So in America do people hate young white men irl as much as they do online?

I mean it seems pretty much everywhere on twitter and I read stories about how womens studies professors teaching the class that white men caused all their problems. How does it translate to irl? Do people hate (young in particular) white men in America as much irl as they do online? What about white women? What about non white women? Non white men? Fuck, other white men. Im English not American so thats why I ask. Pic unrelated

Attached: 9DF0C01F-66D5-414A-9A2F-3066DC384912.jpg (828x1026, 532.07K)

I haven't seen any of it. Then again I live in rural Michigan

Nah. I never really felt hate from anyone irl. If anything, people are super friendly.

well from what I see online it’s extremely bad but that’s just online

>rural Michigan
Of course you won't see it rural folks dont buy into this kind of bullshit

It’s very concentrated in college. These students are very vocal on social media, which obviously favors them by not censoring them the way they do pro-white pro-men speakers.

Attached: 2A9ACACA-BB3E-41D4-80D8-F5FEF95DEB63.jpg (960x960, 229.78K)

Yea I've never been frequent enough to know the culture of the urban cities, but I've been to Chicago and KC and was never harrased or anything

Never saw it till I went to University. Professors shit on white people to the entire class with absolutely no shame.

Are they Jewish irl? I know the memes but in your experience is it true?

Nobody acts like they do online irl. I don’t even hate (very many) niggers irl, my best friend is a spic, and I’ve never seen a real tranny before. It’s all just one big shitpost, user.

Attached: 63DAE2E4-DBC8-41F9-98D3-C3D81B2B1CC3.jpg (703x796, 34.47K)

You see it when they talk about colonialism, Native Americans, slavery, white privilege, etc. Really Jews played a disproportionate role in most of the bad shit whites have done (they never get the blame). Every successful group of people has done similar shit, but whites are the only ones who admit to it and feel guilt over it. You'll also see it when they talk about immigration. They'll talk about how the browning of America is a positive thing exposing their hatred of whites. When they talk about the wonders of diversity what they're saying is less white = good.

Depends on where you go. I was raised by feminists in a very liberal area and am reminded almost constantly that I'm trash for being a straight white man

Basically people are very anti-white, just not overtly like you see on Twitter.

Yes, on a college campus "white male" is pretty much the worst thing you can call someone. It means you're the bad guy, you're probably just there because of your privilege, you're probably sexist and racist and a violent predator. It's pretty out in the open.

los angeles is the perfect storm of factors that allows this to really exist.

i've only been randomly accosted for 'being a white man' in LA or told to turn off hispanic music because 'i was the wrong color'. go there for your study.

the clans really don't mix the best there

i experienced it two weeks ago, my ex said white supremacy was stupid and that the bible was "whitewashed." (holy fuck whitewashed is considered a word under chromium kike browsers) i haven't talked to her since.

please tell me that's a boy

Attached: 1644525334334.jpg (187x250, 8.55K)

No just online. At least in my experience.

exactly how antifa explains whites

Attached: dateawhitenotright.png (636x808, 846.35K)

No it’s a woman I’m sorry