Filthy Nigger Jannies

Auto ban the useless uhg threads. Those threads are just 30 redditors circle jerking. We should not have a general thread for 30 redditors to talk.
At least President Trump General talks about American politics and news, it is the American general.
We already have a general for the ukraine war. It is CHUG.
There is NO reason uhg should exist. It only serves to shit up the board. Auto ban uhg threars now.

Attached: 1658098399369203.gif (345x345, 579.68K)

Wasn't /uhg/ first though? And some trannies got upset and split?

It's not redditors but paid shills. Yes I agree to ban that trash shit

lmao russia losing so hard their shills are complaining to the jannies to try and get /uhg/ removed.

nobody cares. shut up, faggot.

More like you are coping with your fag shills in one thread where you jack each other off

Uhg was first bunkertranny newfag vatnigger. We have plenty of screencaps, archive links to not only prove this, but also to show your poorly aged posts, memes, and schizo rants, and disinfo/ Putin propaganda. Ukraine has a right to exist, and it chose the west instead of gulaghomo, and I dont blame them for not wanting to associate with African tier shithole that is Russia which will only make life worse for Ukraine, and classic culture genocide and gulag relocation

Attached: 1661203300098210.jpg (927x1024, 66.37K)

>get rid of this nigger shill redditor general but keep my nigger shill redditor general
KYS

This.

Attached: 19492030428.jpg (1080x2024, 289.32K)

I suppose that they belive polarising the conversation makes it easier to control. Its important to leftists to not be exposed to uncomfortable thoughts, UGH [sic] serves that purpose.

Lefties don't want an argument. They just want emotional reinforcement.

All generals are reddit circle jerks. That goes for uhg, chug and trump. Ban them all.

Attached: 1364231310778.jpg (224x220, 23.22K)

RANGEBAN ALL SLAVS AND SASKATCHEWAN

Here's an idea: ban every single one of these eastern european subhuman faggots.

Fuck you nigger Saskatchewan is the best province

yes ugh its obviously paid shills just like biden and covid general was

No it's the shittiest province filled with slavniggers and featherniggers, eat shit slavnigger you will never be white

"paid". They get paid next to nothing. They wouldn't do much worse just being on benefits. Its an ego trip primarily.

>Auto ban the useless uhg threads. Those threads are just 30 redditors circle jerking. We should not have a general thread for 30 redditors to talk.
I've been posting on this papuan speafishing forum since before you /r/t_d refugees started infesting this place. In fact, I started posting here before /new/ was a thing. Kindly do the world a favor and commit sudoku, poser. You don't undesrstand *chan culture and never will.

uhg was first, it makes no sense for it to be the one that gets deleted if you're complaining

fuck uhg, fuck jannies
Z

CHUG has more threads than uhg, and CHUG is based... uhg can go back

You're literally watching propaganda wars happen in real time.

This is where your tax money goes. It's unbelievable.

Banning ugh wont keep the trannies away

Attached: 1660452270184707.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

/uhg/ is just unabashed anti russian shilling and ignorance. /chug/ is hentai, russian shilling (unnecessary because they're obviously coming out on top) and people who know that Russia is winning while Zelensky genocides Ukraine.

Shit nigger, you're subverted

Attached: 1660591879154882.png (480x720, 273.53K)

Came into this thread for your gif.
Its fucking amazing and unexpected.

I don't pick sides on foreign wars. I hope that Zelensky the globalist placement quits sending Ukrainian boys to their deaths so Putin can stop sending Russian boys to theirs.

Obviously banning /uhg/ won't stop /chug/ from jerking off to trannies

Attached: 1654148540165.jpg (3600x4278, 2.4M)