Reincarnation exists

you cant prove me wrong. I've seen it.

Attached: kjnkhbkjbkjnkj.jpg (1440x810, 289.22K)

thats cool but this is Any Forums not /x/.

True

I can prove you wrong. since you're still alive, you should get out of this hellworld already.

but also you can prove you are right
saged

Japanophile here
It does, and if you're just awakening to this reality, you can start planning your next life. Where do you want to be reincarnated? Fight to be reborn as a human being.

Chinese Buddhism has a way to guarantee human rebirth. Emperor Dongyue tells you which realm of Samsara you will be reborn into.

Samsara's about to end, no point, pagan.

Attached: sneed333.jpg (296x297, 19.15K)

>demons make you hallucinate about "reincarnation"
>stop caring about the afterlife
>now you dont care about getting saved through Jesus Christ before you die
>die in your sins and go to hell
>demons' plan worked
>yfw

Hell isn't real, but I agree. Jesus is King and you would get a janitor position sweeping poo if you are not a believer

>Samsara's about to end

Proof? I'm aware of November 2018 and claims that Life has been unlinked.

I have heard nothing about Samsara ending. Please substantite.

>Hell isn't real
so what are you being saved from

I just told you, a low janitor position in the kingdom of Heaven. There are ranks yknow

We are in the tribulation

Attached: 1576993732357.png (960x1895, 1.43M)

>Demons invent single life + heaven and hell model
>Life after life, you follow their retarded "religion" out of fear
>You never escape the cycle of birth and death
>Demons' plan worked
>yfw

so no one dies, ever? everyone has eternal life?

What are you on about retard, look at my other posts

Christianity isnt about following God out of fear that you will go to hell, its about being reconciled to God and having eternal life
having eternal life is totally aside from being a good person or following God's rules, all that is needed is to put your trust in Christ

Hell is a construct created by the catholic church to get peasants to buy salvation passes and fund the church. You're a retard.

>get to chill in hell and help satan torture semite sinners

I don't need to prove you wrong. I'm not the one making the claim. That's you, so the burden of proof is yours.

Correct. Your soul and thus you, the person, is eternal. How you spend eternity is directly tied to the moral decisions you make during this current temporal existence.

Samsara isn't going down. Are you going after Nirvana and Jigoku (Buddhist Hell) also?

What's next, you think Christians can take on Takamagahara and all its fury in High Heaven?

Jesus is taking care of all that, I don't know what terms you're on about specifically but something tells me you're referring to the astral war that happened 2017-2019 to this day

>Trust the Plan: The Religion

Attached: 1652461345922.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

satan isnt in charge of punishing anyone in hell
wrong, its in the bible

have eternal life and become a son of God: the religion

user is a massive faggot
you can't prove me wrong. i've seen it.

>demons
dont exist