Direct Energy Weapons

How are we supposed to retreat to rural, seculuded areas if the government has been starting fires and smoking people out? We're not safe anywhere.

The YouTuber Dutchsinse recorded evidence of the wildfires in California and the Midwest being caused by Direct Energy Weapons.

He was using military heat signature software to track earthquakes, which he mostly does, and then caught the footage of the beams starting fires in California. He later caught the same thing live in Midwest states, and then the government made the technology inaccessible to the public.
youtu.be/CRPKPJR1k5Q

youtu.be/h45dBEq1NyM

Attached: IMG_20220826_154120.jpg (1080x813, 218.64K)

Why would the government need satellite-mounted laser beams to start a forest fire? lmfao

Because they can

Make your own.

Attached: 1606813403547.jpg (3120x4160, 419.76K)

Russians tried putting a high-powered laser into space for "studying the ionosphere" back in the 80's IIRC, so there's clearly some incentive to.

Again, make your own laser weapons

Attached: 1632168557838.jpg (3120x4160, 2.24M)

Dutchsinse is a shill who lives in a gentrified area in St. Louis. His name is Michael Yuri Janitch. Absolutely a window licking retard.

Why not just walk up and kick it in the groin? Fuckin lasers. If they were real they would have already blinded me.

Paradise, Ca

This is natural. Lol

Attached: download (1).jpg (840x514, 194.61K)

apply water to the red / orange wavy things.

Honestly, OP is probably Michael. Remember when I reported you to the FBI, Michael? Remember when you called the “cyber crime division of St Louis PD?” Live on air? Fucking clown.

You still haven't negated anything, and bootlicking what?

and he definitely has a lot of wisdom when it comes to earth quakes. dun checked and confirmed multiple times. dude is spot on.

Yeah they are actually shooting beams at a small amount of california liberals. Those people are a top threat against the agenda.

Awww you're so disturbed and hostile, glowie. What a cohen-cidence that a random user posted about Dutchsinse and you happen to be some faggot that allegedly reported him.

Again, where are you supposed to escape to if we're not safe in secluded areas?

>Remember when I reported you to the FBI, Michael?
you are biggest gayest faggiest retard on the planet
even niggers don't snitch

Attached: nintendo something something.png (378x396, 135.36K)

You only see this type of seethe from glowies. Think OP might be onto something if this kind of hostility is on show.

How the fuck did I know I was gonna find you of all people in this thread I wonder

Attached: 1661293845326180~2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.06M)

I created the FB group for Derpsinse back when he first started shilling. He’d post compelling videos, but when people like me, suspicious observers, and storm clouds gathering challenged Mbhael’s “scalar squares” on Doppler radar, he would ban you from commenting on his YouTube videos. That’s why I created the FB group.

In the end, the retard captured Doppler radars being calibrated prior to storms forming in major metropolitan areas, and claimed it was much chemtrail/cia spy planes using HAARP in Alaska. Dude got busted shilling for the show “bunker people” too.

Probably developed to start fires in places the didn’t like. Now they are using it here. Simple as.

Never change, Styro

Dude is spot in how? Fucking moron. You can’t predict earthquakes.

Yeah what a cohen-cidence that that stupid person happens to see this thread and happens to be who they say they are.

Dutchsinse has been posting on YouTube lately about being threatened and hacked by the feds. The wildfire season is beginning...

He was encouraging his viewers to shoot at chemtrail planes

what are you talking about? He literally predicts that earthquakes are going to happen on SURPRISE fault lines

Millions of earthquakes happen a year. Of course if you go around circling 500km radius circles along a fault line, some of the earthquakes will fit into those circles

OP has conspiracy brain rot

Making me mighty curious why you care so much about a supposed window licking retard.

>context
Useful idiots get the same treatment throughout history. Used and then discarded once usefulness is up. The commie left wants their high speed rail from Vancouver to San Diego and even further down into Mexico too.

This

FREEMASONED.COM (by your gay military)

I forgot that there was a fringe group of Dutch haters. You guys sure got personally hurt for some lame reason.

What a cohen-cidence that you happen to be here too. Hope you take screenshots of this and post it in your group. I remember joining it with a sock account months ago.

Because he had me convinced this was happening, and luckily I created that group and opened up a dialogue that inevitably proved he’s a shill.

Nah, you're just a narrative respecting cumchugger. I bet you think that the government doesn't control the weather with heavy metal contrails.

You sure can.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 39.08K)

I created the group 10+ years ago. Enjoy being shilled, dumb fuck.

This attracted a typical coordinated smear campaign by effeminate people, so at least the subject is important.

>muh heavy metal contrails

Attached: chemtrails-photo.jpg (480x230, 19.4K)

That’s a map of earthquakes that happen all day along fault lines, you fucking mong.

But you can't prove it here. You're probably a Christcuck and also started a group that is obsessed with debunking Qanon.

Attached: Jagged.jpg (1080x1080, 559.04K)

It’s obvious just by looking at the pixels that is shopped. Plus, they do “cloud seed”. It isn’t at all what this retard is pretending it is.

>the government

Attached: Space lasers.png (874x695, 446.18K)

Based.

>secret jewish space laser
>secret
Laughing my ass off rn lmao

Congrats on the skin cancer and premature blindness retard
>literally glowing

Attached: 1660961531208847.jpg (1005x677, 57.48K)

Michael, fuck off. Don’t get me started again. I’ll go back to doxxing your ass and reporting you to the authorities again. Gaslighting mentally ill rednecks isn’t a noble career, you Masonic faggot.

Don’t forget, I still have your home address from your Whois logs, faggot.

They wouldn't need it, but they would most certainly lust after such a capability, use it if they aquired it, and in a clandestine manner to keep their ability to use such technology hazy and uncertain.

>lmao

take your beds, sleepo

Attached: eiadg30wscl71.jpg (640x853, 81.94K)

I'm not Michael. Awww you're so butt hurt, maybe you should dilate.

No idiot, not millions, +-20,000/year. Most on fault lines. So you cannot just walk around and wait for it to happen

> your point?

They are Russian.
They are using them to sabotage US refinery infrastructure.

I would think they'd fire something like that from directly above from a geo synchronous position.

Ok Michael. ;). Times must be getting tough if your shilling here on 4ch

Just bring a mirror with you.
You still reported him mega gay faggot. Still retarded as piss to encourage and a great way to get v&. So you are both retarded faggots. Glad that’s cleared up.
Shills and news media saying it’s fake confirmed it.

I’ll report anyone who’s trying to gaslight people into such a farce that drives them to shooting guns at airplanes.

>muh wildfire season
I love how these are now suddenly talked about like they just spontaneously happen in nature and normalfags apparently just say ok to that. What the fuck. Surely it has nothing to do with the dry dead wood they refuse to pick up for some retarded reason and foul play.
sigh.
To the nay sayers -
There are articles about placing lasers onto battleships. Do you really think it's outlandish that the jewish majority and masonic minority owned MIC would place lasers on satellites once they knew it's utility and confirmed it's feasible in use?