Time to admit that Russia has won

We all supported Ukraine against the foreign occupier, but now the price that we're paying has become downright absurd and unsustainable.
Soon we'll all be begging Russia to sell us its commodities. It's time to face reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-004040.png (1080x1920, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstarget.com/2022-08-26-fertilizer-plants-europe-close-high-gas-prices.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget China will soon hold the majority of the worlds wheat.

Freeze to death for slava ukraini

How poignant that your phone is dead.

This year is going to be a cold winter. British mothers will give birth in below 0 temperatures, because the hospital can't afford the bill. Thousands of Europeans are going to die of hunger/hypotermia. Shit's great.

newstarget.com/2022-08-26-fertilizer-plants-europe-close-high-gas-prices.html

subhuman take, bomb moscow instead

omg just like in my video games

Itt we pretend to be yids

What the fuck are you talking about? No one here supported the Ukraine. It's the most embarrassing zogged out country there is right now. Every country is zogged but they are zog cubed. It's ridiculous how blatant the Jews are being with this one.

Attached: 1661470437121984.jpg (992x1024, 142.52K)

And right now, 70 percent of Europes fertilizer production is flat.

I never supported the Ukraine

Turns out EVROPA is gonna die by suicide in the name of globohomo and azov stormtards are dying for the JewSA. The irony is fucking delicious.

Below zero? C or F? Does it get below zero of either in England?

its not because of ukraine or russia

its because your rulers are intentionally sabotaging your energy infrastructure for decades

remove those parasites by force and unleash your industry. Build nuclear power plants and your problems will be resolved forever.

Russia wasn't going to sell natural gas to Europe even if all their demands were set. We are on the brink of WW3, that was planned long ago. Everything is going according to plan. Ukraine is just a pretext. Just like Taiwan.

Russians are faggits

A chart like that...doesn't have much higher to go up before hitting resistance.

Attached: please invade Romania.png (700x350, 409.92K)

Google says that it's ~6 °C on average in winter. Fucking bongs can't even get winter right.

Attached: 1658976943986365.png (442x353, 127.39K)

below zero K

Bollocks. Room temperature in England is 18C in the winter. Most of us have electric boilers and radiators now. I had an electric blanket last year that kept me so toasty I carried it about the flat, never once was cold.