The Great Reset Absolutely Cannot Be Stopped

If you're still clinging onto naive fantasies where the brave oppressed masses rise up against the corrupt elite, led by a titular hero riding in on a white horse, you need to come back down to reality, if only for the sake of your mental health. You are not up against people; you are facing what has since become a fundamental force of nature.

The powers that be are here to stay. You are subject to the perfect enslavement machine honed by generations of economic and military research. The arrival of the digital age has heralded the point of no return. There is no going back. Every contingency, and every last deviation has been accounted for.

Revolution, by any means, is impossible. Any would-be dissidents are subject to all-encompassing surveillance at all times, with data fed into precognitive AI run on quantum supercomputers that can identify an individual's threat level based on the very most trivial habits. They will know your secrets that you haven't told a soul to and planned to carry to your grave. If you have any qualms against the agenda, no matter how slight, they will know.

Federal surveillance and infiltration has made organizing and training impossible. Any poor individuals consumed by their vain defiance to lash out at the system will never become martyrs thanks to the nigh-absolute control of the media and its narratives disseminated to the masses. Any organized resistance that does manage to form will be doomed to be crushed and swept under the rug.

Why am I telling you this? For your own good. Denial is only going to degrade your already fragile mental state even further. Don't throw your life away in vain trying to fight a force beyond the scope of mortal man. The truth is excruciatingly painful, but all in all you're better off just accepting it and letting go.

Attached: 1630512969102.jpg (1074x1066, 469.64K)

lmao didnt read

Us resisting makes you mad doesn't it?
Yeah, it makes you angry

>force beyond the scope of mortal man
they're all just old men larping

TWO

MORE

WEEKS

Attached: groundhog-day-poster-1.jpg (1000x1500, 367.96K)

spoopy im literally shidding and farding my pants rn

Didn't read.

Kikes MAD

you know the people who always seem to have good luck, well they're the ones living in a real groundhog day

I’m not reading all that klaus
Suck my balls

Attached: TRINITY___GodAlmighty.png (290x347, 215.89K)

>Giant eyeball
I'm perfect for this job!!!

Attached: 1603902945461.jpg (3120x4160, 343.79K)

there's something in your eye.

>The truth is excruciatingly painful, but all in all you're better off just accepting it and letting go.
Just not doing it, whatever it is, and becoming ungovernable, makes systems of control more and more expensive. Possibly too expensive to successfully implement.

>it can't be stopped
>everyone stops working
Check mate globofag

Attached: 2Q==(4).jpg (290x174, 6.64K)

Gen alpha
The great reset

You will never be a woman

Nah. Just a bunch of old men up their own asses thinking they have things under control. It's not hard to fuck up civilizations built by real men. All the digital centralization and control has made the globalists very, very vulnerable. Give it 20 years and the world will no longer at all resemble what it does today. It certainly isn't going to resemble the little goy slave farm that you wanted.

Nuclear weapons.

Didn't read, sorry for your loss or whatever.

I mean, it CAN be stopped. It just won't be.

Attached: based.jpg (1825x757, 200.91K)

Yea right the jews are fucking the west up you can’t stop them moshiach is coming

AI is a boogeyman for old people with no technical background
We're centuries if not millenia away from creating anything that could be called AI
the machine learning bot that spits out the few behavioral patterns it picked up from humans ain't it

the desperate rantings of a lunatic who believes his failing gods are all powerful. the great reset will fail, your gods will fail, and as always it'll be war and hell on earth until new masters rise out of the ashes. your sad faith won't earn you any pity and pointing the finger won't save you. it won't save any of us. we're all fucked, retard. you, me, those in power, everyone.

The Great Reset worked wonders in Sri Lanka. They are going to trash a bunch of first word countries and get ignored by every 3rd world country.

>naive fantasies where the brave oppressed masses rise up against the corrupt elite
It only you knew how wrong you are. You'll be alive to witness it.

nice pic but you need an archived source, a properly formed argument, and a context of some sort.

Oh I've seen the reaction of the Canadian politicians when the honkening happened
Resistance works and does absolutely make these incompetent middle managers in government have breakdowns

satans gonna backstab u lol

It is just a few paragraphs of nigger-tier triumphalism

Oooops, sorry :^)
Looks like you're just going to have to hide in your bunkers for 100 years instead :^)

Attached: CME miss.gif (960x600, 2.17M)

>Thinking autists will ever stop obsessing
Never gonna happen.

LOL get fucked doomer

I'd rather live one day on my feet than a lifetime on my knees.

You will be out down with traitors and the enemy. Best to just kill yourself.

Then why rig the 2020 elections? If they have that much influence and control then rigging wouldn't have been necessary as the vast majority of the population would have subconsciously conformed to their whims. The truth is that they come from a position of weakness and desperation.