B-but they need the global population

So, the first thing an NPC says when you tell them they're depopulating the planet is
>The elite need the global population to maintain their vast wealth

My response goes something like this
>They already have x-amount of trillions of dollars but they spend large swaths of cash to maintain the global population. It costs a lot of money to do what they need to do. However, when you downsize, the money is worth more simply because you no longer need to spend as much; their purchasing power is increased. Let's say they have 100 trillion to govern 8 billion people. They have all the money in the world already. Now, the planet is only 500 million, but they still have their 100 trillion and will spend less to maintain the 500 million.

amirite? Or is there a better response?

Attached: scrotumface.jpg (960x960, 107.05K)

It's not only a question of money its also about power and ideology

True, but you can't tell them that because they don't understand it. They think daddy government loves them.

>downsize
>money is worth more
that's the opposite of how it works, when the economy shrinks the value of your money drops

population used to be power. but the borders these days are wispy things in this regard. a population may be commonly known to be under a leader, but in fact it may be under a completely different leader. the hierarchy of sorts.

Sure I get that but think of it this way. I earn 100k a year, but I've got 8 kids. Years later they move out one by one but my 100K has increased to 1,000,000 in home equity and interest after 30 years. Now 7 have grown up and left but I've still got 1 at home.

well presumably your kids are still alive and are working
even if they did all die i doubt 7 people being gone would affect the global economy all that much
however if tons of people all across the globe start disappearing not only does labor become way more expensive but your house will lose most of the value you're ascribing to it as there are fewer people to buy it

>not only does labor become way more expensive but your house will lose most of the value
Good points. Labor would become more expensive. Albeit, under the current way of doing things. Robots and A.I ?

building and maintaining robots and ai systems is very labor intensive, maybe at some point in the future it won't be but this is still relatively new stuff and frankly i doubt any of today's elite weridos will live to see that point, and it wouldn't make all that much sense to shrink the population until then if you wanted to maintain a lavish lifestyle

Depop is happening. We're just missing the connection. Robots will build themselves btw.

>will
it's both fun and useful to predict the implications of future technologies but it does nobody any good to pretend they're already barely within reach

What a midwit take. What is all the money in the world worth when there's no one left to grow food? Get the gas to the pumps? Keep electricity working?
It's not a meme when people state money is only worth as much as you make it. It appears to be a meme because things are running smoothly (relatively) currently.

>no one left to grow food
Eat ze bugs bro.
>Get the gas to the pumps
Have you been living under a rock?
> Keep electricity working
When 2/3 of the planet is gone, how much electricity/manpower do you need?

Have you read what Schwab et al are dreaming up? The 4th industrial revolution is pretty out there.

>vast wealth
nigger they print the 'money'

Two more weeks until da GREAT RESETZ!

>dreaming up
yeah that's kind of my point, that stuff is pretty out there but it's still just sci-fi

Not disagreeing with you. But it doesn't matter if it's feasible. What matters is they are attempting it, even if it is a failure.

the only response in this thread.
holy crap these people are dumb

oh ok, maybe, they are weirdos after all
in any case there's not much to be done about it, is there

Satan only asks that you kneel

No but my question is, what is a good argument for the depopulation and why it won't affect them.

they want to be the only people walking in the park.
they want to protect their kids so their own have plenty. with enough technology, and enough of you dead, they can just fly anywhere anytime, and fuck off under the sun, literally, and nobody will be in the way to stop them.
They're just hedonist nitwits who claim to understand Evolution, when clearly they have no idea what evolution is about.