If Rishi Sunak Becomes P.M. I'll Drink Myself to Death While Playing "Rule Britannia" on Loop

I'll probably play "He is An Englishman" by Gilbert and Sullivan as well, to be fair. If there are any members of Parliament on Any Forums, PLEASE don't let it happen Anglo brothers!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (1000x1000, 180.08K)

I hope he wins so you die. Anglos deserve everything that is happening to them.

Hey look,
he grills!
>Just like us

Why did you leave China to go to Canada?

Amazing the lengths they'll go to in order to trick the white man.

Wef stooge fucking poos

He won't win, the hunchback woman will.
There'll also be a GE within 1yr, which both sides will try to throw.
No govt wants to be tainted with the upcoming global recession.

Attached: 1661539259851970.jpg (568x505, 63.16K)

So is he a good guy or bad guy because he does grill just like us

Don't be fooled by their tactics, curries aren't known for grilling. I have no problem with curries, mind you, they just shouldn't be P.M. of the greatest Empire of all time.

Kinda interesting how Theresa May and Liz Truss will be inconsequential PMs while Margaret Thatcher drove the country into the ground, unfortunately!

he looks like 150cm

Pretty sure he's not going to. Liz truss may well get the UK nuked, however.

okay ugly chinkoid

uhhhhhhhh, you got a suicide loicense, m8?

He claims 170cm
I'd say its most likely between 150 and 170
Hes an embarrassing paki cunt

I'm Indian, and I don't want him to win, because he's just a complete moron Brahmin.

He's already a Billionaire(by dowry, wife's assets) and so he'll try to be British Trump.

Him being a curry should be the last thing because he'll sell whatever little that's left in UK to his already rich friends, just like how Brahmins do, they are Jews of India.

All the racism I get on Any Forums should basically go to him, and people like him.

Putin's all talk, don't worry.

>we have to save the whyatteness of the british PM office!!
cringe mutt.

Mildly based.

You literally have to. Britain is a white country.

t.pajeet

flag checks out

>even the best Asian countries are shit and their people flee to shit tier white countries like Canada

>dislike that poonigger and not this poonigger
we hate you all, retard
go back to pooland

Godspeed poo bro

What is that picture? Is this his attempt to look like an Englishman? A white undershirt because his only alternative is a suit? An American cookout with burgers? This is such a strange picture. Perhaps you've heard of Terry MacAuliffe, who played Karl Rove to Bill Clinton and was recently governor of Virginia. He lost that job badly. Toward the end he released a very bizarre commercial showing him fiddle with clearly uncooked burgers on a clearly turned "off" grill.

You don't understand. I'm already poor, he's not, and he's extremely rich and now gonna be extremely powerful.

I'm completely willing to admit that the United States has become the Mutt Empire, but I, personally am 100 percent European, and none of this can deny the fact that the U.S. HAS HAD three golden ages:

1. The Era of Good Feelings (Early 19th Century)

2. The Progressive Era (Early 20th Century)

3. 1946-1964

I know we're a shell of what we used to be, but that doesn't mean that they're aren't a few of us left who are good. In retrospect, the United States was a failed experiment and we never should have left the British Empire.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-03 183419.png (429x798, 63K)

the leaders are chosen for us. no white brit would ecstatically select a poo to be the government's leader

What part of that spread could a Poo actually eat without being murdered in it's sleep by an eight armed demon?

Thats the size of my cock.

>british farmers work their ass off so this pajeet can eat meat and vegetables
the absolute state of europe

The US was a successful experiment right up to the suicide of Hart-Cellar.

>cucking out
>not doing something

It’s a real shame what he’s done to those meats

I honestly like curries, they're pretty respectful, based people. I just wish they would try to make India better rather than infesting western nations.

Cringe out of touch, loaded UK politicians do this bullshit now and again to try and appear relatable. I remember Cameron having some embarrassing segment with some media organisation in 2010 where he's cooking or baking in his kitchen, Boris arriving with tea for the journalists, etc.

i've done better grills than that halfway through my 3rd bottle of vodka. What the fuck is that curry muncher doing?

India is just as corrupt, infact even more corrupt, there's nothing to change in India.

Yes, but we are talking about a man, not how a demographic behaves on average. Sunak is poison for the UK - not that Truss is some Godsend either and the Tories are Blairite traitors in blue, but fucking Christ it would be such a blow to the countryside if this rootless globalist gets in

It's a photo op, not his cooking

I thought it was pretty sad that Indians elected a woman to be president. That's when I started to realize what a hard battle we have in front of us. Either that or it's entirely hopeless, which I tend to believe more often.

yeah but posing with that? That's a fucking disgrace to the culinary art. I'd rather pose with empty plates

still better than an indonesian larping as a mulatto

> literally got caught saying "lol I hope the poor fucking die hahahah"
> willl likely still be a pm due to woggyness

Is it true the middle-upper classes of India always want to migrate to the Anglosphere because they basically hate Indian/the lower castes (majoritiy of the populace) with a burning passion?

He's Trump-lite, and Brahmin, he's probably favourite amongst London Bankers.

>> literally got caught saying "lol I hope the poor fucking die hahahah"
What the fuck?

No disagreement here.

Attached: download.jpg (600x400, 21.69K)

He'd gladly tax us all to death, has a hard on for the net zero policies that inflict so much misery, and won't do a fucking thing to control the borders/stem immigration. He's Trump-esque only in the sense of his personal wealth

The middle class are disillusioned by the life in the west, and yes, there's more opportunities for better jobs and better pay in the west compared to India. Better tech experience too.

The upper class have foreign passports, visas, investments in western countries which will help them to travel easily.

I wouldn't say hate, but delusional, sure.

1, 4, 2, 3

>won't do a fucking thing to control the borders/stem immigration
He will give Infosys, his father in law's company in India a red carpet to be the IT monopoly in UK. Entire UK IT services will be run by Infosys in Bangalore.

The westernised Indians tend to get along well despite differing ethnicities/religions, from what I've seen. Only point of division will be when it comes to the Pakis or the Tamils/Sri Lankans dealing with the Sinhalese.

if you're comparing it to trump's personal wealth, then he's incredibly cash-poor and saddled with debt, only staying afloat by finessing the country's dumbest 10%

This user gets it

Oh I couldn't agree more. Really makes you wonder why there was such a huge push for immigration and desegregation in 1965. I don't know the answer, but someone much smarter probably does.

Attached: download (2).jpg (579x434, 71.92K)