Can we bring back "Colored People"?

"People of Color", which now has a good connotation for some reason lol, is legitimately just a semantic change to "Colored People" which is seen as raciss. It'd be really easy to bring it back though. Just shoop a bunch of "People of Color" signs as "Colored People" lol

Attached: People_Of_Color_Graphic-900x491.jpg (900x491, 37.03K)

We just talk down to them and call them "folk" or "ya'll"

>which now has a good connotation for some reason lol

Attached: conspiring_hands.png (386x306, 23.46K)

Liberals already do though. Imagine being some kind of latino and being called brown.
lmfao

>we're so sorry minorities for calling you colored people!
>we'll call you people of color now!
You almost have to give them credit.

Attached: 1650324634364.jpg (680x682, 61.39K)

I mean, I’d rather be called that than “BIPOC.” What a faggot ass way to say non white. I initially thought they just meant it was for black people like me. I don’t want to be grouped in with spice. BIPOC is stupid as fuck just like LATINX

Grouped with spics*. Don’t want to be grouped with spics. The whities that make this shit up are the most annoying people in the world and need to hang themselves.

why not just use "human beings"?

>The whities
see

here you are

Attached: person_von_farbe.jpg (383x500, 87.39K)

Back in 10th grade some niggers in my history class said they preferred "colored" to "black" and "african-american"
My white boomer teacher fucking sperged out about how they're letting racists walk all over them and that they should be ashamed of themselves

I remember in school when "African American" became the new PC term and they phased out "black", now black is back in style.

Ummm, don't you mean People of Shade?

>"People of Color", which now has a good connotation for some reason lol, is legitimately just a semantic change to "Colored People"
You know how to get them to stop?
When I hear them use the term, I ask is white a color, and they have no choice but to say yes, I then say then I am a person of color, which pisses them off. If we keep pointing out that white too, are people of color, they will stop.

How about 'darkies'?
Works for me...

Attached: color chart.jpg (599x335, 18.84K)

I always thought "coloreds" is a funny word too.

i just call em niggers

NIGGER

Attached: E32A09A5-5D7E-437E-B0E4-E51F55AE43AB.jpg (612x380, 57.36K)

They’re people of darkness. We are people of light.

Yeah, coloured is around because of that too.

It was seen as taboo to say negro, or black, so the liberal elite at uni's told people to say coloured.

So now old people say coloured, but they honestly don't mean to be 'racist' they're just saying what they were taught to not be racist.

How about this?
The Browns

Oh really? That must be a UK thing. "Colored" isn't used in the US anymore.
Browns = latinos

Attached: nocolored_762_295_90.jpg (762x295, 55.42K)

People of one Color (brown)
PooC / PooCs
Shit coloured skin
Shit coloured eyes
Shit coloured hair

Don't use any leftist nuspeak. Stop fucking normalizing their bullshit. This goes for any cuckservative as well.

Attached: Picsart_22-08-22_07-19-55-681.jpg (1080x1365, 199.55K)

May I suggest "people of pox" for homosexuals?

Attached: 1661558078064.jpg (1280x720, 310.74K)

You may
>Don't use any leftist nuspeak
People of Color is the leftist newspeak dumbass memeflaggot

im white and i always check the option of being a 'person of color' because i literally am. having green eyes and red beard and blond hair is way more colorful than being black and brown. its such an orwellian joke that browns are called colored while the colorful race isnt.

Your entire life is leftist nuspeak, so stop speaking - and existing. Thanks, buttercup!

i agree. also go back to africa.

I remember this from an article I read a while ago: "Mr. Brown is black and has a light complexion."