You'll wear skirts and give up your guns and suck black dicks and act like faggots and eat bugs and not own anything...

You'll wear skirts and give up your guns and suck black dicks and act like faggots and eat bugs and not own anything and YOU'LL FUCKING LIKE IT OR ELSE!!!!

edition.cnn.com/style/article/men-skirts-fashion-history-trends/index.html

Attached: brad-pitt-lil-nas-x-oscar-isaac-skirts.jpg (1920x1080, 182.26K)

Are you really proud of making this thread?

a skirt just makes it easier to whip my dick out to piss on or fuck something

This is stupid. I have better skirts than those

nah.

>wear kilt to make OP burst from anger

I hate clown world, but it never fails to surprise me.

I already wear skirts just not in public.
I have a disgusting fetish.
iwnbaw

Let me fuck you while you're wearing a skirt. Go deeper into your fetish, user.

The Scottish were ahead of the fashion curve yet again.

No. Also I'm probably physically much stronger than you. I just have a pretty, youthful face.

Physical strength has nothing to do with it. Just submit to your femininity and let me fuck you in your pretty skirt. I'll spoil you so much, babe.

What is your yearly income?

$234k after taxes.

3580€

Not it’s not you just typed 3 numbers in a row.
I’m a software engineer I make 150k, I’m 6’2 and I’ve been lifting for 6 years (32). Now let’s see a pic of you in your little skirt. I will PayPal you $50 right now.

Yes it is. Don't believe me if you want. Your loss babygirl.

See this retard is responding to me instead of you. He’s obviously too fucking dumb to make more than a burger flipper

Imagine believing you have to be smart to make money.

So you’re a retarded gay manlet who happens to be rich?

Not a manlet. Just retarded and gay. I didn't start rich either. I spent 4 years as a zogbot, and used that to get a defense contractor job in Afghanistan for 300k a year. Spent 5 years doing that. Then I used the money from that as a nice starting point to generate passive income through investments.

Is that a copy pasta? Let’s see just any evidence at all with a time stamp. Let’s see something expensive. Because I think you’re a fast food wagie

Nah, I don't prove shit to anyone here because I don't care if you believe me or not. I'll fully admit that I'm not smart at all. I just used my military service to fall ass backwards into money.

Gay men don't wear skirts. YOu str8 trash are the ones constantly worshiping women and their clothes.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

So you’ve decided to spend your wealth on pol femboys