Is Christianity the only way to have a connection to God?

Is Christianity the only way to have a connection to God?

These days I have a lot to be thankful (and honestly, my whole life I've had something significant to be thankful for). I've recently decided that its important for me to take moments to show gratitude for what I have and have this be toward God, since he is the architect. Here's the thing, I'm not Christian and don't practice Christianity. I have nothing against Christianity and would be open to it, but I think to myself if God truly loves me it won't matter what religion I choose to gain a connection to him.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Attached: 1607595238763.png (513x511, 515.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe2iQE2ImQ
youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
endtimes.video/documentary-protestantism-big-justification-lie/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391968007/#391977024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is Christianity the only way to have a connection to God?
That or that crazy Russian sleep experiment

>if God truly loves me it won't matter what religion I choose to gain a connection to him.
If you understood what Christ did for you, you'd realize the foolishness of this sentiment.

the connection has also been called enlightenment. hence the circle of light around the mind in paintings. the enlightened ones. anyone can attain it. list all religious practices and determine what affect each has on the body... then determine the sequence in which they should occur. that will open the door for you.

make sure you go to heaven when you die
youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ

if you still not sure watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe2iQE2ImQ

Attached: 5be4de11f3f022bcbe66140fd95191a4.jpg (480x800, 42.84K)

>Is Christianity the only way to have a connection to God?
yes, Jesus Christ is the only mediator between us and God
the mediation Jesus Christ does is having your sins forgiven if you put your trust in him

If you're somewhat advanced in christianity and studied the bible for a bit, you can literally meet God himself, sitting on his throne, surrounded by the 24 Elders and the numerous other beings in his throne room, in 30 seconds flat by meditating on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus said he was the doorway and the pathway to God, he meant that quite literally.

Be warned however that meeting God can be a very unpleasant experience unless your 'cleanse your garment' first, that is you admit your numerous sins and then pray for forgiveness and humble yourself to the point of self-denial.

some people also think they meet god but they meet a devil

since it`s still so much more extrem than anything the world will offer no one can tell them otherwise

weg-zum-himmel.com

>humble yourself to the point of self-denial.

What does this mean?

Christianity is the only Abrahamic religion that views God as relational. If you want to have a deeper relationship with God then you should accept Christ, for He loves you and will fill you with the Holy Spirit.

God wants you to be Christian

>you must hopelessly bind yourself to the mythos, folklore, and heritage of the jew to have a connection to what is

80iq retard conclusion

No. There are other paths.

Attached: 1564967349567564.jpg (305x498, 30.8K)

i started reading the bible (a little) to learn how to pray, and also to learn about non-autism. don't get me wrong i need to read more. youre probably very young. w/e i guess idk

My friend I suggest you research into Islam. In Islam we worship Allah (god) and Allah alone, and we connect with him 5 times a day through our prayers.

I suggest you start reading The Holy Quran, as us Muslims believe it to be Allah's direct word to mankind, and start learning about Islam.

Catholicism. The true path jot the phoney fake pope path. Don't worship idols or men. Don't fall for the trap of rituals. The only truth is God and you must follow him.

Based and SRF pilled
Paramahansa Yogananda also praised Hitler and Mussolini

Nonexistence is the only way to be disconnected from the Creator. If you exist, you have a connection whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

No, not at all. You know what one NDEr said? That God thinks about nothing but love, all the time, and that when we become love, we understand God. So my advice is to read near-death experience (NDE) accounts and basically all you can about NDEs. Books, YouTube-videos, articles, everything. They will make you realize that there is an afterlife, that there is meaning to life, and that near-death experiencers (NDErs) say that the primary purpose here is to learn to love everyone and everything, no matter what. That it does not matter so much what kind of things we do, but whether we do them with no strings attached, and summon that kindness, love, and compassion on the inside of our own minds as we do it. So the meaning of life then, according to NDErs, is the small things. Whether it is helping someone with their homework, cooking dinner for our family, cleaning the bathroom, or picking up trash from the ground. Whatever it is, if we do it with love, then that is so huge on the other side, it is amazingly huge. So life is like a game where the goal is to summon as much kindness, love, compassion, and generosity as we possibly can squeeze out of our intentions. Which admittedly is definitely easier said than done!

And we should take NDErs seriously, because they are representative of the population as a whole, and convince everyone that there is an afterlife once they have a deep NDE themselves. Therefore, deep NDEs convince 100% of the population that there is an afterlife, and just like everyday life is more real than our dreams, so too do NDErs say that the NDE world was vastly more real - and self-evidently so - than everyday life: youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

Attached: 1KrVI.jpg (283x349, 34.98K)

Pastor Anderson got banned from over 40 countries for a reason.

The refuted, 2000-year-old, error-filled book is surprisingly good at brainwashing dimwits.

Attached: retardanderson.jpg (1270x720, 150.94K)

You forgot to mention the part where you smoked a bunch of DMT immediately before that:

Attached: 1609344694002.jpg (573x826, 156.3K)

bullshit, no one can God and live

Whenever I see people posting about Hinduism (on /lit/ or wherever else) I always assume they are pajeets. Are there actually White people studying this? I’m curious because it seems much more appealing to me than Christfaggotry.

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1649288871988.png (638x732, 187.24K)

Attached: 1657902523306.png (910x432, 424.53K)

Pastor Anderson is an absolute retard.

Attached: Pastorandersonretard.jpg (540x719, 71.25K)

>connecting with a sand demon by praying to a jewish rabbi
Lmao

Why are you so sure that God is the architect, or that he loves you, or that he even exists?

It’s probably the simplest way, but the main thing you have to take away is that you have to sacrifice a part of yourself to join creation. We all have to make the conscious decision to join creation if we don’t want to toil in the opposite.

White.

How does anyone else do it? Ever do it? Talk to yourself and find coincidence. One thing is clear, that all this nonsense is for the living.

endtimes.video/documentary-protestantism-big-justification-lie/

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391968007/#391977024

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

You cannot see his face and live, true. His face is obscured by blinding light when you're in his presence. You can, however, hear his voice.

You can most definitely stand in his presence in the throne room described by the old testament prophets. The clarity of your vision you have will depend upon the amount of preparation you put into cleaning your spiritual garment/soul. That means you need to fast for a while, abstain from fornication and other vices for a long time, confess your sins before God and ask for forgiveness. I barely put any effort into it so my vision was fuzzy while I was there. I also was in panic mode because it caught me entirely by surprise.

Jesus Christ opened the doorway to God with his death and resurrection, he tore the veil apart, it took me 30 seconds of meditating on that to get there, I have never taken any drugs in my life and I wasnt dreaming. I was in my bedroom and then the next moment I stood on the platform that hosts the throne of God.