Are Germans still laughing about this?

Are Germans still laughing about this?

Attached: 33828202-1347-444A-9CF4-F50BAF3DA38E.jpg (640x742, 75.9K)

germoids get what they deserve

Nobody knows this even happened here except for poltards

Germans? Are those Germans? I thought they were the chosen people!

Apparently, Germans have no sense of humor, except at the wrong times where they're completely up their own asses.

Yes

Attached: 1657743386015.jpg (1200x1097, 151.21K)

That was in 2018, 4 years ago. In Germany's defense Trump was being his usual blowhard self and anyone would have come to the conclusion that America was just trying to make outlandish claims to say Germany's access to Russian fossil fuels was going to cause substantial problems in the future.

Nobody could have predicted Russia's behavior in the last year.

The fact that they laughed might have been a variable in the laid trap for Russia in Ukraine. Nobody laughs at an Amerimutt and gets away without an invoice.

So Trump wasn't wrong, but if America and Europe did nothing, then Russia wouldn't have stopped the gas.

Have you considered attacking Moscow with Artillery blowing up all the apartment buildings, until Putin turns the gas back on and takes payment in hyperinflating currencies?

Attached: amerimutt.png (860x745, 88.23K)

I laughed hard at this

>Hahaha I PROVED YOU WRONG BY CREATINF A CONFLIC AND FORCING YOU, OCCUPIED COLONY, TO COMPLY , FEEL STUPID NOW HUH?

Yeah ok Muttoid subhuman.
Dont you dare to act that green policies wherent your horse, kike faggots.
Greens are literal democrat offshoots and NS2+Near would have made Germany an absolute powerhouse

What if they were all laughing cus they realised this was just trumps way fo trying to get them to pay for expensive American gas instead of Russian gas?

why do mutts always ruin our best jokes? do they hate fun?

Attached: The prosecutor introduces your meme folder as evidence.jpg (900x600, 340.51K)

KEK

I'm not Jewish so I'm not allowed to think like that.

Me too

Ww2 was the biggest practical joke in human history you ungrateful bastards.

Attached: 1660228113061811.jpg (442x495, 38.23K)

I mean, Germany could probably predict Russian behavior. Unless they started being friends for some reason

How long til the German people do something about their politicians? This shit was predictable back in 2014 and no one has cared until now.

Modern Germany is absolute cancer

biden screwed u over. sorry for that. we literally tried to stop him on jan 6 but trumpfags are pussies who dont believe in violence (muh optics)

Nah, you throught you can have your cake and eat it too. Germany either had to spend money for building European military instead of relying on Americans, and then force the Ukraine to federalize and finlandize or be a good bitch of Americans and buy some expensive oil from Turkey Israel or some shit instead of relying on Russia.

this faggot had been a top "target of hate" of the germon right for years. and of course we were absolutely right - he fucked up everything he touched.

Attached: maas.jpg (446x377, 37.32K)

seegermoids are an extint race, their best ppl died in ww2, nowadays germoids are descendants of cowards, traitors, gays and russian rapebabies

It was foreseeable. Even children learn this lesson. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

>attacking Moscow
What could go wrong?

99% of out population is so beyond saving that it would need to geed dark middle ages bad before they would revolt.
This is your doing by the way.

Why did Trump refused aid to Ukraine back then?

I can't imagine living in a country where you can be imprisoned for questioning the "truth" about a historical event based entirely on anecdotal evidence.

Hopefully this winter when they're all freezing. Rioting never fails to warm you up a little. Get nice and toasty by the bonfire of the Hammerschmidt Villa

go question niggers in democrat-ruled hellholes.

I'm working to put together the first all black aJstronaut team to Sol.

TrUMP PREDICTED IT you dumb nigger brain .
>well I couldn't predict it and since i am infallible, NOBODY could have predicted it . You were just lucky guess.
Fuck off kike

>Relying on Americans

Slavic slave, i know you are sucking your master cock like the obedient,.slavish bitch you are but please turn on one brain all and take in the fact US hasn't withdrawn it's troops since 1945 and we dont need """""protection"""""" by out noble Mutt "liberators" .

Attached: IMG_20220730_233915_466-01.jpg (833x765, 161.86K)

Black pilled
Wars kill off all the men with the best genetics
Operation Neptune was just to send a bunch of Americans to their deaths

Attached: _118819255_3f3771dd-3f32-4a35-9a75-83b29d1e3a2b.jpg (976x549, 137.23K)

Germans would unironically be fine if they were Sovereign and made their own decisions.
But they did what everyone else in Nato did and followed the U.S. and the U.K. by giving weapons and military aid to Ukraine.

Of course Russia is going to cut you off after that, they'd be retarded not to. The arrogance of German leaders thinking that Russia would continue to supply them after they gave weapons to their enemy.

Attached: 1661362153268219.jpg (640x505, 42.83K)

>you're not laughing now, are you?

Attached: EDIT-Farage.jpg (1920x1080, 250.03K)

literal clot adams tier reasoning

>go question niggers in democrat-ruled hellholes.

You won't go to jail. You will also be able to defend yourself with a gun if people start attacking you.

The criminalization of questioning Jews is much more ominous because of their positions of power in society. Blacks are parasites, but they control absolutely nothing. Jews are running your country, importing brown and black hordes, and forbidding you from questioning their lies.

Finally a sensible post, thank you Bong

except for the fact that some did predict it

Recall that America hired some of the biggest german comedians and bought their jokes.
Discreetly.

Probably not. But I haven't stopped laughing about it since February

Germany died with Hitler. Thankfully the torch was passed and is burning again.

i have no counter-argument to your post, sir.

>Of course Russia is going to cut you off after that, they'd be retarded not to. The arrogance of German leaders thinking that Russia would continue to supply them after they gave weapons to their enemy.

The German "leaders" knew it would happen. They don't care. They are getting paid millions by Jews behind the scenes. As Germans become poorer, the politicians become richer.

The problem with white countries is that politicians have sold out their people in exchange for cushy lives funded by Jewish bribes. Politicians no longer have any Sword of Damocles over their heads. The US Constitution should have legalized killing of politicians.