You Will Never Be An Insurrectionist

..FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS, ENNUMERATED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
1. You are alone
A) Your family is more than likely broken. You have maybe two good friends tops. You do not belong to a church or any other fraternal organization at all. The rest of the people you associate with are either colleagues or members of the service class. Even with the best plan in the world, you would be unable to accomplish anything on your own.
B) All the Elite do is party. Every one of them is maxed at their Dunbar limit, and most have tens if not hundreds of thousands of less-significant sycophants. They are constantly scheming together in person, which is why they are effective even when their strategies are retarded.
C) Gates and Scwab are middle manager at best. the class secondary to the elites are the ones that meet with the lowly WEF sycophants that are desperate for a taste of uncompromised transhumanism
D) The secret elite are not reachable. They reside in their clan clusters in ancient fortified castles in the pacific and giga yachts
2. You have no viable targets
A) Even if you did have friends, you have no viable targets. Jan 6 aptly demonstrates what protest will get you, and if actual violence were directed against people in power, the retribution would be 100x with a devastating tide of splashover that would ruin the lives of thousands of innocent people.
B)The Elite have exhaustive meetings decades in advance of actually implementing their plans, and their targets are under constant attack in the current day.
3. You are not skilled
A) You have neither the general skills necessary to survive conflict not the specialized skills necessary to engage in an insurgency. You are thoroughly domesticated and depend on the very system you claim to hate to survive.
B) The Elite are a leisure class, and for time immemorial have dedicated their free time to learning. Moreover, their interlocutors have been trained to the hilt, whether we're talking about scientists or police.

Attached: youknowit'scoming.jpg (566x960, 61.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/shorts/mpf8eKwb1uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4. You have no infrastructure
A) All infrastructure in this country operates on a macro scale, and microscaling the same infrastructure during conflict is impossible. The impossibility of solving the combat communications problem alone should be enough to demonstrate the truth of this proposition.
B) The Elite own and operate the national infrastructure.
5. You have no capital
You own nothing, and you're pissed. What few things you do have are consumerist trinkets or fragile, overly-complex technological blunders. If you "own" a house in the suburbs, you're as good as Gitmo once conflict breaks out.
B) The Elite are flush with capital, obviously. They can have whatever they want, whenever they want, with no restriction or caveat.
6. You have no support
If hot conflict breaks out and you are found to be the cause, your neighbors will turn you in posthaste. COVID-19 proved this decisively. Everywhere you go and everything you do will languish under constant scrutiny.
B) The Elite do not worry about support, except from the police and military. They are smart enough to know that everything else is pretense.
6. You are living in a dystopian surveillance and social credit state
A)The moment conflict breaks out, every electronic communication device will be turned against you. They will know who you are (they already do), know what your face looks like, and at this point be able to identify you wherever you go by just your eyes.
B) The Elite own and operate this technology, as well as the government under which it operates.
C) The elite has more than enough counter-insurgency intel at this point and 500 years if stocked supplies to outlast the world
>the easy task of sabotaging the power grid and water system, is what they want you to do. You will take all the blame while most will die from such disaster.

So, there it is anons. No insurrection for you. Sorry.

Oh yeah?
Well, look up how literal lowest of the low commies took over Russia.
Literal proles,.Jews, sons of watchmakers and ethnic minorities, criminals . These people became the best authoritarian system in world history, with a solute power , renowed Glowies, that presented a real thread to the mercantilist world order.
Just look it up. It's so simple once you realize it .

>1. wrong.
>A) wrong.
>B) wrong.
>C) wrong.
>D) WRONG lol s wrong.
>2. WRONG.
>A) WRONG.
>B)wrong AND gay.
>3. way wrong.
>A) wrong...i'm detecting a pattern, faggot...
>B) wrong.

4. wrong.
A) wrong.
B) wrong.
5. wrong.
A) wrong.
B) wrong.
6. WRONG.
B) wrong...damn you not even right once so far faggot...
6. wrong.
A) wrong. way wrong. kek so fucking wrong.
B) wrong....
C) wrong...

wow...so much effort to be 100% wrong.

Glownigger baiting for info dont answer any points honestly.

Womanly

Uh huh.
How compelling.

Look into the laser emmiter pls.

Attached: WJO-4-1-g001.jpg (500x333, 20.52K)

Pfft. Today I did, like, 3 unauthorized parades to help Donald.

Blinded and then fucking shot.

Attached: 1621450164289.jpg (4160x3120, 427.11K)

I’ll kill you

Attached: 6FFD8FC6-4596-4B69-9DB3-A1CE81697318.png (779x772, 618.44K)

nuff said

>memeflag

And now anyone in this thread can make a laser weapon that will blind people for life.

Attached: 1617895434327.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

That's nice
I'm not saying you can't play with lazers for you light show, user. I'm just saying you will never be an insurrectionist nor should you want to be one at this point.

How many watts to saw a head clean off at 3 yards in one swipe

Washington DC think tanks wargame the idea of patriotic Americans fighting back against their corruption and treason. In these war games, the self anointed "elite" fear individuals acting independently more than anything else. Modern firearms allow individuals to have an effect against evil at long distances.
It is not smart to attempt to join, form groups or communicate your desires to fight tyranny and treason.
For example, it is often said that 22 United States military veterans commit suicide every day. Imagine the impact these veterans who swore an oath to defend our Constitutional Republic could have if they chose to bring justice to a traitor instead of dieing at home and alone, in these "elite" war games.
Malecide- the killing of evil, Saint Bernard of Clairvaux wrote a treaty explaining that malecide is not a sin.

Attach them to drones for best results!

Attached: 1661149605492333m.jpg (768x1024, 90.42K)

He’s kinda right in that the world population doesn’t need to increase but I’m gonna become Jeffrey Epstein II or die trying, I’m gonna make connections and get gifted mansions and shit, it’s easy bro. You can’t bring me down, you can demoralize a lot of people but not me. My Wikipedia page will say born 2001 in the Midwest, remember this post.

No shit you don’t need the mass majority of us. That doesn’t take a genius to realize. What it does take, however, is a sociopathic, demonic kike to say it with a sense of righteousness. Pure evil.

the jew fears the indoor isolated lunatic

m.youtube.com/shorts/mpf8eKwb1uE

Did you know that in the last 3 years I have burned 10k rounds on handguns alone, to the point where within 40 yards or so I don't even have to aim, even with my non dominant hand?
And that I can make group related when two handing a 10mm handgun at 100 yards?

Probably a several kw weapon.

Attached: IMG_20220707_100948.jpg (3120x4160, 2.17M)

>we dont need the majority of the population
>You are alone
How the actual fuck can you hold both these ideas in your head one after the other you larping cuck

whats the point when yu get ass cancer and have to eat that last bullet

Watch you step. If you manage to get past the frictionless electrified fences there will be several more surprises waiting for you and I'm just a lowly messenger.

faggot.

why is it still breathing?

Attached: pepecoffee01.jpg (250x246, 14.05K)

Nothing a drone sniper can't take care of. Also what is this brag? You main arm is your rifle. A hand gun is merely a secondary serving as a plan B for when you need to go get your main.

As someone in a top percentile of intelligence (senior software engineer in the banking industry), I agree that most people are either outright useless or temporarily a useful means to an end. But the latter is decreasing as we get more and more machines to do it for us. What I wouldn't give to have been born a hundred years or more in the future.

You think you know of dictators and tyrants and what they are capable of, you should be extremely grateful that someone like me never rises to power.

says the whore slit.
self fuckening bitch nigger faggot that swills nigger cum and takes it in the ass and eats ass and shit.

you are a useless eater to them they want you dead. its all has to do with genetics and you are a faggot.

>1. You are alone
>A) Your family is more than likely broken...
Ya I don't know people IRL but I could create a functioning government out of all the online right wing people.
>B) All the Elite do is party. Every one of them is maxed at their Dunbar limit...
True
>C) Gates and Scwab are middle manager at best..
>D) The secret elite are not reachable. They reside in their clan clusters in ancient fortified castles in the pacific and giga yachts
This is a spook. Assuming they exist, then in a revolution scenario what would they do other than surrender and get extorted?
>4. You have no infrastructure
>A)
>B)
Irrelevant to my strategy, I don't even really understand what you mean
>5. You have no capital
You own nothing, and you're pissed. What few things you do have are consumerist trinkets or fragile, overly-complex technological blunders. If you "own" a house in the suburbs, you're as good as Gitmo once conflict breaks out.
Good, less reasons to choose complacency.
>B) The Elite are flush with capital, obviously. They can have whatever they want, whenever they want, with no restriction or caveat.
And I want a taste, so buy me out you elite niggers.
>6. You have no support
If hot conflict breaks out and you are found to be the cause, your neighbors will turn you in posthaste. COVID-19 proved this decisively. Everywhere you go and everything you do will languish under constant scrutiny.
It wouldn't go down like this, a civil war scenario is the last thing I want, chaos is bad.
>6. You are living in a dystopian surveillance and social credit state
>A)
>B)
>C)
Irrelevant to my strategy, I need fame for this to work.
>the easy task of sabotaging the power grid and water system, is what they want you to do. You will take all the blame while most will die from such disaster.
I don't know who the fuck believes this for real but yeah Siege-esque shit is retarded

>MUH DRONE SNIPER
gotta have electricity for that mischling kike dont you have some kids to traffick or some foreskins to munch? Freemasons traffick children by chopping their limbs off and pulling out their teeth, I can go into greater detail of the networks behind them

There's a major distrinction between being alone and relying on the majority of the population, hence the secret elite operating within humanly possible clan units and not weak bitch nuclear families that are easily isolated and subverted with your wife spending most of her day with other men rather than raising the children,

Attached: atjourneysend.jpg (770x998, 132.62K)

My genetics are not a problem, rather my issue is that I don't really play well with others so I can't be trusted to play ball with any authority trying to control me.

Again, you think you are the only one with drones?
Mine make their own decisions

Attached: 1660790701362854.jpg (256x256, 10.27K)

Like I said the elite have more than enough capital and supplies to easily pull that off as well the underground super highway, which be common know to anymore here not a newfag tourist. OH NO HOW WILL THEY EVER FIND A DIESEL GENERATOR OR BATTEREY PACKS TO POWER UP SOME DRONES. lel
Easy there on the tourettes, Ashley

>underground super highway
lol. lmao.
>DUDE THE ELITES YOU SEE AREN'T THE REAL ELITES AND THERE'S NO WAY TO EVER DEFEAT THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST-- THEY'RE JUST TOO POWERFUL FOR US MERE MORTALS
>ya dude just sit on your ass and be a wageslave and don't fight back