Racism is a primal human instinct

What's wrong with racism? Noting. It's about trust. People naturally trust people who look like them to have their back.

Attached: 7ce0acce722cd5f13e80de5c7238d46c.jpg (235x213, 12.86K)

I just want you disgusting ugly niggers to go one day without coming on here and hitting on our girls

It feels bad man

Not for women. They only appreciate strength and will happily change tribe of their lizard brain detects cues of an alpha man.

Attached: 1661050103706881.webm (272x480, 1.27M)

And naturally never relax around the relatives of blacks.

Racism is nonsense. Having suspicions of people that “aren’t your kind” is completely natural. The same people that push the evolution meme are the same ones pushing racism horse shit, it’s funny. The same people claiming we’re all from Africa.

"Racism" is a term that was coined by a British professor who sympathized with communists.

The word is designed to shame and ostracize anyone who opposes the communist party.

You're welcome for the brief history lesson.

Made for BBC.

Yes.
>Nigger

white women are truly made for errrybody, wybois absolutely btfo. they're gonna start pulling up statistics and shit now hahahhahaah

You must have children within your own race or else they will not be able to identify with you.

Yes, it's the simplest winning strategy for reiterated group prisoner tests.
The next best strategy is much more complex, requires memory of previous interactions of other groups with your group, and it's only a bit better.
Racism isn't the best strategy for a group, but it's simple and efficient.

That blonde is fucking beautiful

If you naturally trust people because they look more like you then you're probably in for a rude awakening one day.

It's about genes. The more alike you look the more genes you share.
Your purpose in life is to spread YOUR genes. It's why they built you. So of course you favour people who look most like you.

>What's wrong with racism?
gets in the way of your replacement

>said the guy who never interacted with niggers

checked

tfw white american whores will be your biggest exports by 2030

you're talking about it as if anything natural is inherently good. there's nothing bad about it, but there's nothing good about it either. we make quick decisions/trust our intuition all the time. for example,.. if you smell something that smells like smoke from a fire, most people instinctively think that they're in danger. the fun part about this is that, although you can't consciously smell it, the parasympathetic nervous system in fact responds to carbon monoxide with a general feeling of dread or that someone is behind you. i'd venture a guess that about 80% of "ghost" encounters could be chalked up to low O2 or higher than nominal CO

Attached: 1660066099808519.jpg (827x1067, 86.53K)

one more thing: who would you rather be in a foxhole with- jared kushner, or eric july?

Its more like a good heuristic, but sure, distrust of other person is only natural. Everyone have to prove themselves regardless of how they look.

and that's a good thing

yes

Racism is tribalism which went global. I don't care if anyone is racist to me. I know I don't belong in this tribe.

t.pajeet

This all boils down to earn respect not immediately given it because you are a nigger.

>Racism is a primal human instinct
wrong. kids dont understand racism unless their parents teach them to hate other races

Rasism is a kike invention to guilt trip you for your natural instincts.
The technical term is "in group preference"
This to is bullshit as it suggest a natural counterpart in "out group preference", but that can only take hold in people due to indoctrination overriding their natural instincts.
So what is the real name for it?
NOTHING! it was so normal no one even bothered to categorize it and give it a name.
Much like we don't have names for people who live with a head on their body and people who live with their head in a box at home.
>it's one of them "bring head along everywhere" type of folke, yep it's a "boder"!
>that's one of them "head in box" people, umhmm, that a bodoxer alright!.
>Damn boders always being bodoxerophobics!
This is how absurd the koncept of racism is, you have just been brainwashed to think of it otherwise.

It's about speciation. A necessity of all living organisms other than those infected with universalistic Jewish dreams of unification, miscegenation.

Hate is a strong word, but kids definitely see there is another human who doesn't look like you.

based and true

>hate other races
It's not about hating the other, it's about loving your own.
But you see how the kike spins reality around to fit his narrative.

Do not worry, viscid monster.
We know your worldview is akin to the one of an underdeveloped child.

Racism needs a muzzle. That's the thing yall don't understand. It's not really about wanting to mix everyone, it's about understanding that humans are naturally tribal and will be racist, even if you have a 100% white or asian country. Therefore, to maintain society, one needs to introduce laws and regulations to ensure that people with green eyes don't get told to fuck off. Racism has no limit, it will keep going until people like Hitler are killing others because they have freckles or something. No safeguards for aggressive human tribalism = society is filled with hate and division = people fight and things break down. I'm not claiming that the way the word racism is used today isn't used in a way to harm whites, I'm saying that the idea that we need to regulate racist behavior is legit.

But you won't understand this because you live in mommies basement and have no original thoughts other than Any Forums memes.

racism is ignorance. why would God create so many people with different skin color and choose the white one to be superior? it doesn’t add up. only kids and retards believe in racism. the world is not divided on color but on faith. who believes in God and is loyal to him and who has declared himself an enemy of God. so basically there are two groups, muslims and there are kafirs(disbelievers, pagans, atheists you name it) and it will remain like this until the day if resurrection

Also niggers stink. I can't ever trust something that smells as bad as a nigger.