MEXICAN Any Forums THREAD

How are you holding up Mexican bros?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1280x731, 103.33K)

Me da tu hermana. Puedo mejorar su vida.

Death to kikes

Attached: doubt.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

bump

Death to kikes

Attached: Taquito.gif (512x512, 196.42K)

I am thinking we will see the day when the US border wall will no longer be used to keep illegal mexicans out but rather be used to keep americans out of mexico

Yes.
Build more wall, please.

Death to kikes

Attached: mexinazi.jpg (1242x1532, 351.41K)

bump

Death to kikes

Attached: mexpep.png (272x204, 55.76K)

I assumed this would happen because of the happening in 2020. I still am saying this, I assume Americans will be flooding into Mexico when shit is just unbearable here from the anti white and anti Christian policies from our jew controlled government. Less than half of the US is even white at this point, and they are quickly not seeing the US as a stable place. The Mexican government will get nervous either on their own, or be paid to build a wall to keep them out, or rather, in their anti white playpen. This should happen before 2030.

I want a chubby spic husbando with massive daddy pecs who i will feed meaty burritos and fuck his spic bussy everyday and snort cocaine off his spic ass and cum twink cummies on his senior mustach and mouth

Is this too much to ask mexi/pol/?

Attached: 1603137671446.jpg (1000x1200, 173.85K)

I hate you faggots, but no, it isn't too much to ask, you can probably get many degenerates like that.
but you have to take them with you

Death to kikes

Not vaxxed dealing with long covid 8 months, it's real.

Any Forums is a white supremacy board with mixed mutts get out of our country

What smokes are the most like Canadian smokes

I’m white, but work with like literally 90 percent Mexicans and Colombians. Honestly, they’re pretty much bros. No issues with them. I hate their music they blast in the break room though.

STFU always writing the same fucking sentence over and over again, fucking NPC.

>Sweden flag
>Being a faggot
Why doesn't that surprise me

Attached: 20q9qo109YF.png (600x500, 42.81K)

I wanna live in Mexico

Im ok

No hermano.
I am manlet spic I smelly bad. My IQ is 80. I DACA emigrante. We spic should all die

So what the fuck is the deal with Lopez Obrador?
Soros funded media REEES at him comparing him to Trump all the time but is he actually any good? can't tell since all new sites are absurdly biased against him

Hola

Attached: OC_josé_andersen_1.jpg (5000x5000, 2.11M)

kike detected

Attached: 1635712984875.jpg (246x205, 7.79K)

yo tambien

>392715712
>STFU always writing the same fucking sentence over and over again, fucking NPC.

Attached: kikesays.png (144x151, 11.01K)

I don't blame you,
your food is dreadful and your females hideous.

Death to kikes