HOUSING MARKET SET TO COLLAPSE

foxbusiness.com/real-estate/rising-interest-rates-leave-demand-housing-market-quashed-expert-warns

Attached: dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (349x356, 24.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia?mod=home-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all wish that were the case but there's too much money on the sidelines waiting to swoop in, shit's fucked faggot

proof?

marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia?mod=home-page

RECESSION 2.0 IS HERE! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHh

SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!!

Attached: 1574459033455.jpg (600x597, 194.86K)

I was asking the other user for proof that the housing market won't crash...

Mark my words:
Nothing will happen

egas

Us rent cucks will always prevail

that's the smart money. always has been. the dumb money is chasing inflated stocks, rolexes, real estate and crypto into a bear market because they can't afford a slight haircut on bank deposits. poorfags always lose.

It's going to crash, fren. Like 2008 but on steroids. We. Are. FUCKED.

Itt we pretend to be jews

Good.

Imagine thinking the economy isn't a rigged Jewish game where goys always lose.

housing always goes up

Attached: 4qnhqj.png (1595x900, 680.86K)

not my problem

Eh, stocks will bounce back after the recession.
The key is to hold them for decades and stay the course.

So many homes I've been saving listings for have been dropping in price all over. The amount of listings has increased tremendously over the last 4 months. It started. Go to zillow and you'll find all the lower-mid tier homes that are used as AirBNBS have dropped 5-10% of price. You can tell it's shit that zillow purchased on accident and they're trying to offload them slowly. Still seeing homes that boomers tried to flip(you can tell if you look at sale history) sitting at the same price without dropping. HELOC loan fuckers are scrambling to dump all their airbnb homes. I live in a sought after area and homes are even dropping here and theres not a single place to rent.

cool. hope it crashes. I hate renting and need houses to become affordable. my credit score is in the 800s and I am so ready for this!

Imagine not owning your home outright and imagine buying or selling a house in this market, as a normie. You about to get fucked.

TWO MORE WEEKS

It’s not gonna work that way, the houses will be bank owned, not for sale to you. Only Larry fink.

>Housing market goes down 30% tops
>10 to 13% interest rates.
Unless you have an extra $333k lying around.

just wait, biden is currently setting up his first time homebuyer credit for 2024, gonna be big credits and great rates. The banks will spend the next 2 years consolidating huge property portfolios from mortgage defaults, and in Jan 2024 they will need to start liquidating some of it so Biden will announce his credits will become available a few months later and then Jnue/July it will be on to pick up some new diggs and for the biden to gain a few extra votes

In how many more weeks, exactly?

Attached: 0B5D904D-DBB2-411F-B463-D029C17E8112.jpg (1242x1839, 1.23M)

>oh no borrowing money is too expensive now
>guess the only people who can buy houses now are the banks that print the fucking money to buy the houses
Whoa, you think this was the plan all along or something?

Attached: 1596756893443.png (680x680, 247.37K)