The vaccinated are becoming less intelligent

probly the clots... definitely have noticed this with work. they make spelling errors, repeat things, forget previous conversations, miss things that should be obvious.

productivity is down, energy is down. they're hazy as fuck

Attached: 1626809503264.jpg (1016x1024, 126.39K)

Two
more
weeks

>Critical thinkers
Contrarians, not thinkers.
You read blogs and confuse them for academic articles. Do you know how to read an odds ratio? What is statistical vs substantive significance?

Attached: vaccine.png (1537x970, 113.16K)

They were already less intelligent, hence being jabbed

Only retards and midwits got jabbed

/Bread

The drivers on the road are also even more complete total fucking idiots now. They always were but now they'll make a mistake and get mad at YOU for their fuck up. This winter might just be very very interesting after all

The globalist oligarchs aren't even trying to hide the fact that low IQ people are useless eaters and need to be eugenically purged, which is what the vaccines are all about. Even if you want to save the lives of these low IQ people, you can't, because their IQ is too low for them to comprehend even if you try to explain things to them.

Attached: 2022-08-15-Yuval-Noah-Harari-World-Economic-Forum-Adviser-Claims-The-Planet-No-Longer-Needs-The-Vast-Majority-Of-The-Population-Obsolete-Useless-Easter-WEF-De-Population-Malthusian-Elites-Oligarchs-Davos-Genocide.jpg (1080x1672, 342.66K)

Did you make that shit meme yourself? Jesus, kys. Things didnt open back up because of a vaccine, they opened back up because the govt said they could. Guess what, everything was the same before and after the vaccine.

>What's in it?
Sodium chloride
>THEY ARE POISONING US WITH DANGEROUS CHEMICALS, CHLORIDE IS WHAT THEY MADE CHLORINE GAS WITH, FUCK THE NWO!!!
So-called critical thinkers are people with a huge ego and a lack agency for critical thinking.

I wish I listened to Any Forums. I had myocarditis after my first shot and now my heart is all fucked up. I can't even practice sports anymore.

How to spot a shill post
>uses/relies on ad hominem
>employs buzzwords
>img has a logical name, as if it is from an organized/corporate file
>attempts to deperson enemies of elites
>uses the word 'science' but lacks any actual scientific thought or use of peer reviewed literature.

Attached: 1597419580541.jpg (284x200, 9.1K)

But think about the myocarditis you wouldn’t have had without the shot! It would’ve been much less effective in giving you heart problems.

All seriousness though I’m really sorry. I took the shot twice like a retard. Was insanely skeptical but wasn’t researching it as I was working 80 hours a week. I’m lucky nothing happened yet, but I still got duped

nice strawman fallacy. what's it like living in a region of the world the globalist elites have buttfucked into oblivion?

couple of months ago I watched a guy on site burst into tears because he couldn't add a couple of measurements. There is a definite decline.

They're quick to anger. Brain fog is real. I seen them just staring off into space. Orders sre always wrong. Drivers worse than ever before. Everyone is always sick.

I fixed your picture OP

Attached: 1661555107000553.jpg (1016x1024, 196.04K)

this i died from covid two weeks ago
t. unvaxx

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-204833_Twitter.jpg (1076x1189, 483.88K)

Thanks for the novel

>Criteria for success is the government granting permissions, not morbidity and mortality.

And you think you are a critical thinker?

you will never be white

I'm gonna need a source for this

Suck a cock nigger
Crétin

quality bait

Attached: 1615518286483.jpg (1280x720, 86.33K)

I suspect its lowered people that perhaps had an IQ of about 90. 90 or all intensive purposes can have a basic conversation about the weather, their friends and their job.
However 85 IQ well now that's Africa tier.

Based.