What are the political implications of getting fit?

What are the political implications of getting fit?

Any of you guys gym-freaks?

Do the Jews hate muscular men?

Attached: 368129224.jpg (1035x1620, 196.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're working on your body and making it better. It breeds the mentality that you should work on yourself and make yourself better, which bleeds into other areas of your life. Hit the gym, it can't hurt.

i am doing a 5er split meaning 5 days of workout, 1 for every muscle group, 1 day for: legs, chest, shoulders, arms, back
not in particular order

get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ

It becomes a mental illness after a while.

>t. jacked off to the image of myself in the mirror.

go go go go go
rn rn
go
5 push ups
how old are you?
do that many push ups in a day (24hrs) or a week of you need help.
you owe it to yourself, your Maker, you future children and your race
go go go

Im tired of going to the gym bros. What should i buy to get a nice setup at home? So i can get fit at home?

>Hit the gym, it can't hurt

It might...

Attached: 238952.gif (356x200, 1.75M)

>not working out chest with bis and back with tris
is this a eurofag thing?

Attached: 1645428218377.jpg (577x597, 34.4K)

Joe Biden made testosterone illegal for the general population despite having invited the FDA to weight in and them saying that there was no reason to make it an illegal drugs. This is in 91 when it was the first time where a republican won the presidency after another republican. If a drug makes you vote right, the government will ban it.

Lifting is fucking retarded and people do it for the sole purpose of attracting women.

And the funniest thing is that it barely helps with getting women ofc.

Go pick up heavy shit you worthless, hairless bipeds.

Attached: 918230ef6fa79441255910efb9bb651b.png (1920x1080, 380.29K)

99% of people are too stupid to use test now and can't contemplate that 85% of working out is strictly diet. Plebbitors on steroids are pathetic things from eating shit and expecting to magically look like Barry Bonds.

Attached: 1594272596734.jpg (594x582, 52.58K)

Just do pushups endlessly until you achieve your goal

eh 6'4" with abs I get hit on in every city I go to by women and faggots. Being athletic is such a rare thing now you're like a flame to moths.

Lol I never jacked off but I admired myself in the mirror a lot, especially when I have a nice pump and are in a tank top. I might becoming autosexual lmao.
No you just have shit genetics. Being physically imposing is a great quality to have.

Fuck, that had to be near fatal, no?

I own a franchise gym just to profit from coping gymcels

Attached: gymcel.jpg (1080x962, 116.8K)

>What are the political implications of getting fit?
Doing leg press. Probably 5 wheels on each side. Not like a hardcore lifting session for legs, just 220Kg./450lbs. Broad approaches me between sets, looks at the rack, says “I hope you’re going to take those off there!” I walked right up to her ugly Leftist face and said “Lady, I don’t need gym etiquette lessons from you, OK?” Freaked, slag says “Oh! The riff raff in this gym!”

The only women who ever actively approach men are pigs.

Many betas with no game think that if they work out it will substitute their lack of game. This is untrue. Having said that I still personally advocate working out, it's good for your inner game.

i think the 6'4" is what does it for you m8

i'm fit but a manlet, never had a girl come up to me lol

I’ve got a 6’4” white friend from Germany, tatted, and extremely good looking. When I go out with this guy it’s almost ridiculous (it’s always been in countries outside of Germany). He’s one of my best friends, and he’s a cool ass dude.

HOT Girls will come up and approach him, sometimes fight for him (i’ve literally seen other girls come and sit on his lap while he’s talking to one girl), I’ve seen girls grab his arm and drag him to their friends, and I’ve been out with him where almost every girl will be staring him down and not looking at anyone else.

Ironically enough, he’s 24 and only slept with only 3 girls. He’s made out with a few and has had some girls in his bed a few times, but he’s horrible at closing (however he’s getting better especially now with some help).

Meanwhile I’m sitting here with 80+ lays and I never have that shit happen to me. I’m also 28, so I do have 4 years on him. Obviously if he got better at game, he’d be closing left and right.

So obviously his fundamentals are phenomenal- he’s got both good looking (naturally) and sexy (learned) down to a fucking pat.

I’d say I’m above average looking base-line, but is it possible to ever get my fundamentals to a level where I could be at the same level (or higher) than this guy? To where I get that same effect of girls practically pulling me in, telling me straight up that they want to fuck me without really any effort, competing for me super obviously? I’m a 5’10” brown guy. I’ve had not so attractive (and at best somewhat cute) girls approach me meekly only, but never more. Obviously looks matter, but so many other things matter more (hence me having more lays by far). Fundamentals play a big role though- has anyone here gotten the kind of results my friend is getting by levelling up their fundementals? If so, what was your baseline? Does it matter? I’m hyper competitive so I’d love some answers here lol

-mo

Any Forums repressing homosexual spotted

You want a girl to come up to you because you're a beta with approach anxiety.

Nope, most people do it to keep in shape and be healthy, the women come naturally. If you look good.

>T.

Attached: fatty.jpg (640x440, 84K)

>the women come in 2 more weeks
No they don't. The women come when you develop your game.

>A REAL MAN has Honor & Integrity.
He naturally enjoys the Benefits and Value gained through Rigorous Routine Physical Exercise.

Attached: Zeus.jpg (471x480, 25.56K)

>the women come naturally

No they dont. You've never been to a club with high quality girls. They don't come naturally, not in a million years unless you have hollywood fame or somrthing.

>Lifting is fucking retarded and people do it for the sole purpose of attracting women.
Lifting has so many physiological and psychological benefits that I cannot name them all. All other considerations secondary.

Gyms are for faggots
muscles are for farmers and slaves
Being fit means being healthy not hypertrofied
Don't fall for the gay agenda

Become your best self

Attached: 1533643292376.gif (765x433, 3.51M)

Meme. I've actually felt worse and more exhausted when I lifted heavy.

Don't underestimate how shallow women are idiots. I've been literally been eye-fucked by random women in town since I got muscular.

>attracting cunny****

Another point is that if you get into hiking or the military you will lose 80% of your muscle mass in a few months. It's gay and useless.

>Being fit means being healthy not hypertrofied
It means that I can enter the favela and take out the trash as needed.

Get fit bring glory to your ancestors & gods.
Jews & cucks seethe.

Attached: 1661538657510802.jpg (595x960, 91.52K)

So you hike daily? Jesus what a retard

Suck his dick faggot

>Meanwhile I’m sitting here with 80+ lays and I never have that shit happen to me
How did you do that? How many of these are Tinder hook ups?

no matter how much you improve your body and achieve great things through hard work, worthless sedentary fart sniffers will still feel like they deserve to be able to disagree with you. But now that you're jacked you have to resist the urge to cave in their smug faces.

That's just classic narcissism.

>I've been literally been eye-fucked by random women in town
Only a beta with no game would care about this. I don't give a fuck if women give me IOIs, I approach.

>basement dweller pumps iron and thinks he's fucking rambo
Fuck around and find out, candy ass bitch

Attached: D0SmMLNW0AAwgzo.png (845x466, 659.78K)

>I've actually felt worse and more exhausted when I lifted heavy.
That’s why you cycle, and don’t lift heavy when you simply haven’t got it. The single most important aspect of training is knowing how to listen to your body.

Based Canada post? wtf

I lift because it's fun and I'm starting to become regionally competitive with strongman. You don't recognize the appeal of being the strongest human for miles around?

Nope, but I like to go on longer trips from time to time and the muscle mass would just melt away when I was still into lifting.

A natural healthy human built is something like pic related.

Attached: organization3.jpg (211x300, 29.59K)

>i think the 6'4" is what does it for you m8
except my friend is standing next to me and is 6'3" but gets zero attention cause he's fat

Attached: 1584244504769.jpg (327x311, 13.17K)

I do it because I'm 140lbs and want to continue to gain weight and become stronger in case I get into conflicts. I run my mouth already about things I believe in so I need to be able to really defend myself. Sure actual combat training is better but I figured getting strong and a solid base was the first move.

>Fuck around and find out, candy ass bitch
Look monkey, between fitness, BJJ, judo, hand weapons, and gun training you present zero threat to me. I’ve been in favelas in both Rio and Sao Paulo, evangalizing for our Lord Jesus Christ, and none of you monkey so much as looked at me wrong.

Yeah I agree that steroids change things. But heavy natural lifting definitely has no health benefits. I've had pretty good numbers on the big 3 and started getting bad joint pain in my fucking 20s.

That's what he gets for not getting a hair cut

That's because you stopped lifting lmao

If you continue lifting literally nothing happens to your mass. Fat gets burned first.

>being able to move shit has no benefit to society
did buildings build themselves?

HAHAHAHA and he even larps!
You'd be tied down, your credit cards maxxed, your online wallets emptied, all your bitcoin gone while begging for your misery to end, gringo

How the fuck are you supposed to lift during hikes or while in the field?

>A natural healthy human built is something like pic related.
>pic of 4' amazonian lost tribesman
wut these midgets haven't even discovered the wheel yet

Powerlifting is for coping betas. You should be lifting light, 3 sets of 10 with good range of motion is the ideal

>become stronger in case I get into conflicts.
Strength is good, but for fighting you need endurance. Take a 5 lb. dumbell and use it to shadow box, speed bag, or just stick and move. You will find yourself winded very quickly if you are not strong and conditioned.

Wow, all the good germans really did die by 1945

>Do the Jews hate muscular men?
Yes obviously

you feel calm and remotely tired

based follower of Christ