You guys realize that if Keffals takes down Kiwifarms, this place is fucking next right?

You guys realize that if Keffals takes down Kiwifarms, this place is fucking next right?
The battle for online free speech is basically lost as the large (jewish) corporations and their "terms of service" have taken down any opinions right of Biden. The only refuge are small sites like Any Forums and KF.

Attached: keefs fundraising.png (1397x964, 848.19K)

I don't care

I hope it gets taken down. I'll leave this prison, create an alternative, and make it invite only.

You mean I will finally be free?

Attached: 1654640800627-pol.png (1235x1097, 211.89K)

fuck off with this tranny shit fuck kiwi farms too

(((they))) study Any Forums as an outlier for extreme/fringe opinions and Any Forums has had seperate mods that are feds since moot was running the site
glowniggers also used 8ch to (You) themselves and submit those posts as evidence in hearings

Attached: 1588740288168.gif (329x302, 6.09K)

Good. I can finally leave this fucking place.

Attached: 1641494296757.jpg (800x600, 75.51K)

we're here forever

Attached: 1659735225473899.gif (245x208, 789.9K)

that thing will 41% itself next year when everyone turns on it and its grooming of kids

Tor Chan will eventually take this faggot down no matter where he goes or what he’s going to “ban”. kiwi farms didn’t dox him but some other website did. Lucas Robert Sorrenti is lying to his followers believing he’s a victim of doxing because he knows he doesn’t want to take the responsibility of convincing kids to take estrogen and kiwifarms were laughing at them for believing he’s a victim.

Is this guy a leaf?

>The only refuge are small sites like Any Forums and KF.
There is zero possibility Any Forums gets shut down. We alone account for at least half of the FBI's domestic surveillance budget allotments, and every (((jannie))) has their tongue so far up the FBI's ass they could carve their initials in tomorrows turd.

Attached: 4chan moderators.jpg (1524x1080, 277.24K)

sounds like this faggot is in trouble with the cops

His tits are weird. Fat man titties. Why? Why would you willingly become this twisted creature?

Attached: 2.jpg (474x373, 16.21K)

wait so what do we need to do though?

Attached: 16595025640514542.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

Any Forums is owned by nips who don’t care. Plus why would the feds give up their best honeypot?

Any Forums is a LOT bigger than kiwifarms, and it doesn't allow doxxing or raiding.

>glowniggers also used 8ch to (You) themselves and submit those posts as evidence in hearings
kek, I remember that, didn't that fag try to redirect anger towards Russia

Nah they won't retard. KF was a doxing gang stalking site. Any Forums is a daycare center in comparison. Go back... oh wait this time you can't lmao.

The weak must perish so that the strong may survive. If free speech can't survive in the open web, maybe it shouldn't. The future is in hidden networks.

her dox is pinned on db right now, a website known for doxxing and swatting people. why is kiwifarms getting the blame for it?