Why does the world have to be what it is? Why do racial conflicts and religious conflicts rule over us...

Why does the world have to be what it is? Why do racial conflicts and religious conflicts rule over us? For how long has humanity repeated the same mistakes? For how long will our "world leaders" continue to have our species repeat the same mistakes?

Attached: vinland-saga-18b.png (1920x1080, 754.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>For how long will our "world leaders" continue to have our species repeat the same mistakes?
Till you grab some guns and start killing politicians. And anyone who rules selfishly & lies blatantly.

Forever, utopian retard

And no, I am not cynical. I am dedicated to the cycle.

>revolutionary
You are either pkk or some other leftoid

The cycle is forever.

no i am god

the artificially constructed conflicts mentioned only rule over the weak.

Man sinned.
Simple as.

Humans are incapable of maintaining peace within a family of two, and you think literal billions can hack it? lol

What would your solution be

Sort yourself out, it's not your business to change others beyond the use of persuasion.

In the comic and film of Watchmen, the character Ozymandias created an alien threat to unite us all. Something similar to this would be needed.

Bump

What are you talking about, the whole world has only been mapped for less than a thousand years. This is probably the greatest amount of turmoil humanity will face and has faced for like millions of years. It's the growing pains of everywhere on the globe becoming connected. The problem is violent sociopathic individuals who arise in every people. Eventually humans will get smart, populations will stabilize, and no one will have to flood into other people's land to take their wealth and land. What Europeans are facing now is karmic for moving onto everyone else's land. We need to band together into tight knit societies and eventually our non white neighbors will get sick of trying to take our shit assuming we only take a proportionate amount of our own land. Eventually we will have a country of some million where everyone is based and 100% European and happy.

God chose one group of people over any others

The world doesn't want to be saved, dude. Let it go, and focus on yourself. After all, that is why you are here, to learn to shine in a world and environment where it is difficult to do so. So the task in front of you is not to change the world, but yourself. Read near-death experience (NDE) accounts and basically all you can about NDEs. Books, YouTube-videos, articles, everything. They will make you realize that there is an afterlife, that there is meaning to life, and that near-death experiencers (NDErs) say that the primary purpose here is to learn to love everyone and everything, no matter what. That it does not matter so much what kind of things we do, but whether we do them with no strings attached, and summon that kindness, love, and compassion on the inside of our own minds as we do it. So the meaning of life then, according to NDErs, is the small things. Whether it is helping someone with their homework, cooking dinner for our family, cleaning the bathroom, or picking up trash from the ground. Whatever it is, if we do it with love, then that is so huge on the other side, it is amazingly huge. So life is like a game where the goal is to summon as much kindness, love, compassion, and generosity as we possibly can squeeze out of our intentions. Which admittedly is definitely easier said than done!

And we should take NDErs seriously, because they are representative of the population as a whole, and convince everyone that there is an afterlife once they have a deep NDE themselves. Therefore, deep NDEs convince 100% of the population that there is an afterlife, and just like everyday life is more real than our dreams, so too do NDErs say that the NDE world was vastly more real - and self-evidently so - than everyday life: youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

Attached: 1314899649468.jpg (324x351, 113.41K)

The mountains will be leveled user. When?
How long should mankind suffer evil?

OP is 100% underage.

That's just the nature of life. People have incompatible desires and there are a limited amount of resources.

Thanks for this bro, I've recently taken a step back and wrote down everything I valued, and surprisingly, even to myself, I have chosen love as something I value. Have been trying to find more ways to be connected to this value and think you may have provided a missing link for me. I greatly appreciate it

Truly I say to you,
It is not the terrible things you list that need an explanation,
It is the peaceful coexistence that does.

I am not the same as u
And it is better for
What is better
To be as it is, and so walk freely
And yet
The lower does not respect
And so
A cheque! Or
A check
Or
A throwing in the well
That flotsam piece of dreck

Because Joos run the world and the Joos crucified the Lawd Jeebus.

Next question...