Tax liability for debt forgiveness

I am, once again, getting FUCKED IN THE ASS.
archive.is/s7HhI

Attached: tax.jpg (820x1031, 412.84K)

Should have pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and paid what you owed.

Attached: MorningMow.png (1876x1200, 79.98K)

>Have balance of 10k
>now only have to pay 1.1k
>getting FUCKED IN THE ASS

user please tell me you didn't major in math

Attached: 1660957087734173.png (610x406, 470.45K)

kek armed IRS agents will break down their doors and shoot their dogs for being communist scum

You do know you don't have to accept the forgiveness if it goes through, right?

Go KYS though, it's much easier that way.

Most of these debtfags weren't going to pay any money back.
It's a lot easier to dodge student loan collectors than to dodge the IRS.
Whole thing was a setup.

Ain't nothing free in Clownworld

Attached: epiphany.gif (110x90, 343.17K)

>Tax liability for debt forgiveness

It just gets better and better. A trillion dollar executive order bank bail out disguised as debt forgiveness and even if you benefit from it you still have to pay taxes on it.

Classic.

Attached: Bastiat_Govt_Great_Fiction.jpg (960x533, 135.51K)

Should've cancelled whole student debt, and made it so the average is at around 20k tax liability. Then send around armed thousands of IRS agents with a license to shoot to kill, and arrest and debters en masse and seize property while at it from millions arts degree fags.

lol

lmao, even

You can declare bankruptcy on the debt. The banks knew they weren't getting a lot of this money back. Now they get paid up front by the tax payer.

We got played.

Attached: Nietszch on the state.jpg (476x296, 31.01K)

>once again
You get fucked in the ass regularly, op?

Attached: 010EEB01-BACF-4AE4-9A0A-D411237FBF10.jpg (1024x768, 78.88K)

>You can declare bankruptcy on the debt

You absolutely cannot declare bankruptcy on student loan debt

Attached: 1660921659256079.jpg (480x360, 20.05K)

Bet they’re Republican states.

Oh we're all getting megaton fucked in the ass.

You aren't having any debts forgiven. Its the Bankers who lent out money that didn't exist in the first place that are getting the $300bil debt relief from the Government who is borrowing that money from them and putting the nation even further into massive inflation fueled debt.

Attached: 1661394317337672.jpg (1844x828, 303.34K)

Check the flag, of course he does.

yeah, that shit sticks with you for life.

States will adjust to not tax it. Their departments might be pissed off like when Joe and the Dems popped out of no where late in the tax season and said the pandemic unemployment was tax free. I had to file an amendment with my state to get my refund once they adjusted for it to also make it untaxable in the state.

>get 20k for free
>have to pay 1k in taxes on it
boohoo you fucking loser
Holy fuck

>paying taxes
>in the corrupt states of America
lol
lmao even
they won't do shit and no one else will either

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ever hear of the time value of money you fucking inbred mongoloid?

>Oh we're all getting megaton fucked in the ass.
I live in Oregon. My state taxes have been this way for 40 years now. I get frequent buyer rewards on anal lube here.

that makes zero sense lol the banks will print no matter what because money is a false construct created to enslave people and fools who didn't understand that in the first place. Now that the government curtain is pulled back, the people want their lives back and debt removed since they know the money they took doesn't have to be paid back because the federal reserve exists. look at the dollar, it hasn't moved an INCH lower during this "inflation crisis" and theoretically it should be below 80 by now given the Ukraine spending etc etc but it's firmly over 108 and probably heading higher meanijg someone is lying once again but now nobody cares.
United States is heading down the Venezuela pathway and when it does a complete an historic annihilation of capital and capitalism is going to occur. if you're under 40 and paying back debts you're a fucking sucker, the 40 year Olds and up are the only idiots that HAVE to pay back their debts because of how large they are but anyone who hasn't been debtmaxxing at under 40 is missing out on free money

>Having a state income tax
Lol. Lmao even.

Attached: 4f7.png (505x805, 308.22K)

Lmao
>get 20k
>get 20k
>get 2 0 K
Lmao they erased the numbers in the computer. They didn’t hand out checks you fucking retard. Now you only have to pay for 19 years instead of 20 but you owe $1100 more at the end of the year.

Please explain how that has anything to do with a reduction of debt owed by 90%

Bet again dogfucker

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 6.58.30 PM.png (645x104, 19.84K)