Hit me with your scariest shit

Rabbit holes that are rarely discussed, conspiracy theory, even personal experiences.

Tonight I don't have anything Better to do.

Attached: images (21).jpg (202x249, 9.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mOIgR41k_Vk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Materazzi
archive.org/details/pzp_20220209/PZP/PZP for birth control explained.mp4
archive.org/details/gnrh-agonists-and-antagonists_20220209_202202/GnRH/Albert Bourla (Pfizer) - Improvac for chemical castration.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

You will never make a super car again.

Attached: Ferrari-F40-prototype-01.jpg (1600x1200, 290.79K)

how about kill yourself?

you don't exist unless I'm observing you

Well. I used to fight demons in my dreams. They would often blend into the dream characters but were distinct when revealed.

Cars peaked in the 80/90s. I miss my E39 so bad.

Looks like a toy model.

The F40 was basically made by a single guy Who died 2 days ago (Materazzi) he never earned a dime for It.

youtu.be/mOIgR41k_Vk

The scariest shit is that the world has gone mad and no one opposes this unabridged flow of degeneracy
Also, niggers will definitely destroy this world in less than 200 years

I fuck hot girls in my Dreams. Doesn't make me a Stud

I mean foreign entities posing as people in dreams. Fucking your imaginations is just easy mode. Yes I eye gouged a demon in my dreams.

J*suits, Calvinists, kabbalosts, m*thraists, the "z0h@r". Tejas/chYna

Attached: 1661513978341388m.jpg (1024x768, 109.01K)

Maybe he should have worked for Lancia.

Attached: 1994_lancia_delta_hf_integrale_bianco_perlato.jpg (1280x720, 158.2K)

Yeshu Ben Pantera & Modinum, connect the Dots and you understand why Trump is shunned and Germany being strangled

Jesus being part Roman would make me love him even more.
Also germany needs to atone for her sins of inviting millions of niggers and Muslims into Europe

That's also One of his Cars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Materazzi

time manipulation is real and is the reason things are so weird

Scarier yet for some. Some things are beyond time.

Schrodinger's cat is an analogy Schrodinger used to explain why quantum mechanics is an inaccurate theory on how reality works. Both Schrodinger and Einstein were extremely skeptical of quantum mechanics which caused many in the scientific community to seethe. In other words, quantum mechanics is bullshit and atoms don't exist.

Your born of God. Your freedom. Satan is a spoiled angel. He does bad to try to get home. Creation knows his thoughts. Denies. Thus cheated. Adultery. Good men strong men are ruined when they have to comprehend their lived loved else's

Attached: IMG_20220820_211423_711.jpg (853x1280, 137.84K)

Merkel speak fluent hebrew, polnish-jewish ancestors, subhuman psychobitch

Satan doesn't have to do anything bad, and he never lies. He just guides the men to the road of perdition. He never renounced God, he just wants to see the man fail. He still works for God, he tests and punishes men.

Witches

You can only roll if you provide a link or a source for your theory.

I'll start. Watch all these videos on animal population control. Do you think they use it in people?

>archive.org/details/pzp_20220209/PZP/PZP for birth control explained.mp4
>archive.org/details/gnrh-agonists-and-antagonists_20220209_202202/GnRH/Albert Bourla (Pfizer) - Improvac for chemical castration.mp4

Attached: npr.png (1320x1780, 116.35K)

An old classic, pipergate.

RIP
Nicola Materazzi

Attached: 1992-ferrari-512-testarossa.jpg (640x425, 38.28K)

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (366x3826, 379.77K)

we have less freedom than in a dictatorship because the rules are not explicit as it would be.
you don't have intellectual property and you can't express yourself as you want without punishment, europeans are being persecuted by almost everybody in the world include themselves and to top that, humanity is a slave race, "god" is a huge spaceship the size is between 8 to 12 soccer fields, it's anti gravitational and invisible, it revels itself once in a while, it can communicate via telepathy, can show pictures and sounds, can point you head to things and create the "god particle/the eye of providence", the "devil" is just a black cube also anti gravitational, it also goes transparent and has the same capabilities besides creating portals and generation the god molecule (eye of providence).
most of the governments can track the "god" spaceship, so they use black helicopters to follow it around to see who could be the possible people they are interacting with.
there's also things that those creatures can do like "invisible strings".

pic related is the "god" moment that you can find all over the world. (search Lincoln memorial, arc de germanicus, branderburg gate, arc the triumph, arc Valley of Temples Sicily, Acropole)

Attached: Paestum.jpg (600x400, 42.03K)

Not gonna Watch It. If they are trying to make population control, why arent they fucking up Africa?

This