Aus/pol/ - All Cops Are Faggots edition

youtu.be/peL29TuCQwk

Attached: Australian Police 2.jpg (285x177, 10.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They certainly are in Australia.
Yayyy! Sodomy!

Good morning lads, I've been on the quite the journey, hope everyones been well

Attached: 1659853912904966.webm (450x800, 2.83M)

businesses that refuse service to gays should be closed

Late bake. Where is everyone? Is there some sort of fight club outside Bunnings I wasn't invited to?

Morning cunts. Police are just enforcers of Current Thing. I was watching some portly white millionaire do the whole Welcome To Petrol song and dance, and I realised it's just Current Thing. Under a different regime, this guy would praise Jesus, if that was the thing, or Hitler, or whoever. It's a sad truth that whilst there are ideologues, and true believers, a lot of this is sheer cowardice and opportunism. I concede there is a trillion dollar programming operation going on just now, but the portly millionaire is high IQ, he shouldn't be so fucking stupid.

I think pol is the Pavlov dog that was impossible to train. I guess that dog was put down. Or maybe some commie fag had sex with it, idk.

what sort of australian food items can i make from scratch at home?
give me a deep cut

Fucking hell lads it only 9am and Ive already taken 3 dumps

Lizard on coals.

You must've had mine for me. I stuck my finger up there but couldn't find anything except for a receipt from Weber.

Kek, that’s nothing

Motherfucker what do you mean? My arse is already getting sore from wiping

Attached: spinnach-cob-loaf-pin-2.jpg (1200x1200, 134.38K)

Whats that orange white pink flag in the back right @0:14? How many different flags do these sodomite fucks need?

There's no point when jts just memeflag nonsense and that retarded faggot who posts about shitting every day. I hope he dies, I hope his putrid cunt of a mother dies.

I have to take colozone daily or I end up in hospital possibly needing surgery

Stfu memefaggot. Faggorty is the way of the future
Fark

Anybody ever taken yohimbe before? Heard it's really good for erections and getting lean.

Okay I just finished my coffee and I can feel another one coming on

Yes.

Fuck you goystralian nigger and your faggot government.

Can confirm

What are the side effects like? Heard it can give you a panic attack if you're not careful.

I can even afford goyfeed anymore due to rampant inflation

The initial hit can be overwhelming, like youve just had a big hit of meth

so its just like creamy spinach soup in a bread bowl? my mom loves spinach

True. I'll be prepared. Just gota find a vendor that sells it. Seems like it's as rare as dnp.

Imagine the smell. I want you to remember the smell of rancid SHIT every time you see that pride flag, because that's what it means. It means plunging your genitals into SHIT, in someones ass, pulling it out, your dick covered in rancid SHIT. This is what these sick fucks are supporting with that flag. Literal feces everywhere

Stop noticing, anti-semite.

I haven't had a raise in 4 years. Finally asked about at least cost of living. They'll say no, so I'll just look for another job. I also expect them to be a bit shitty about it as well, because my suspicion is it's more about boomer-ego than money.

Anyway cunts. Is there any good news at all? Russia doing the thing was good, and the seething was hilarious. But anything good in Australia? Even the Scummo thing smacks of cover-up and theatre. The fact that the GG hasn't been fired basically proves it's all nonsense.

Good for you

Commonwealth ones are, they get it from the UK.The ghey is like Covid there.

Top cunts

Can someone with video and music making skills please make a video compilation of police officers from all around the western world happily taking part in this LGBT gay pride stuff and set it to the theme song from the tv show Cops, but change the lyrics to

Fag Cops, Fag Cops
Whatcha Gonna Do
Whatcha Gonna Do
When They Cum On You

youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE

That wog bloke that fuckwitjordies always talks about is in trouble with the police for assault.

It's like a creamy onion dip with spinach.