has said to never underestimate Biden’s ability to fuck things up. The democrats are not going to have power forever. You go after Trump, the next time a republican becomes president, there’s going to be a very strong sentiment among voters to play tit for tat, along with a strong precedent. That puts Barry in direct line of fire. Dig deep enough and you will find numerous things that you can nab any former president with for the sake of political witch hunting. I really don’t care about conservative inaction in the past. I will always stand by my belief that whoever goes after the opposing side’s former president first is going to regret it. This is why Trump immediately balked at locking Hillary up upon winning.

>A present can declassify anything he wants
Ahahhhahahahahha
Aaaahahahhahahahahah
Hahahhhaahahah
Gigle-snort
AhahHHHhHahhaahah
Hahaaaahahahah
No.

Attached: pnas.1305920110fig01.jpg (1280x1276, 187.9K)

Shit bait

Wrong micheal got a bigger unit than Hunter

Attached: 902D4BB9-B4A9-418B-8A20-F262FC6C39F5.gif (280x158, 2.7M)

>Obama has nefarious intentions, but he still understands history, politics, and the principles of wielding power
> I will always stand by my belief that whoever goes after the opposing side’s former president first is going to regret it. This is why Trump immediately balked at locking Hillary up upon winning.
pretty much spot on

>>A present can declassify anything he wants
>No.

Congress invested the authority of the classification system in the Office of the President. Take it up with them. It's likely a reason behind Hillary getting away with butteremails. Obama could trivially make it legal and then the FBI's job isn't to help the republicans on what's become a purely political issue.

>But but but congress and the president have access to the truly important secrets
They dont.
You're retarded for even thinking they have access much less would ever be allowed to share with the public. Ever.

Attached: 20220702_005229.jpg (4160x3120, 2.69M)

kek

Thank you, I honestly think it’s the first thing the people closest to him advised him on. He didn’t get some show of force from the glowniggers, he was told that one day he will no longer be president and if he goes after the Clintons, his opponents will immediately come after not just him, but his entire family the moment he steps out of the White House. He did and yet they’re still doing it, and I’m sure Obama realizes that this just creates a sense of “damned if we do, damned if we don’t, so we might as all do” in the general population and, as a result, the people they gravitate toward politically. Obama and the apparatus he is a part of do not want a civil war and third world tier political tension. They want an overwhelming majority of people to be on their side and gradually suffocate out those who are not on board.

There are things that what many refer to as the “deep state” hold from the president and congress, you can see this in the current pissing contest over UFO information between Congress and the DoD. However, that’s not what he’s talking about. He’s talking about mundane political tier garbage that they’re using as a medium to go after political opponents.

Boring.
Mundane, unimportant and short slighted, normie shit.

Attached: 1660353584639506.jpg (1024x671, 83.72K)

I thought it was because there was no evidence of criminal activity on her part.

>no evidence
Ahahhahahahhah
Hahhahahah

Attached: 1661540124633815.jpg (547x550, 60.72K)

Exactly. Just like all politics as it is presented to us.
user, if you’re not just being sarcastic, quit being naive. Like I said, you can find numerous things if you dig deep enough to push criminal charges on them. You can sit here and tell me I’m wrong as much as you want, but if I had the entire apparatus behind me and an axe to grind with Hillary Clinton, then there would be nothing to stop me from putting her in a kangaroo court for being a war criminal. Same goes for Trump, same goes for Bush, same goes for Obama, same goes for every government official who has held a high ranking office or headed a federal department. The constitution and legal code as we know it stop holding meaning when the actors in control of enforcing it do not do so in good faith.

They are allowing an invasion. Facilitating an invasion
>automation replaces manual labor
>individual wealth skyrockets
>industrialization and automation reduces labor demand
Globohomo jews:
>nooooooo add more people to increase demand for shit quality goods because wealthy people want quality goods
>noooo add more people to increase labor competition
>nooo add more people to increase housing demand
Only kikes, oligarchs and Globohomo demand industrialized nations increase population.

Attached: 1660858129393955.png (918x986, 666.53K)

There's literally a statement on the FBI's website stating she committed crimes but wouldn't be prosecuted.

Globohomo dab. Many such case's.

Id rather arrest Joe and his brother and Jill. Probably that drug that Ashley too.
You know they corruptednthe poor boy.
Never had a chance.

Got him hooked on drugs and taboo incest sex so he'd do whatever they needed with no pride, shamelessly. Groomed to be the dirty name. Groomed to be hatchet man.

>Biden: "Everyone wants to have sex with me."
>Obama: "That's not what 'fuck Joe Biden' means, Joe."