U HAVE A University Degree, Right?

Reminder that if you didn't go to college you're basically a nigger/subhuman and therefore your opinions are meaningless.

Attached: DONT BE A NIGGER.jpg (1320x888, 214.02K)

ok pleb

I've got a bachelors in cyber security. Was going to get my masters but its hard as it is to find a job in my area already without 10 years experience.

i retired driving truck. IQ 186.

>I need someone else's stamp of approval to feel qualified to speak. Also, I'm a massive faggot

How much is interest rates increased effecting truck drivers. I'm guessing alot of trucks are financed?

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I have a third of an MBA, ended up dropping out when I started my own business.

Attached: jaha8cb6x3j91.jpg (640x1429, 95.06K)

Please explain, I never graduated from college.

I did and I now have a very well paying corporate gig that I try to be at as last as possible. I wish I'd followed my artistic passions more. I was too 'practical', and thought I couldn't monetise. But I've pulled my work hours back to 3 days a week and I'm following my dreams on the off days now.
Uni did nothing to make those attending better people beyond exposing them to a heavy workload and pressure test them, and that really only applies to my overloaded scholarship course. I watched two friends, girls, completely fall apart in that environment, one went tranny, the other went full slut. I called them out early but I had a girlfriend, now wife, so not my problem. I'm not seeing the benefit of uni for the average person.

>Reminder if you didn't submit yourself to a 100k in debt you're basically a nigger/subhuman.
Okay

Did the business last, if so, congratulations. What are you doing?

>1990

post the mutted stats

jewersity, no thanks.

>2022
>still pitching the idea that you "need muh college loans" to make a living
>ishygddt
oh well, as long as OP is willing to contribute to his own thread and perhaps debate the merits of his argument
>1pbtid
i don't always post in slide threads, but when I do, i post SA- (USER WAS BANNED BY A FAGGOT JANNY FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 1postbythisID.jpg (800x1132, 202.25K)

kek
needing instruction to learn instead of hands on experience through tech manuals / trial and error
>imagine the cope

C2C consulting for tech shit, its pretty much taking money from globohomo companies to do whatever work sounds interesting to me or that pays well enough.

>As of 1990
I guarantee relationship has reversed since that time.

>U HAVE A University Degree, Right?
yeah it was a waste of money

Yes i went to a top uni and then got a full scholarship to graduate school. I find it difficult to interact with idiots daily.

memorization camps create only what is good for the corporation, state and religion. automatons. a human being not at full potential. that is what you describe correct?

>college degree
>in 2022
Congratulations, you were scammed.

>HAVE A University Degree, Right?
no

Attached: 145.png (1069x857, 49.46K)

lol
That's fine nigger, I don't want to voice an opinion. I want to be left alone. I'm 29, I have no debt, a good job I got from just farming certifications, a house, a dog and wife, and plenty of hobbies and shit to do with my time. Plus at least I'm smart enough that even if I did have an "opinion", it wouldn't matter worth a shit in today's political climate, and I'm not wasting my time deluding myself that my opinion largely matters to those who aren't close to me.

Why would I give a shit about any thing else unless it directly infringed on any of that?

Attached: 1380682818051.jpg (400x400, 34.01K)