Supporting Russia is just as bad as supporting the Ukraine if not arguably much worse

Supporting Russia is unironically one of the most stupid things you could do if you “hate kikes and globohomo”. Russia and its Bolshevik kikes are the original globohomo and they are the ones who imported their gay ideas into American society through the KGB, which Jewtin is a former member of. Russia isn’t muh trad ethnostate, it’s a shithole full of shitskins just like any other western country. You can’t even be nationalist in Russia, if you are you’ll be jailed by Jewtin and his oligarch kikes in power. Stop being retarded and think.

Attached: A0DF04BD-F814-46A9-8481-831B2C5B3C87.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

please show me the moscowcisco reshoot of battleship potchuckin where half of them are mulattoes

Russia has normal multiculturalism, not mass global migration

>Supporting Russia is unironically one of the most stupid things you could do if you “hate kikes and globohomo”. Russia and its Bolshevik kikes are the original globohomo and they are the ones who imported their gay ideas into American society through the KGB, which Jewtin is a former member of. Russia isn’t muh trad ethnostate, it’s a shithole full of shitskins just like any other western country. You can’t even be nationalist in Russia, if you are you’ll be jailed by Jewtin and his oligarch kikes in power. Stop being retarded and think.
Ok

>normal multiculturalism
The fuck does that mean?

>who imported their gay ideas into American society through the KGB
another bezemov retard

Western ZOG Bloc or Eastern ZOG Bloc
Which will you chose goy?

room temperature IQ take. who gives a shit about what Russia does, its not going to pull some eurasianist nonsense and invade actual western nations. you know who is invading actual western nations? third world refugees, and every nation is doing nothing about it

russia can do what it wants in its sphere. i impart sympathies to the ukranian people but i couldnt care less. the kikes who run the west are shutting down power grids and raising prices on everything

>Nooooo you see Jewtin is replacing whites by force with change and sandniggers instead of niggers see the result is totally different.

>Who funded black panther
>who created hell on earth through communism
>who subverted American academia
Russian kikes.
While it’s true that kikes in general need to be thrown in a pit of spikes siding with an enemy country that also helping in worsening your life conditions isn’t exactly very smart user.

Exactly

Attached: 65CD092B-CE3F-4FB1-819B-4BC174208C2B.jpg (688x1024, 110.74K)

What a ZOGfaggot take

>Soulles globhomo melting pot of CONSoOMING uglies
Bottom
>SOUL ethnoplialist chads in a.union of labour

Attached: AkpjNENgsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (227x222, 9.8K)

Western globalism imposes racemixing and degeneracy upon other cultures. Russia has no globalism
Very weak strawman
Also, didn't read
Z

ziggers are faggots and not even White most of the time, and supporting ukraine is pointless too, it's just that vatnik supporters unironically believe they are on a non-kiked side when the people they're supporting are actual bolshevik jews along with the CCP

to be fair, russia is like 90% white and a lot of their minorities like circassians, chechens, udmurts etc can pass as european to the non-anthropologist eye. you are over exaggerating it

sure thing shlomo, russia has released an israeli prisoners while it executes goyish ones, ofc I will support russia.

Attached: file.png (656x699, 335.54K)

i don't care about other countries

>Russia
>not mass global migration

Shut the fuck up you vatnigger rape baby. Just because shit is not advertised as shit doesn’t mean that it’s suddenly not shit. Multiculturalism is still multiculturalism no matter which Kike is trying to sell it to retards like (YOU). At the end of the day it enables the destruction of European people.
Exactly this not supporting the Ukraine is okay, Zelensky is a literal Kike but Russia is controlled by kikes as well so supporting them is retarded too.
No it isn’t at most it’s 80% European. And just because your not being replaced with niggers doesn’t suddenly mean your not being replaced.
Based take
>I’m not even going to bother replying to the Monkey

Attached: A55DB1ED-83BF-4061-960B-0618D6A4C743.jpg (1024x1024, 132.7K)

the black panthers have wreaked their havoc, they arent a significant force. communism isnt a threat in the 21st century and the only reason a group of westerners take it seriously is being KIKE SUBVERSION (not russian) is destroying the middle-class (which fundamentally eliminates communism from taking root).

re academia, who cares? the fight is lost. good men can dredge through and become lawyers and engineers maybe but what are we supposed to do, start bombing leftist universities? the non-jewish business world controls more and is more powerful and types like us arent going to take gender ideology classes

>i should care russia is being "replaced" (they are native to russian territory) by these people (definitely not white bro trust me)

Attached: Изучение_чувашского_языка_в_школе_Chuvash_language_in_schools.jpg (1161x757, 687.13K)

Attached: putin speaks.webm (320x240, 1.75M)

You are a total retard. Never been to Moscow I take it?