Baby booms and gen x: allows the entire society to become subverted with LGBT and similar garbage while ruining the...

>baby booms and gen x: allows the entire society to become subverted with LGBT and similar garbage while ruining the economy
>baby boomers and gen x: raises millennials and gen z
>baby boomers and gen x: """why millennials are a bunch of broke losers? why is gen z full of gays and fags?"""
truly a mystery huh
why are they like this?

Attached: old faggots.png (497x508, 193.13K)

>why are they like this?
they are the weak men created by good times. soon come the hard times and then the wheat will be separated from the chaff

because its true, you are too weak to live and will die alone childless and screaming pissing shidding and farding in the street.

They have been calling the generation after them narcissists, entitled and lazy.

Turns out they were just being Jews, all those words were what they are since birth.

>all those words were what they are since birth
basically
pure projection

subverted and blind.

Gen x just doesn’t care

funny I say to younger people once in a while "I feel sorry for you guys"
they always act confused and ask me why

Gen X,Y,Z and now Alpha is the way it is, despite of boomers who were addicted to coke, sexual depauchery and money.
Alpha is the great reset

>I feel sorry for you guys

Attached: 86BE1B10-F1F9-4506-B345-E5BA29714B00.jpg (2024x2955, 671.48K)

Convincing millennials that unions = bad was the biggest trick boomers pulled
Zoomers wisened up and it's been non-stop autistic oldfag screeching ever since

Don't insult GenX like that, boomers are the one and only enemy

The year 1955 + and - 15 year birthday Boomers are not aging well.
PTSD
Dementia.
Alzheimer's.
Memory Loss.
Explosive anger from tiny irritations.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Once they start getting treated by their kids like they treated everyone else, they're going to have a last huzzah of verbosity, and then vanish into that eternal night.

Death is one of the biggest inventions ever discovered by the vertebrate mammal for clearing away evil and degeneracy. It's so good. Full Stop. so necessary, that anyone who doesn't do it is immediately destroyed by the other.

Attached: repent_er_judgment_cometh.jpg (960x1200, 190.56K)

Lol you're lumping and blaming Gen X with baby boomers, what a fucking retard, along with your fagtifa flag. Most of Gen X is in the same boat as millennials but older, and usually even more broke.

Attached: dPrrMpjzV2ahTc0f0HTnrzC3rV1YbfU1OE2is6_hJ84.jpg (639x692, 34.8K)

I do blame my generation (Gen X / millennial boarder)... For being wiggers and other shit, but most of the jewing shit was all boomers

Gen x has nothing to do with zoomers and millennials being turbo faggots

>Most of Gen X is in the same boat as millennials
no they are fucking not, not even.
early gen x are barely any different from baby booms
>anarchism != Antifa
kys oldfart

You forgot your memeflag honey

millennial checking in with 1mil net worth. U mad bruh?

That picture annoys me.
Each one of these arguments is an example of a middle class man hooking up with a low class woman producing a low class child.
Mortgage rates now are lowest they have been. Rent is high because every one wants to live "where it's happening". High prices of housing as a result. No-one drives anymore. Back in the "golden days" people would have several hours commute, now barely anyone wants to commute.
Plumbers and electricians still make mad money if they want.

Tuition is high because it can be. Kids pay for it, mickeymouse degree or not.
As an aside, top universities have so much money they don't even need to charge, can just live off their investments (look up harvard financials). I worry you'll absorb just this last fact and ignore the rest though.

That meme came out a few years ago, literally as economy was booming. Boomers had to live through stagflation.
I worry about how fucked my generation is, because it looks like it has no desire to recover.

i didn't forgot, i removed it willingly
flags don't mean shit on pol because picrel exists and anyone can use it

Attached: proxy.png (1200x450, 58.71K)

jews and niggers

Attached: usa.gif (1667x1435, 3.25M)